Please explain this for a dummie.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- make sure, that you use X-Plane 11.11r2
- copy unziped "JD330XP11" folder to ..\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ folder
(make sure you don't use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft's installation path)
- please visit http://handling.jardesign.org and download the latest version of Ground Handling plugin. It works with JARDesign 330 without registration (for free). No registration need. No serial key need. Please note that the “Deluxe” version of this plugin (may work with other aircrafts) is payware.
- start X-Plane 64 bit and open JD330, activation window will pop up ***
- select automatic activation
- enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen the aircraft via
X-Plane menu -> “Developer” -> “Reload the Current Aircraft”
- activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit
*** - if no activation window appear (for Windows users):
1. Check what you use computer under Admin mode.
2. You use Windows 7 or 8 or 10. In this case, please install "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010" pack from here: https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=14632