Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There was, and I forwarded it to our Program Manager. Given how SimBrief handles activation of each AIRAC, we are looking at how to program the access, license check, and data transfer. Once we know it can be done on our systems, it will be put in the work load to be done - which means that if compatible with our system (most likely it is, but we moved to a brand new system last year so it has to be evaluated) that unfortunately means that we won't see a change to this overnight. I'll try and get you an update as soon as this has been looked at. Best wishes!
  3. That is very kind of you to say Roger, and while I appreciate having someone acknowledge my work it is also true that many others are Aerosoft deserve praise ahead of me, particually our back end corporate staff and our Moderators who work each day to keep this terrific company running and supporting our customers. Looking at your screen shot, I'm also certain this is either a shader issue or monitor calibration issue. Right now I have some beta software installed on my computer which effects how Nav Lights are shown, but I'll remove it this weekend and will take a few screen shots of what the Airbus Nav Lights are supposed to look like on your system. In the meantime my friend, I would ask you to double check the removal of shaders and to use a freeware program called Calibrize to check your graphics card calibration, but before you do that I would run your monitors calibration which should be available via push buttons on the monitor. If we're still looking at issues after that, I'll happily have our graphics artist take a look. Thank you again for the very kind words, and have a terrific weekend!
  4. Ray, I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but as we've posted numerous times in our forums, emails to Aerosoft can sometimes take 3 working days or more before a response is received. This is why our forums are the first line and most immediate for of support. Our program manager and CEO are both on extended travel, and they are the ones who monitor the particular email address you cited. Additionally, I may be mistaken but believe I read a statement in the banner of our website last week notifying customers to no longer use info@aerosoft.com, but I'm no longer able to see it. If there was a change I must have missed the email about it and I'll make sure our Contact Aerosoft webpage is updated next week (as a German based company, the weekend has already started). I am happy to try and assist you. I will PM you my Aerosoft email address. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
  5. I’m not asking for an immediate resolution but I would have expected an acknowledgment. Silence is never a good sign. Hopefully I’ll hear from Mathijs on Monday or perhaps Tuesday if there is a holiday on Monday.
  6. Jetzt mal ein Tipp in Englisch vom Forum in X-Plane.org! I Frequently Asked Questions I can't engage A/T - switch not hold in arm position, what I must do? - Fill OAT on "N1 limit" page. For ex. /5 (dash five) for 5 degrees C. Tips: You can use autofill OAT - press N1 Limit button and 1LSK. Hoffe, das hilft weiter
  7. It should not be a question of money you spent, it‘s more first-in first-out question. And as you request a refound for a mistake, Aerosoft is not responsable for, such a good will decision normaly not made by the Customer Service, they need to ask the Management first, that can take time. As we have weekend, before monday you can not expect an answer.
  8. Ja, habe ich gemacht. Auch die N1 Seite habe ich entsprechend ausgefüllt und im MCP habe ich beide Flightdirector angestellt.
  9. Can only see list of profiles without the right hand info and detail window - how do yo reset ??? Thnx
  10. Today
  11. Customer Service is not doing a very good job Oliver because I have still not had a reply. I’ve spent over £300 with Aerosoft over the years so I trust there will be a satisfactory outcome to this. Rattle some cages please.
  12. Hast du denn dein FMC mit Daten "gefüttert"? Sonst weiß A/T ja nicht, was er regeln soll. also lässt er sich auch nicht aufschalten.
  13. The info@aerosoft.com adress is the contact for Customer Service and order issues (it‘s not a support question here) at the contact page of the shop: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/contact
  14. Please explain your problem a little bit more in detail e.g. what you did, what you expected and what was not working........ Regards, Rolf
  15. Ich habe das Problem, dass bei mir immer der AT/SWITCH raus fällit. Keine Ahnung warum?
  16. Every time I start SimStarter v1.8.7 (rev 1), I get a popup window saying "Found P3Dv4 already running, Close window now?" with Yes/no buttons. These buttons seem to have no effect, whichever I press, I get the same popup next time I open SimStarter. I've checked the task manager, there is no P3D process running. What is even more baffling... I can do a cold boot (shutdown, wait a few minutes and start up), and still I get this popup when I open SimStarter, even when this is the first action after logging in. I guess this must mean that there's a flag somewhere, probably in the registry that says P3D is running. I've tried starting P3D outside SimStarter, and stopping in the hope this flag will be cleared, but no joy. I noticed other posts about this issue, and I checked that I do not have a Process Lasso running. This problem is affecting other apps on my laptop, eg FlightBeam Manager, which refuse to start because they too think P3D is still running.
  17. As far as I know, info@aerosoft.com is not being read out. It's only used for sending newsletters, but any responses and therefor also anything you send to it automatically ends up in the trash. Try sending your mail to support@aerosoft.com instead.
  18. Ist eine eingegebene Flugroute speicherbar, um sie später wieder sufzurufen ? Dass nicht alle Daten gespeichert werden können ist mir klar. Mir geht es nur um die reine Route.
  19. Is there a answer from Simbrief ?
  20. Five from Here, Five from There...Europe & USA Thanks for viewing, Darryl
  21. Hallo zusammen, Wenn ich im FSX die PMDG 737 und 777 fliege dann hab ich die Engine sounds sowie die Callouts auf dem Lautsprecher und nicht auf dem Headset. Was kann ich da machen? PS.: Bei der 747 QOTS II hab ich garkein Sound mit Headset LG, Domenic
  22. Hello, Hope you could see it. In the "western version" of the AN2, this one which has changed the gauges and switch text to english, there's still a kyrillic font when you enable night lighting. This night lighting kyrillic font overlays the english font, so that in the end you couldn't read anything. Hope you could provide a fast fix ... maybe just the corrected DDS file. I tried myself to change it, but failed, whyever. Many thanks, Guenter
  23. 24 hours since I wrote to Aerosoft and still no acknowledgement let alone a reply. How disappointing that such a large company cannot find the time to reply to a customer who has spent a lot of money with them over many years. 🙄
  24. Hallo, ich habe leider kein Laufwerk in meinem Laptop. Kann ich Airbus X irgendwie downloaden obwohl ich die Box Version habe? Ich habe ja ein Key code...
  25. FIRSTLY, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC UNTIL I HAVE AGREED IT WITH THE FORUM ADMIN. YOU ARE FAR TOO QUICK TO CLOSE TOPICS. I wrote to info@aerosoft.com yesterday afternoon and have not heard back from them yet. How long does it take to get a response?
  26. ok thats what i thought thanks
  27. Wie meinen? Jetzt läuft ja alles gut. Also an den Addons kann es nicht gelegen haben
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?