Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. But this also depends on your hardware configuration...doesn't it?
  3. Schau dir dieses Video an, vielleicht hilft dir das weiter! Gruß Hermann
  4. Today
  5. Ne, kann wirklich so nicht sein! Die Meldungen bzgl. Batterie leer hatte ich auch. Die mitgelieferten Mitsubishi-Batterien waren allerdings tatsächlich sehr schnell leer und wurden von mir ersetzt. Mal schauen, ob die Controller wirklich so viel Strom ziehen, oder ob es an den mitgelieferten lag. Jedenfalls habe ich nicht die vielen zusätzlichen Controller in der Liste. Hilft leider nicht wirklich weiter...
  6. That's the problem, USE ORBX with some SCENERYs, I DO NOT use ORBX and I have no problem in any SCENERY. Or as I would say a.... USE OR DO NOT USE ORBX...... THAT'S THE QUESTION
  7. Negative, it also happens when selecting ESSA Arrival. And pls check EDDM as well.
  8. Also, jetzt sieht es so aus, ich habe meinen Rechner aufgeblasen, heißt: I7-9700k, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite, 32GB DDR4 3200 und Gigabyte GTX 1080. Jetzt hab ich mit ziemlich hohen Einstellungen in NYC von Drezwecki 60 - 75FPS (2D). Also Leistung passt. ABER: jedes Mal nach ca. 2-3 Minuten wird das VR-Bild schwarz, kurz darauf kommt die Fehlermeldung: Kritischer Fehler, Batterie rechter Controller ist leer. Und jedes Mal erscheint in den Einstellungen ein neuer Controller, welcher sich auch nicht löschen lässt. Dann muss ich die Rift S ausstecken, USB rein, 5 sek dann DisplayPort, anschließend die Fehlermeldung wegklicken, dann geht´s wieder für 2-3 Minuten. Oder auch mal fünf... Das kann doch so nicht sein!?! Oculus hab ich schon komplett deinstalliert und neu installiert. SteamVR hab ich nicht installiert. Neueste Version von XP ist installiert. Alle Treiber sind aktuell. Kann das irgendwas mit den GraKa Einstellungen zu tun haben? Vielleicht hat ja jemand den passenden Tip. Danke schonmal. Alex P.S.: GoogleEarth VR und andere VR Apps laufen perfekt.
  9. Hello, the problem is under investigation. It seems it happens in EDDK only. If anybody see the same problem with another airport, please send a report. We will try to find the problem asap. best regards
  10. Hello, Attached is a photo of the approach I see for 07L in Frankfurt. There are problems just before the threshold, where a road (and traffic driving on that road) encounters a steep cliff. Some buildings also seem to blend into the cliff. Everything else seems to work ok with the scenery. What should I try to change? I use ORBX Germany South and ORBX vector. I've run the auto exclude process on vector. I've also tried changing the config choices to enable or disable the landclass surrounding the airport. That didn't solve the "cliff" issue. Thank you for any suggestions you might have.
  11. At some point this year the ground markings at the airport were redone. Will the scenery reflect these changes? For example the gates are now at an angle of 90 degrees to the terminal. This image is from the airport's own webcam from a few days ago:
  12. Hi, here are 2 screenshots (exterior and ECAM F/CTL) with rudder full right: Thanks for help
  13. Hello Juergen, Could you please take a screenshot of the ECAM F/CTL page when you have full right or left rudder input.
