!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. No Problem at all, Say good evening to them for me and just thanks as well for trying.
  4. yeah, we're very sorry about that my friend. It's 8pm for our IT staff, and while I can't say for sure, I don't think we'll have it back up this evening - but maybe! If I hear back from them, I'll shoot you out an update. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. Thank you very much, I've just spent the last 20 mins trying to connect
  6. Sure... the best place to check is the ASUpdater. It will let you know as soon as it's available even though in this case you'll have to re-download the product (for this update). Many thanks for asking!
  7. This is usually in indication that part of the server code has stopped so I doubt there is anything you can do about this. I'll look into this.
  8. ols500

No paper

The aeorosft a320 series
  9. Airbus A320 in P3D v4.5 and cannot create a CFD session at all. I can connect so it shows 'Connected' in green by LSK6 but clicking the Create Session key does nothing at all. Any ideas how to resolve this?
  10. Pushback worked great for us i used GSX as PF and i mean it just moves the partner with me sooooo.
  11. i have the same problem i posted in the systems forum and still no answer gave up on this ac.
  12. Guest

PFPX

Amigos, Quem fornece o vento quando fazemos um plano de voo no PFPX se eu não tenho o ticket ? Agradeço a quem puder me ajudar. Will Nogueira
  13. I do it was working before on 1.0.0.6
  14. i too would like to congratulate you on this superb add on this must have taken a considerable amount of time to produce something as extensive as this your skills are unbelieveable i only wish i had found this sooner thank you jeff
  15. Thanks for the follow up, Dave. Will there be an announcement once it's released? Or is there a way we can check without bugging you guys? ~Will
  16. Thank you. Do me a favor and take a look at the bottom of your Aircraft.cfg file?
  17. hello, which is a chopper capable to climb to 8000mt? climbing inch by inch, I guess I have Nemeth AS350 (as the one of the video ?!), which service ceiling tops around 4600mt (that's where I stop)
    As always a very nice detailed repaint Steve, I hope you keep painting eventho you are "retired" Thanks for this livery
  18. That is to bad, this view point is unique in the world of addons and it doesn't make any sense, why would the overhead panel look like this when you are sitting in the pilot seat. I did try to use the view manager, but it is not very user friendly. Well Thanks Anyway.
  19. Similar to the issue of TOPCAT importing only values in hectopascals (and not inHg) into PFPX flight plans, it looks like the ATC ROUTE is permanently stuck in ICAO format as well? I can change "Output" to "FAA" in preferences, and then within the PFPX route window, the flight plan shows up in FAA format, but when it comes to the OFP, the version reverts back to ICAO. Not a big deal, I suppose.
  20. Can you please post your aircraft.cfg file?
  21. As I pointed out in my post, there are no duplicate entrees in the aircraft.cfg
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?