RXP GMA340 in Cheyenne X

crashdriver

Hello All

I recently did a re-work of my Cheyenne II's panel by putting in a GNS530, GNS 430, and GMA340. Aside from the fact that the GNS units don't talk to each other (I'm a little upset that RXP wants me to pay $100 to make that happen, but whatev) they work great. The problem I run into is when I try and select Com 2 on the 340. I hear roughly every 5th word. Which is frustrating to say the least. My guess is the stock KMA24 is still floating around in the panel.cfg file somewhere but I can't find it in there.

Are there any other reasons this could be happening?

Thanks

Hello All

I recently did a re-work of my Cheyenne II's panel by putting in a GNS530, GNS 430, and GMA340. Aside from the fact that the GNS units don't talk to each other (I'm a little upset that RXP wants me to pay $100 to make that happen, but whatev) they work great. The problem I run into is when I try and select Com 2 on the 340. I hear roughly every 5th word. Which is frustrating to say the least. My guess is the stock KMA24 is still floating around in the panel.cfg file somewhere but I can't find it in there.

Are there any other reasons this could be happening?

Thanks

You might want to approach RXP regarding this as someone may have used this combination before.

You might want to approach RXP regarding this as someone may have used this combination before.

I was hoping you wouldn't say that :/ Thanks though, I'll keep you posted.

I discovered my problem! I was doing panel work with a different aircraft and ran into another problem. I contacted their developer and they had suggested that the problem might be with Windows 7's User Account Control and to disable it. So I did, did the work on the panel and it's not quite done, but I got frustrated and bored, so I decided to fly my Cheyenne having completely forgotten about the Audio Panel problem. As soon as I saw it on the panel I remembered and said something along the lines of "(swear word) it I'm gonna fly it anyway!" (cause I was frustrated) Forgot about the problem again during cruise and plugged in the arrival atis and ground into comm2 and switched over radios when it was time, I heard every word.

So apparently the problem was UAC not allowing all my changes to be recognized.