  14. Wo können/sollen Verbesserungsvorschläge hin? Mir ist klar dass du eine Anleitung erstellt hast, in der es in erster Linie darum geht, wie man den FlightFactor A320 im Simulator erfolgreich bewegt. Jedoch sehe ich auch wie sich Elemente vermischen. Daher zielen meine Vorschläge darauf ab, hier die Einheitlichkeit zu gewährleisten. S. 22ff: Die >>COCKPIT SAFETY INSPECTION<< wird ausgeführt, bevor die Maschine mit Strom versorgt wird. Diese beinhaltet: THRUST LEVERS -> IDLE, ENG MASTER 1 & 2 -< OFF, ENG MODE -> NORM, WX RADAR -> OFF (MODE-> WX, PWS ->OFF, GAIN-> CAL), PARK BRK -> ON, LDG GEAR SELECTOR-> DOWN, WIPER 1 & 2 -> OFF. S. 140: >>BRK FAN<< auf >>ON<< nicht erforderlich wenn im >>ECAM<< nicht die Meldung >>BRAKES HOT -> BRK FAN....ON, -> DELAY T.O. FOR COOL<< angezeigt wird. S. 147: >>RAILWAY TURN OFF<< anstelle von >>RUNWAY<<. S. 164: Hinweis, dass >>STROBES<< auf >>ON<< gestellt werden müssen, wenn man unter 10.000 Fuß ist. Die >>STROBES<< werden auf >>ON<< gestellt, sobald man die Bahn betritt. Erst mit Verlassen der Bahn, nach der Landung oder bei Überquerung einer Bahn, werden die >>STROBES<< auf >>OFF<< gestellt. S. 167: Hinweis unnötig, dass die >>AUTOBRAKES<< bei der Landung nicht auf >>MAX<< zu stellen sind. Funktioniert von Haus aus nicht im Airbus und ist auch von FF beim A320 korrekt umgesetzt worden. >>MAX<< steht nur beim Take Off für den Fall eines >>RTO<< zur Verfügung. S. 171: Automatisches Landen wird mit dem Verkehrsaufkommen statt korrekterweise mit der Wetterlage und der daraus resultierenden Sicht in Verbindung gebracht. Auch in EDDF wird automatisch gelandet wenn die Sicht es verlangt. Ganz gleich, ob das Verkehrsaufkommen hoch oder niedrig ist. S. 173: >>Retard, Retard<< ist nicht der Ausruf für das Bremsen, dafür sind die >>AUTO BRAKES<< und >>GROUND SPOILERS<< da, sondern der Hinweis dafür, den Schub auf >>IDLE<< zu stellen. S. 176: >>BRK FAN<< nach der Landung ausgeschaltet. Sofern die Bremsen heiß sind sollte die >>BRK FAN<< an bleiben, um das Abkühlen jener zu ermöglichen. Sind nur einige Sachen von weiteren Aspekten, die mir aufgefallen sind. Sinn und Zweck der Aufzählung ist es nicht, deine Leistung zu schmälern. Viel mehr soll mein Input dir dabei helfen, die Anleitung noch weiter zu verbessern, damit sowohl Anfänger als auch Fortgeschrittene Gefallen an ihr finden. Gruß
  15. Beim herunterlassen des Fahrwerks, ist keine Luft Verdrängungs Geräusch zu hören. Das sollte es aber. Denn als Vielflieger höre ich das herablassen sehr deutlich. (Auch im Cockpit) Werden Sie das bitte ändern......Ich und viele andere Airbus Freunde wird es freuen, noch realistische die Flugzeuge zu steuern. LG Günter
  16. And you also have to wait for N2 to increase up to 20% before injecting the fuel... In your screenshots N2 is at 0% and you already moved ENG 2 red lever and the throttle up....
  17. At least the product page in the Aerosoft Shop for Northeastern clearly states:
  18. Hi. I was wanting to purchase the Southwestern and Northeastern (New York)scenery packs. Do I have to have the Steam version of Aerofly FS2 or will it work for the Aerosoft version, too? Thanks, Jeff
  19. Sorry to hear that! Wish you a quick recovery.... BR, Gerald
  20. No, not soon'ish. The reason is simple: During the past three months I have mostly been INOP for health reasons. I'm mostly OK again but there's a lot of stuff that I have to catch up with. I will announce the update as soon as it nears completeness and beta testing starts.
  21. Hi Dave, Sorry, but I don't see anything relating to my issue. My pedals is working properly (brakes and rudder), but are NOT recognized by the checklist item "Rudder full left / right and neutral". I have to use the "skip this item line to continue. BTW I am using P3Dv4.5 and WIN10. Thanks for looking
  22. Considering some Chinese flight simulator pilots have the same question, I wonder whether the control of the Aerosoft A330 will have some improvements compare with the exaggerated and unreal delay of the side-stick control in the Aerosoft A320.
  23. Last night we got a really bad thunderstorm in Manila, as is typical in a tropical country during this time of year. And I thought of doing a quick 20 minute flight to catch the worst part of the weather. IRL, there's a saying "it's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than being in the air and wishing you were on the ground"...but hey, that's why there's a sim right. And I must say, this was really fun. Those quick instantaneous pitch/power changes you only get to learn in the real thing, flying by the seat of pants; I never thought could be possible in the flight sim since you don't actually feel the wind and g-forces, but with ChasePlane, it adds a layer of realism that allows you to get a feel of what the airplane is doing allowing to make the necessary pitch/power changes to land in one piece.
  24. Hello @Hans Hartmann, I know about AS (and other DEVs) approach towards divulging release dates or even target dates, newertheless, asking never harmed someone (till now ). AFAIK the latest update has been released a while ago and you already wrote in the forums that you managed to track down some of the issues that are bugging the ACFT since release e.g: - AVAIL light - ACFT States - jumpy speedband - if I remember corectly you mentioned somewhere that also the FD had undergo some improvements (remember my posts about landing the plane manualy guided by the FD...) - you also mentioned fixing some odd turning issues - etc.... Would be great if it could be possible to release somekind of iterim versions since every fix is a step foreward....
  25. @Hans Hartmann the whole sim is about faking stuff so good that it almost feels real :).
  26. I hope FSX and P3D versions will be release at the same time.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?