F-16 Fighting Falcon

Astrostar

I recently purchased this airplane from FlightSim.com and downloaded the file ASD-277.zip. Included in the zip file, in addition to the usual .exe file, was a folder titled "1.1 Upgrade Folder." Within this folder are three folders titled Aerosoft, Missions and simobjects. And within those folders are more folders.

Would anyone know what I should do with the Upgrade Folder? Aerosoft support has not been able to direct me.

FlightSim.com advertised many features of this aircraft which I did not receive in the ASD-277.zip.. I suspect they may be within the Upgrade Folder.

Thanks for any help.

The order number from FlightSim.com is 640155 on 2-24-15. I initiated a support request with Aerosoft on 2-24-15 asking for the location of a manual for this plane and directions as to use of the Upgrade Folder. Support replied to me with the location of the manual and indicated that he wasn't familiar with the upgrade folder and that it must have been furnished by FlightSim.com. He asked me for a screenshot of the upgrade folder, which I sent to him twice yesterday. I have received no reply.

I also sent a message to FlightSim.com a few minutes ago. Their description of this aircraft was much more than I actually received. They say three models A, AM and C. I received AM and C. They say 21 different external models, 21 different flight models, 61 different liveries, external loads and many countries covered. I received very little of that.

My feeling is that I shouldn't have to ask a bunch of questions on software that I purchase. There should have been a detailed readme file within the zip file.

Thank you for any assistance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah...

I have edited the name of the support. We are a Team and we act as a Team. No need to know who is dealig with which ticket.

Now, let me express that me, being other individual, would have acted EXACTLY the same as the other member.

He gave you support, and the correct tip. Go to your retailer and ask him...

Cannot see here a problem. I realise we are all very impatient to enjoy our new planes. Much more if its a bird like F-16. But be patient and let FlightSim respond about a folder they have included by themselves.

And do not hesitate to ask our help. We will do our best. As always.

Regards

Archived