!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What do you mean by throttles "locked together"? Are corp throttles physically tied together in this case? If this causes uneven thrust, then the levers are not calibrated evenly. If locking them together is supposed to work, both throttles must return exactly the same values for any position. But why don't you just unlock them and use them as separate levers as in the real thing? Both throttles at the same position doesn't necessarily result in the same engine N1 there either.
  3. Hello, All: I had asked a few months when the full fuselage paint kit for the A330 Pro would be available. The thread has been closed and I haven't been able to find a release date or if it's available I don't know where. If anyone knows if it's available or will be it would be appreciated. Regards
  4. Shalom and greetings all my pals, I am wondering if it is possible to use Aerosoft KDAB Daytona scenery to recreate screenshot of this runway approach precisely exactly same like this accompanying photo below?? What runway did the plane approach to, please?? Thanks, Aharon
  5. Du hast doch schon eine sehr schöne Route mit deinem Flug Kannst ja auch mal von Winterthur aus z.b Zürich anpeilen und bis Zürich mit dem Autopiloten und in Zürich auf einem Helipad manuell landen. Die haben doch genug um den Flughafen herum Grüße Sky
  6. It's on the to do list but I first need to be able to track down the problem. It's not that easy.
  7. Hello Pelle, I've just come across this GREAT tool and would like to congratulate and thank you for developing it, for it fits my needs almost perfectly! And, since you called it an "odd feature" in the manual, I would also like to give you very positive feedback on the randomizer option, which is what I will mainly be using FV for. I noticed that very few users interact with you here and on YT, so i thought I'd come by and express my joy at finally finding a tool like this. I have managed to create some tools myself with Excel VBA Userforms, but nothing as complete as yours. Keep it coming! Regards, Bruno.
  8. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  9. Let me check on the screenshot thing. But yes, we need most of our attention on FS2020 right now, but there is also a big update pending for the A318/A319, A320/A321 and A330. There are also some scenery on final.
  10. Today
  11. Vielen Dank Horst für die schnelle Antwort. Werde alles mal durchprobieren.
  12. Das schöne an Helicoptern ist ja, dass du eigentlich überall landen kannst. Auch kannst du normale Approaches auf Runyways fliegen, dann per hover taxi zum Parkplatz etc, du brauchst dazu nicht zwingend spezielle Helipads. Ich selbst fliege meist irgendwie über größeren Flughäfen herum und suche mir dann bestimmte 'Löcher' irgendwo zwischen Gebäude oder markante rechteckige Flächen und versuche dort möglichst mittig zu landen, dann wieder hoch, nächster und so weiter. Nach der landung schaue ich dann jeweils im replaymodus, ob ich irgendwas mitgenommen habe, wie meine Abstände zu den Objekten sind etc um es dann nächstes Mal besser zu machen. Sehr gut zum Üben sind Militärflugplätze mit den vielen kleinen Parkplätzen an den 'Fingern' wo die Militärhangars stehen - da kannst du dann von einem solchen Finger zum nächsten und brauchst zum Landetraining nicht weit fliegen.
  13. Just did another run to check the fuel system and this time the trim tank transfer worked well, both aft and fwd. Idk why it didnt work last time, my apologies. But the transfer rate, both ways with trim tank and outer tank, is very slow. Rate should be much faster, my rough guess, double. I had no idea the 25kHz spacing was limitation of P3D @becas eheh true. Airplane is very sweet to fly, is actually pretty good. All this are mostly picky stuff. Thank you for everything @masterhawk and @DaveCT2003 Wish you all a great week ahead!
