9/11 Tribute Using my newest Livery (1 year in the making) - Lots of AES

Turbine777

Hey gang,

I've been working on this 10th anniversary edition - 9/11 paint since the day I finished last years regular. I've spent well over 1,000 hrs on it easily. What made this so complex were several things, but mainly because I put EVERY name of those who died that tragic day. I nearly abandoned this project a few times because even with the huge fuse of the PMDG 747-8x, it didn't pass earlier tests. I managed to redo it several times and got it (luckily I gave myself a year). The livery is available to download on my forum DanTrix.Net and should be available on Avsim & Flightsim.com soon. Fly high and remember those who not only perished but all the families and friends of the ones who did.

You can read more about it and see some screenshots here (more on my forum), or watch the video below.

Watch in full screen on 1080p, it actually looks MUCH better. I hide several things in all my videos, FLASH, web site, DVD's (easter eggs), etc... The things hidden in this video aren't really hidden but the more you know about 9/11 the more you'll enjoy the video and understand what my thoughts were, or excuse the term "Artistic Expression" ;) .

AES looks amazing. I hope between the review I wrote and my videos, I help sell tons of AES ;)

More important to me is showing people what they could be missing. It really makes a video come to life and I recommend it in all my FSX tutorials.

PS. 99% of questions are answered in the video description. I'm not the idiot type that posts a video and lets people ask for anything, over and over and over and over. ;)

• Upvote 1