Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Same here. I started at KIAD 2130z with -0.6 fuel. Now I'm entering NAT at 2330z. Since t/o there is a tailwind with 130kn to 145kn. So normally the fuel should be increase but there are still -0.6 EFOB at EDDM. I'm very excited about the fuel quantity at EDDM... Regards Charly
  3. Howdy everyone, I am currently flying CYUL-LSZH and was suffering from a NEGATIVE EFOB, despite having enough virtual juice for the LEG. (I took extra to see assist with my investigation.) I had noticed that as i approached the end of the NAT track, my sim had refreshed and reloaded scenery etc... at that exact moment, the FOB increased by approximately what I was SHORT and am now predicting an EFOB of 11.1 on arrival with the STAR fully programmed. I'm not sure what is causing the fuel discrepancy, but until then I'll keep testing and tankering fuel. Not sure if this is a Trim Tank issue, or where the fuel is hiding. Just wanted to help others out. Regards, Jody ALSO....as a friendly reminder, make sure those FUEL PUMPS are ON! Not sure whether the position of the actual switch actually tinkers with the mathematics, in some way shape or form. Yes mine were on
  4. I too experienced this very same issue when flying into YSSY yesterday. Flew the approach 4 times and had exactly the same behaviour happen at roughly the same point, about 1-2nm before touchdown. Suddenly thrust was applied without reason, and the aircraft ballooned above the glideslope. On each occasion it was impossible to regain the glideslope, and the approach had to be aborted. Active Sky was not in use, I only had P3D weather in use, but the problem went away when I selected 'clear skies'. I've not seen this happen with any other aircraft add-on, there is clearly something going on here that needs looking at.
  5. Hello, Can you make Rwandair livrery please ? Thx
  6. Today
  7. Hello All i maybe just re posting something that is already said and i do apologise of this is so. my problem is that after updates 1.0.0.1 and 1.0.0.2 my fuel planner now comes up with this error shown below. when trying to load it. https://gyazo.com/66961de9e783aa546fff99a9306126e6 if anyone has any ideas on a temp solution as to what to do then i would be immensely appreciative of any support.
  8. Version 1.0.0

13 downloads

Enjoy the beautiful Gulf Air on the A330 .
    Super fajne malowanie Kuba, możesz to przerobić do CRJ Profesjonal?... bardzo proszę.
  9. Hello, I'm trying to use the updater to update the A330. There is no sign of my A330 (or indeed anything else but my CRJ) in the updater. Really frustrated with this new A330. I feel like I've paid over $60 to be a Beta Tester for Aerosoft
  10. ... ich würde bei diesem "Hobby" zuerst einmal einen passenden Rechner kaufen, wirklich! Du ahnst ja noch garnicht, was Du alles für Probleme bekommst, wenn Du an der unteren Kante arbeitest! Natürlich ist das nur ein gut gemeinter Rat 🙂 Lass von Dir hören, wie es weitergeht...
  11. It's a random thing. you don't always get the coffee 100 percent of the time I have noticed
  12. Yes, all pumps were on. I haven't refuelt with GSX, just the regular fuel loader on the FMC. I took a lot of time, so I already started my taxi. Maybe that was the reason? I had the feeling that the system ''thought'' that it had to refuel to that certain amount of fuel, but each time the engines were using fuel it switched back very fast. So it kept refueling.
  13. I’ve had this happened to me also, at the time the fuel option in MCDU3 fuel/load was flashing green and I was unable to change the fuel amount in the MCDU. I believe the trigger point for me was when I started the APU once fuel loading was completed. Not long after either GSX or the aircraft wanted to start refueling again. Hopefully some of this info helps troubleshoot the error.
  14. Hi, am using PFPX to plan a flight and I notice the numbers especially the ZFW and TOW are way off from PFPX and A330. Am using the lastest per file from airlinersperformace. I attached both to show the difference. Sorry not sure why the photos got loaded sideways
  15. Yes, and that's in good compliance with Airbus' philosophy: If you can fly an A318, you should, without too much training, be able to fly an A330 or an A380. Why is this? Because Airbus FBW basics are implemented in all their models, and to keep responsiveness the engineers just beef up the systems moving the control surfaces. Legendary Concorde captain John Hutchinson once got asked how he found the flying characteristics of the "bulky" (interviewer's word) 747. He just quipped: "It was very responsive despite its size. It handled beautifully". The first fix from Aerosoft improved stick input massively, can't wait to try the new update!
  16. Since Rotterdam professional was cancelled, I installed the 'old' Rotterdam X version in P3Dv4. Everything OK except for the runway lighting and PAPI. I converted the AFCAD file to P3Dv4 and manually added the runway lights. Now the airport is completely usable! To install: - Go to the Rotterdam scenery folder (Aerosoft\Dutch Airports - Rotterdam\Scenery) - Rename the file AF2_EHRD.bgl to AF2_EHRD.off - Unzip the attachment and place the file in the same folder Now you have night lights at Rotterdam! EHRD_ADEP4_EdM.zip
  17. If anyone wants a challenge to paint, I would absolutely love Hawaiians new livery in the sim. https://www.airliners.net/photo/Hawaiian-Air/Airbus-A330-243/5757375?qsp=eJwtjLEKwkAQBf9laxsJWKTTKp0W/sCy99DDmDt2F%2BIR8u%2Buh90wA7ORlMXx8XuroJEMrPKkA1VWfhuNG73Q1qIpmCZeOWdeoltRv7RwiR1nEVRH%2BvurJugvwaSvHrE%2BBkBvnWk4hU/Z6sz9Aec8075/Aca4L70%3D
  18. We have quite a lot, Mathijs...! (Photo of VS A350-1000 courtesy of my good friend Capt Chris Pohl)
  19. It's still in the early stages, only at 1.0.0.2 at the time of this message, give it time and I'm sure they'll iron out these issues, also I salute you for being able to stand 10 hours flights, longest I've done it 4 hours.
  20. Email sent. Let me know if you didn't receive it.
  21. No hay de que Antonio Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  22. Version 1.0.0

34 downloads

Brussels Airlines OO-SFX DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. Follow the instructions in Readme! Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/
  23. Hallo Marc 2, wieso brauchst du denn noch eine zusätzliche Steuerung (Tiller), wenn du Rudder Pedals hast? Damit kannst du doch das Bugrad am Boden steuern. Oder habe ich jetzt etwas missverstanden?
  24. Please disregard my thread, I re-installed the app and that seamed to fix the error
  25. Okay, versuch ich morgen mal und werde berichten. Danke erstmal an alle!
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?