My Traffic 2006 Afcad removal

Whazaaap

Not sure about where I should be posting this, and I'm sure its a worn out subject but I couldn't find anything on it.

I want to use an addon scenery's AFCAD, not the one My Traffic has installed. Can I go in somewhere and remove what My Traffic has installed at a particular airport? Am I even asking the right question?

If you could point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Steve Woodman

I have read the manual and moved my Addon Scenery above my other sceneries, within FS9, in hopes of loading the airport scenery and traffic I want vs My Traffic's. It didn't work. Can someone tell me how to do this. I just want to use a select few addon sceneries in place of what MY Traffic is loading.

If this is not possible I would like to know as well.

Thanks,

Steve

Hello Steve,

You would need to find out which folder MyTraffic has installed its AFCAD files.

When you find it then you need to find the specific afcad file you dont want it to use and simply change the file extension so it does'nt get read.

Example change AF2_CYQQ.bgl to AF2_CYQQ.bgl.passive

That's what I'm trying to find out.

No one at Aerosoft knows where My Traffic installs its AFCAD's? You're not saying that My Traffic installs its AFCADs in a different folder for each computer it is installed on, right?

I am very pleased with the software. I am just trying to give the Aerosoft forum the chance to assist me, before I go to another forum for the answers.

Steve

Hello Steve,

Maybe a check of the scenery library for an entry for Mytraffic and see where the path leads by pressing the edit button might help. I could'nt be certain as I dont have it in FS9