Eurowings in FSX

dfisher

Has anyone sucessful installed Eurowings into FSX?

I've installed all the planes but the panels and switches don't work. I get a "memory error" and then have to exit the program. I also get "FSError=2" when I select one of these aircraft.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone sucessful installed Eurowings into FSX?

I've installed all the planes but the panels and switches don't work. I get a "memory error" and then have to exit the program. I also get "FSError=2" when I select one of these aircraft.

I have it working with only one issue, I have no VCs. I thought that maybe it was something about the way that FSX looks at renders, but then I went back to FS9 and I don't have working VCs in FS9 either. I thought that maybe I could use the default FSX A321 VC for the EW Pro VCs, but that didn't work. So I either do my EDDN to EDDF commute with the 2D panel or I just use the default A321s. I have thought about painting a texture set for the A321 as a EW, but I really like the A318 and A319 so much more than the A321.

My Flight Sim Computer is a Dell XPS 720

Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 over Factory Overclocked 3.33GHz

4 GB RAM Factory Overclocked to 1033 MHz

SLI nVidia GeForce 8800 Ultra 768 MB VRAM each

Windows Vista Ultimate (32)

1 TB HHD

Display: Sony 40 inch LCD 1920 x 1080 x 32 refreshing at 60 MHz

I tried running Wilco's Airbus Collection 1 (for the A318 and A319) but the AutoThrottle has a mind of it's own and a few other little issues that caused me to remove that software.

If anyone has the an idea of what I need to do to see the VC I'm all ears, well eyes.

Thanks,

Keep 'em flying.