AES and Cloud9 Bergen

Hi there! I love AES and it has given us alot of nice things to FS9, that I have been dreaming about a long time back.

While I find AES great, I do have a minor problem at Bergen, using Cloud9 Bergen. My problem is that often the gate is allready in position before I am parked, I'll try to get a Screenshot of it later today. Is this possible to fix?

Also I have a few questions and opinions that I would like to mention at the same time.

Pushback

This is something that have annoyed me quite a time. Last time I flew with a Dash8 at ENBR, I was pushed out by a Towbarless pushback truck. And the next time when I flew a 737 I was pushed out by a tiny Tractor with a Towbar. Is it possible to fix this? Personally I think the best way would be to make it so that the user can choose when Requesting pushback, or by choose while Configuring the Aircraft.

De-Icing

This is something I really look forward to use more in AES. Since I have only tried it out once I can't really say too much about it, but what I did note was that when I requested De-Ice, two De-Icing vehicles came to the gate and started De-Ice at the gate.

Now, this may be usual in some Countries, but I know for sure that De-Ice normally is done at a designated area of the Airport. At Gardermoen they have 4 De-Icing pads, one at each runway.

Is it possible to make it so that you can choose to De-Ice at a De-Icing platform with AES? For Cloud9 Bergen's part it would be easy, as they have allready placed two SAS De-Icing vehicles at the De-Icing platform.

Sorry if I went totally off topic here.

Regards

Per-Kristian Jensen