Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ja, habe ich gemacht. Auch die N1 Seite habe ich entsprechend ausgefüllt und im MCP habe ich beide Flightdirector angestellt.
  3. Can only see list of profiles without the right hand info and detail window - how do yo reset ??? Thnx
  4. Customer Service is not doing a very good job Oliver because I have still not had a reply. I’ve spent over £300 with Aerosoft over the years so I trust there will be a satisfactory outcome to this. Rattle some cages please.
  5. Hast du denn dein FMC mit Daten "gefüttert"? Sonst weiß A/T ja nicht, was er regeln soll. also lässt er sich auch nicht aufschalten.
  6. The info@aerosoft.com adress is the contact for Customer Service and order issues (it‘s not a support question here) at the contact page of the shop: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/contact
  7. Please explain your problem a little bit more in detail e.g. what you did, what you expected and what was not working........ Regards, Rolf
  8. Today
  9. Ich habe das Problem, dass bei mir immer der AT/SWITCH raus fällit. Keine Ahnung warum?
  10. Every time I start SimStarter v1.8.7 (rev 1), I get a popup window saying "Found P3Dv4 already running, Close window now?" with Yes/no buttons. These buttons seem to have no effect, whichever I press, I get the same popup next time I open SimStarter. I've checked the task manager, there is no P3D process running. What is even more baffling... I can do a cold boot (shutdown, wait a few minutes and start up), and still I get this popup when I open SimStarter, even when this is the first action after logging in. I guess this must mean that there's a flag somewhere, probably in the registry that says P3D is running. I've tried starting P3D outside SimStarter, and stopping in the hope this flag will be cleared, but no joy. I noticed other posts about this issue, and I checked that I do not have a Process Lasso running. This problem is affecting other apps on my laptop, eg FlightBeam Manager, which refuse to start because they too think P3D is still running.
  11. As far as I know, info@aerosoft.com is not being read out. It's only used for sending newsletters, but any responses and therefor also anything you send to it automatically ends up in the trash. Try sending your mail to support@aerosoft.com instead.
  12. Ist eine eingegebene Flugroute speicherbar, um sie später wieder sufzurufen ? Dass nicht alle Daten gespeichert werden können ist mir klar. Mir geht es nur um die reine Route.
  13. Is there a answer from Simbrief ?
  14. Five from Here, Five from There...Europe & USA Thanks for viewing, Darryl
  15. Hallo zusammen, Wenn ich im FSX die PMDG 737 und 777 fliege dann hab ich die Engine sounds sowie die Callouts auf dem Lautsprecher und nicht auf dem Headset. Was kann ich da machen? PS.: Bei der 747 QOTS II hab ich garkein Sound mit Headset LG, Domenic
  16. Hello, Hope you could see it. In the "western version" of the AN2, this one which has changed the gauges and switch text to english, there's still a kyrillic font when you enable night lighting. This night lighting kyrillic font overlays the english font, so that in the end you couldn't read anything. Hope you could provide a fast fix ... maybe just the corrected DDS file. I tried myself to change it, but failed, whyever. Many thanks, Guenter
  17. 24 hours since I wrote to Aerosoft and still no acknowledgement let alone a reply. How disappointing that such a large company cannot find the time to reply to a customer who has spent a lot of money with them over many years. 🙄
  18. Hallo, ich habe leider kein Laufwerk in meinem Laptop. Kann ich Airbus X irgendwie downloaden obwohl ich die Box Version habe? Ich habe ja ein Key code...
  19. FIRSTLY, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC UNTIL I HAVE AGREED IT WITH THE FORUM ADMIN. YOU ARE FAR TOO QUICK TO CLOSE TOPICS. I wrote to info@aerosoft.com yesterday afternoon and have not heard back from them yet. How long does it take to get a response?
  20. ok thats what i thought thanks
  21. Wie meinen? Jetzt läuft ja alles gut. Also an den Addons kann es nicht gelegen haben
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  23. Ok, don't test it So, PADLabs has to update the product first.
  24. Thanks for the report Alfredo. I'll add this to our issue tracking software.
  25. Of course you can change the folder, but the installer will not proceed, if there is no Prepar3D.exe If you install outside sim root you need the exe as workaround and have to register all components manually. Something for experienced users.
  26. Hallo zusammen, Ich hatte mal REX installiert aber Wenn ich auf I just wnt to Fly gehe und wie n Freund meinte auf Reales Wetter mit aktualisierung gehen, dann kommt ja ne Warnung das da nicht mehr geladen werden kann. Bei nem Freudn wie gesagt klappt das so dann mit Rex, bei mir nicht. Ich hatte gelesen das man unter Wettermodelle dann auf REX klicken sol, jedoch zeigt er immer diese Medung an(siehe 2. Bild) Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen! MfG, Domenic
  27. Also, ich würde das ja differenzierter betrachten... 🙂
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?