All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You are right in that our radar doesn't look as fancy as the foto you have shown. This however is for a simple reason: Weather in your sim simply isn't as fancy. We read directly from the sim and show you 100% exactly what is in the sim. The problem with that is, the weather in the simulator, even when using Active Sky or other weather addons, is plain unrealistic. Therefore you won't see a realistic weather front on the radar. There is none in your sim. During development of the radar we thought quite a bit about faking the indication and what you see how already is tweaked to look more realistic, however we still want to show you what is actually in your sim. When you enter a precipitation zone on our radar you'll see it'll start to rain. Tools like Active Sky still go back to the time when no radars were available. They are build for impressive optics, not for realistic frontal systems. And this became ever so obvious when we developed our radar. But until they improve the weather injection into the sim to mimic real systems you will not see real systems on our radar either. Looking at Microsofts latest previews I am hoping the new MS sim will change this. They seem to have gone to great depths to mimic the current real weather and precipitation. This will hopefully open up some whole new levels!
  3. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  4. Today
  5. Moin, ich würde das auch nicht immer grundsätzlich machen. Den Shadercache kann man löschen, wenn man eine neue Grafikkarte eingebaut hat. Aber nach jedem Treiberupdate für die Karte mache ich das auch nicht. Wobei das ja so gut wie keinen Aufwand macht. Das kann man also machen wie man möchte. Die Preferences lösche ich nur, wenn Probleme (z.B. nach einem X-Plane Update) auftauchen, die unklar sind und nicht anderweitig gelöst werden können. Dann kann man versuchen die Preferences zu löschen, damit man sicher ist, dass das System "sauber" ist. Innerhalb von Beta Updates mache ich das allerdings auch nicht. Immerhin muss man dann ja auch alle seine X-Plane 11 Einstellungen manuell wieder neu konfigurieren. Aber manchmal kann es auch nicht schaden, die Preferences mal neu zu konfigurieren. Auch dort können sich Fehler im Laufe der X-Plane 11 Entwicklungen einschleichen... Also Preferences abhängig von Problemen oder Unklaren "Erscheinungen" im laufenden X-Plane 11. Hier aber immer erst einmal selbst nach Ursachen suchen. Shadercache nach eigenem Ermessen. Das geht ja schnell. Würde ich so sagen Gruß heinz
  6. Mathijs, tried to send you a PM but the forum software wont let me. Do you have a regular email address?
  7. Vérifier les exigences du système de vos produits, pour voir lesquels d'entre eux sont compatibles P3D
  8. The FMS initialize example is pretty much the standard I use along with a similar Collins version in the King Air taught by the acronym VIPP: Verify database, Initialize, Plan, Perf. Also, those are CRJ200s going to MRY and FL260 is the dispatch release assigned cruise altitude, but anything higher is pointless in a "climb limited" jet like the -200.
  9. I actually did not know that!! I'll have to look into it.
  10. Hey, you know you can change the colors of the VATSPY Map (and add filters, etc.)? Take a look brother!
  11. Yepper, we have to test online as well as offline. You might SEE a lot more (hint, hint) in the next couple of days and weeks. His official callsign... Mathijs "The Man" Kok!!! Love to see the Boss at work!
  12. The one and only https://fselite.net/video/interview-with-aerosofts-mathijs-kok/
  13. Version 1.0.0

1 download

TRIP Linhas Aéreas PP-PTQ Special thanks: Jefferson Silva DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. For FSX and P3D. Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/
  14. Yes - I am a retired IT project manager - I know the feeling Gérard
  15. Yesterday
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. Welcome back, Holgi! You always do great work and this is certainly no exception! Keep it up!
  18. Alors après plusieurs tests, j'ai remarqué que j'ai des aéroports qui ont pas de soucis au niveau lumière, du coup j'en conclus que je dois avoir des aéroports pas compatible avec P3DV3 et V4, je retournerais vers vous pour vous confirmer mes dires. En tout cas merci pour vos réponses. Bonne soirée ARF7415
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. Ich habe das bisher auch so gehandhabt wie Frithjof. Habe das bisher auch noch nie gehört oder gelesen, dass man das machen sollte. Es ist ja kein hartes Stück Arbeit die zwei Dateien zu löschen, aber wenn es nicht erforderlich ist ………! Danke für eure schnellen Antworten Gruß Hermann
  21. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  22. Sorry, but Orly is not compatible with P3D. Orly n'est pas compatible avec P3D
  23. .per are performance files for PFPX. Have a look at the installation instructions on airlinerperformance and you'll learn how to install these files.
  24. I am usually have no issues downloading files as either .rar or .zip but the files come out as internet explorer files or .per which wont convert or it says its corrupted. I have tried google, firefox and internet explorer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
  25. Hab ich noch nie gemacht. Nur wenn es Probleme gibt.
  26. Ja, das ist schon klar. Nur muss man bedenken das man dann die Bäume auch außerhalb Europas nutzt.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?