Can't update PMDG 737 NGX because I can't find serial key. Help!

dude7691

Hi everyone, I was recently notified of an update to the Aerosoft 737 NGX by PMDG via their facebook page which includes better optimization most notably for me as I get a lower FPS using this aircraft. I clicked on this link to get the update file ( http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&products=630 ). I then clicked to download the .zip file but it requested my serial key. I have trawled through all of my emails and cannot find it. Also checked inside the DVD box and can only find the "registration key" which worked fine on activation initially (the code that reads XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) (X = missing character). I tried entering this code with and without the dashes hyphens but it did not work either way. I would appreciate some help with this as surely I am not the only one experiencing this and I found everything except the god damned serial number in my emails and DVD box! I also tried some serial number finder programs but they turned up nothing. Thanks for reading and I appreciate your time :)

Archived