Honeycomb Configurator doesn't seem to work with XP12

So I saw that the Configurator would apparently work with XP12 just as long as you set it to install in your XP12 directory. I guess not. My profile for the Zibo 737 (which worked flawlessly in XP11, LEDs, autopilot, and everything) doesn't work at all, aside from the buttons I've already programmed in the XP12 joystick menu. In the Log.txt file, all of the datarefs (which, mind you, I checked were all read/write), are apparently just getting dumped straight away because they're "not writable", even though they ARE and SHOULD BE writable. Am I the only one that's come across this? I did not use the already existing profile from the downloads section as all of that guy's profiles are no longer compatible with the configurator (it says it's invalid). The odd thing, however, is that even though the autopilot knobs and datarefs for my switches don't work, the LEDs and annunciator panel work fine! What's going on?