All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I clarify that the username of my PC is "Cristhian Ordóñez ", my account has the name of my youtube channel, the a330 I installed in the v4.5.13.32097, since I don't know the v4.5 HF2 version, and a couple of friends works correctly in the version I have, I hope this problem has a solution soon, I will continue looking for a solution, thank you.
  3. Do you get AVAIL light on the engines after engine start?
  4. We are having another look into it with our real world pilot advisers. Please also check that you have enabled the recommended controller settings on the vol 1 manual Since there is already a topic for this issue I am locking this topic to keep everything in one place. Discussion can continue on the topic linked above.
  5. OK, could you all please post the AB_ND_GDI.log file. You find it here: ...\Aerosoft A330 Professional\Data\AB_ND_GDI.log
  6. Secondator

Excessive Fuel use

I wonder if this is related to the power loss issue which we figured out could happen at least due to the Carenado Aircraft CRM? Do you have any Carenado aircraft installed? Were you flying online when this happened?
  7. 1070TI the others have 1080TI, i wonder if its a graphics driver thing?
  8. No... nothing wrong with the framework... If it might give any insights: this is what is in the xml - file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <SavedSettings xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <AdvancedMode>true</AdvancedMode> <AircraftType>4</AircraftType> <Units>KG</Units> <Passengers>30</Passengers> <Cargo>750</Cargo> <DepICAO>GCLA</DepICAO> <ArrICAO>EHAM</ArrICAO> <TripDistance>1740</TripDistance> <PlannedFL>380</PlannedFL> <TaxiTime>20</TaxiTime> <APUTime>20</APUTime> <AlternateDistance>200</AlternateDistance> <HoldingFuel>20</HoldingFuel> <ContingencyFuel>30</ContingencyFuel> <FinalReserve>800</FinalReserve> <WindSpeed>20</WindSpeed> <WindDirection>360</WindDirection> <TotalAirTemp>0</TotalAirTemp> <AutoLoad>true</AutoLoad> </SavedSettings>
  9. Is it just me or the controls on the new A330 Professional seems to over react to my joystick input? I apply minimal Elevator input on my joystick, the elevator in Airbus seems to move to fully up/down position. This makes this airplane quite tricky to control especially when flaring as when I pull back on my stick the Airbus should raise the nose couple of degrees pitch for gentle touchdown, instead the elevator goes into fully up position making the airbus to climb. Anyone having similar issues?
  10. @Sabretooth78 did you check the manual vol 1 page 38 that you have same settings as there?
  11. Even with ECAM software rendering turned off, I can not replicate this
  12. I also agree that it has to do with the new released A330 but I also think that this is no excuse for taking such long time to solve the problem. I dont want to attack the delevelopers but I think that at least they sould give us some info what is happening and when it will be solved instead of just saying that they are working on it. However maybe we can enjoy these beautiful charts more early then whe think.
  13. Thanks for the feedback. I will do some testing to see if I can recreate this.
  14. Is it just me or the controls on the new A330 Professional seems to over react to my joystick input? I apply minimal Elevator input on my joystick, the elevator in Airbus seems to move to fully up/down position. This makes this airplane quite tricky to control especially when flaring as when I pull back on my stick the Airbus should raise the nose couple of degrees pitch for gentle touchdown, instead the elevator goes into fully up position making the airbus to climb. Anyone having similar issues?
  15. Mmmm, I could be I am incorrectly informed. We'll have a look at it. And I'll call Robert R this evening.
  16. I got the A330 today and when I load in it i get no gauges or anything. I tried to uninstall it but it said Missing Log File... I am running P3D 4.5 HF2 This is how the A330 looks like to me https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/243796204092129300/653937584376119307/unknown.png
  17. Yes and I lost the ability to turn these lights either on nor off when the checklist was on and the "lights on" command was continuously given. I stopped the "lights on" command prior to departure by turning the checklist off and then I subsequently had control of the runway turn off and taxi lights again. Even now as I right this I'm at cruise at FL410 and all the lights are off except for the strobes and the beacon... I still have the checklist off but when I turn the checklist on, the runway turn off lights and the taxi lights turn themselves on and the "lights on" command starts up again and remains continuous, and I am unable to control the runway turn off lights off nor the taxi lights until I turn off the checklist.
  18. Hang on... still working
  19. It's surely not un-flyable, but I too look forward for changes to the better. I don't know if the current aileron input logic is realistic or not. Perhaps a lot of P3D limitations, but I'll take a better responsiveness nonetheless if it can be achieved without causing other FDE aspects to break. Perhaps MSFS will provide a much better environment for this A330 should Aerosoft decide to bring it over.
  20. Same here, I have never seen this on any other aircraft
  21. DaveCT2003

Excessive Fuel use

That is the same bug the A320 has... every once in a while the aircraft just quits playing. It's been under investigation for a few years now. Thankfully, it's very rare.
  22. Thanks! But I can not download the file. I already download several times, but the download breaks with an error.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?