• Latest Posts

• I understand. Thank you for this clear explanation!  Cheers. 
    • I must say I don’t personally use SAM ground services because I constantly had bugs with it. I prefer using GHD from JarDesign.  I’m quite ready though to test new configs with SAM GS with the ToLiss A320 & A321 if this can help you in future developments 😉
    • https://www.sayintentions.ai   Über meine Kanäle kam gerade die Info  dass das AI(KI) basierende ATC Tool Sayintensions  jetzt auch für X-Plane11/12 verfügbar ist. Man kann das Tool 24h lang testen. Auf YouTube gibt es ein Video schon dazu.   Wenn ich Mal etwas ausgiebiger Zeit habe, werde ich es testen.    
    • **Public Beta – 12.1.0b2** released   ● XPD-15264 Possible Race Condition in ATC Voice Pack Loader ● XPD-15362 Assertion failed net_control ● XPD-15385 Potential crash when cancelling IFR clearance at the hold ● XPD-15393 Gyro slaving not recorded in replay, situation restores with wrong AHRS heading ● XPD-15396 Crash after runway incursion if spoken taxi instructions are still pending ● XPD-15398 Crash checking for airspace boundary overlap with bad airspace definitions ● XPD-15400 Bug report “I cannot install a new update. I receive HTTP error 403 (forbidden)” ● XPD-15411 Zink crashes on Linux ● XPD-15418 Crash when camera is in proximity to AI aircraft with Avionics suite
    • Hi, I was able to follow your directions and the problem was not replicated.  FSUIPC is off my system however I do use it for other modules.  I reinstalled FSUIPC but removed the CRJ profile and it still seems to work.    Thankful that this issue is resolved but seems like I will not be able to use FSUIPC?   Drew Ritz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use