Do ChasePlane & JustFlight aircraft work together?

msgtmac57

When I load my JustFlight Piper Warrior II aircraft into the Prepar3D v3 Simulator, with my everyday, never-failing, ChasePlane software, it doen't want to remember the countless times I've reinput the various camera angles!  It lists the JustFlight aircraft, but it has no camera angles/series.  I have my Flight1 GTN750 installed, but I've got a lot of other makes of aircraft with GTN750s installed too; and they work fine.  It's just the "JustFlight" aircraft that doesn't want to conform.  Is there an update/patch that fixes this problem?  I couldn't find anyone else in your FAQ section with an answer.  If I click the little curled arrow at the bottom (for finding similar aircraft, with similar viewing angles), a copy of my original list, with some other similar list will pop into my slot; and then I have to delete all the views that I don't like, and rename the "COPY" 's that it did remember, but added to the bottom (including the extension: Copy).  

Does any of that make sense to you, or anybody?  LOL!  Seriously though, it's not a laughing matter.  "I can't use my JustFlight aircraft, nor will I purchase any, if it doen't work with my "ChasePlane" software.

Please help!

Archived