Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
flyingrohit

AES not working at KSFO

Hi everyone, I just bought AES and activated it at my FlightBeam Studios KSFO scenery. I launched it on a project Airbus A380 and it didn't work. When I would press ctrl shift w, the window would open for a solid .2 seconds and close immediately. I can;t get the jetways to move, and when I changed aircrafts keeping it at sfo, the jetways completely disappeared and the ctrl shift w didn't work anymore.

Also as a separate problem, i just bought the imaginesim wsss scenery since it was on the compatible list and it installed great and I've been using it but no such luck with aes not being able to recognize it.

But if I can provide any more details or screenshots to help you debug the sfo problem, please let me know I'd be glad to help to get this working asap. Thanks guys!