!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ich möchte die Lufthansa A320 (oder auch A318-321) Lackierung auf Eurowings umstellen, bzw. zusätzlich haben. Kann mir netterweise jemand helfen, wie man so etwas macht? Beste Grüße Wolfgang
  3. My rudder isnt connected to fsupic its done via p3d it self. ill try and do what u say.
  4. Curt, looking at your screenshot (there should be no dashed lines) for sure the aircraft was not correct configured and/or there is one or more DISCOs in your flightplan.
  5. Thanks, But i am still searching for the answer: When must I place : >K , K, >L or L at the beginning of a variable ? In a template it's sometimes blanc , or <K ,K , L or >L. And I have no clue what it means. Joop
  6. Das ist ein uraltes Problem des FSX von dem manche, nicht alle Anwender betroffen sind. Was passiert wenn du auf "Ja" klickst?
  7. Today
  8. Guest

HUD FOV

the aerosoft built f-16 has HUD FOV of 17 degrees approx, while in actual it is said to be 25, what do you say about it?
  9. https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id#map=20/49.37642/8.12099 danke und bin gespannt, was bei "building = " eingetragen werden sollte. Gruß Wolfgang
  10. Interesting! I haven't tried VR myself but it would be very interesting for me as a developer to find out what causes the performance hit here. First if all: Do those 75% happen everywhere when flying around in the coverage area or mainly when you're on the ground at Lukla? Does it improve once you get airborne? Bests, Sascha
  11. HI all, the Fuelplanner is curently being checked to have correct values for all Variants.
  12. Hi Joop, let me refer you to this thread. There you can find some information about variables and their prefixing. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  13. Hallo, wegen Festplattendefekt musste ich FSX und Aerosoft A 320 neu installieren. Beim Start vom FSX kommt folgende Fehler Meldung. Siehe Bild. Bin ratlos. Ich bitte um Hilfe wie ich die Meldung vermeiden kann. Gruss Heint
  14. Hi, I don't really understand your question. Since I don't have a problem with AP, it was not necessary to change anything. But what I often read is that there are problems with exported flight plans (Simbrief, PFPX etc.). The easiest way to check this is to enter the data manually and check in plan mode. Wolfgang
  15. Hello Dave, This time a quick realistic answer. I do the FPL with SIM letter and try to integrate it into the AS Fuel Planner to get the same values as Distance, PAX, ZFW, TOW, LDW, I need these to get real values for calculating the FL, Step Climb and Trim get. I adjust the wind for TOW LDW. After the last current update 1.3.0.1 there are many values in the red area. Without the AS Fuel Planner, I don't know where I can get the Trim values from. Now wait for the announced video. Thank you CFG874 Bernd Hallo Dave, Diesmal eine schnelle realistische Antwort. Ich mache die FPL mit SIMBrief und versuche diese in den AS Fuel Planer zu integrieren um auf gleiche Werte zu kommen wie Distance, PAX, ZFW, TOW, LDW, Diese brauche ich um auf reale Werte für die Berechnung des FL, Step Climb und Trim zu kommen. Den Wind passe ich an für TOW LDW. Nach dem letzten aktuellen Update 1.3.0.1 sind dann viele Werte im roten Bereich. Ohne den AS Fuel Planer weiss ich nicht woher ich die Werte für Trim bekomme. Warte jetzt ruhig auf das angekündigte Video. Danke CFG874 Bernd
  16. Diese Version hat keine Season Lib. deswegen geht es nicht, eiverstanden FlyAgi Die alte Version 201 war da besser finde ich aber nicht mehr. Oder ich versuche die Season library 101 nachzusetzen.
  17. As you are using EzDkok, turn off the internal vewing system in the Airbus in the options MCDU: If that doesnt help, something else broke your installation. A fresh install of the Airbus should solve this.
  18. So get rid of PTA or exclude it if possible for the Airbus. These shadertools are causing more and more problems. And the Airbus relies heavily on that what the latest version of P3D and its SDK delivers. And the A330 is one of very few (not the QW787 and not even PMDG) that uses 100% of that what the P3D SDK offers. And Aerosoft will not solve what others break.
  19. Pierre, I know what you mean. This has been done to simulate the viewing angle of a pilot. But I understand that it is not the best solution when you move a view with, e.g. the OHP, to another monitor. Lets se what can be done.
  20. PFPX, Simbrief ... I always manually program my FMC so I cannot confirm flightplans from PFPX or Simbrief really work but they both support aerosoft crj.
  21. Der Kindergarten sind ja total cool aus.
  22. guten morgen, also wenn das kein kindergarten ist...
  23. Dave, I'll work on that tomm. I did go back to the video and these two shots were made within my guess a second of each other on the stream. The reason I suggested a glitch is I has no other explanation as to why the frame suddenly turns from one to the other.
  24. Die Root ist der Ordner X-Plane 11, den Ordner aus dem SAM-Zip-File musst du dort hinein kopieren, dasselbe gilt für die Seasons.
  25. Hello Ray, If you have them, we would appreciate the complete flight plan (text), any flight plan files (P3D and for the Airbus), and if you haven't made another flight since a zipped copy of your Data folder, and the video. If you've not done another flight AND used a P3D weather file for ActiveSky Flightplan, then a copy of the zipped folder called "Weather" from the following location: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather Many thanks my friend!
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?