  14. I have noted continuous frame rate fluctuations in all iterations of the CRJ Pro since the first beta. I have an older i4790K system, running at 4 gHz (but with a good GTX1080 TI GPU), and do not expect extremely high performance, but with frame rates locked at 30, I can maintain close to that with other high-end add-ons, including the PMDG NGXu, FSL A320 and Leonardo Maddog. With the CRJ Pro, even if parked at a default airport, on the runway (away from the terminal), with default clear skies weather theme active, and all aircraft systems powered off, with no external programs running that interact with P3D, if I monitor the frame rates, they continually go from 25 down to about 15, and back up to 25. If I watch the CPU load in Microsoft Process Explorer, I will see P3D generating a recurring CPU spike that correlates with the frame rate drop. I do not use either Navigraph or Nav Data Pro charts functionalty in the CRJ EFB. I am a Navigraph charts subscriber, but I prefer to use their iPad app, rather than displaying charts in-sim. I always disable my antivirus before running P3D, as I know that AV file scanning can produce exactly those kind of fluctuations, and none of the other add-ons I use will produce those kind of regularly recurring frame rate drops - especially when sitting still with all aircraft systems unpowered. It certainly appears that with the Pro loaded, that some kind of additional process is running at regular intervals that impacts frame rates. Perhaps something to do with the new charts functionality? (Even though I have charts disabled).
  15. Gibt es eine Datenbank für Pflichtmeldepunkte, die man importieren/kopieren kann oder muss man die Pflichtmeldepunkte alle einzeln hinzufügen? Wie sieht es mit anderen Ländern außer Deutschland aus? Wo gibt es da Daten? Kenne mich gar nicht aus, wollte man bisschen in das Thema reinlinsen.
  16. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  17. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  18. Ja, ich bin bald soweit, dass ich den Heli manuell oder mit teilweise Unterstützung des Autopiloten (z.B. Höhe und Geschwindigkeit halten). Problem ist wie finde ich den nächsten Heli Landeplatz ?
  19. Oder Du holst Dir GSX.Da werden dann alle Flughäfen unterstützt.
  20. Hi, still occurs, new charts appears along older ones. Seems the automatic filtering process is not quite there...
  21. Kannst du den heli denn sauber manuell fliegen? Da sollte das eigentlich kein Problem sein, mit etwas Übung natürlich.
  22. Ja, so langsam bekomme ich B429 und dessen Autopilot in den Griff. Muss zuerst manuell starten und dann est wenn stabile Lage erreicht ist, ATT, dann sukzessive speed (sollte mindesten 75kn) ,VS 500-1000 T/Min. dann HED/NAV einstellen und Eistellungen auf dem Balken Oben kontrollierten. So habe ich mit dem Garmin einen kurzen Flug ( LSME>RONIX>MANEG>MILNI>LSZH (ILS34)) erstellt. Bei ca 5o Kn und 2oo Fuss Höhe gehe ich in Hover bis 50 (Hover geht nur im Approche Mode) und lande dann ganz sachte auf oder neben der Landebahn (Hover aus) VS ganz wenig nach unten. Schöner wäre eine Punktlandung auf einem Heli Landeplatz, aber wie das gehen soll da brauche ich Hilfe ! Angehängt noch ein Bild meine Helis kürz for der ILS Landung in Zürich.
  23. Hi Wolfgang Thank you for the work you have done on this, however I am not so sure it's a flaw in the Simbrief Exporter. More I think, something to do with the Pro version of the CRJ. My reasoning is that the Simbrief flight plan format is the same as that used for the pre-pro version where this problem did not occur. As you know, the correct way to automatically import Simbrief flight plans into the FMC is via ROUTE, where the departure and destination ICAO codes are entered as one string - EGBBEINN. Of course, the entire flight plan can be entered manually into the FMC and I did this yesterday without getting the MSG. So, although I very much appreciate your efforts to assist in this matter and your suggestion does help, I don't think we have got to the bottom of it? Something has changed and it's interesting to see that Forum member Marc has the same problem. I have friend here in the UK who also has the pro version of the CRJ and who also had the pre-pro version. He does not appear to be having the same problem as me, yet we have compared CRJ windows folder structures and content and we are identical, which just adds to the mystery! Regards Trevor
  24. Hallo Reinhard, ich bin auch kein Eigner der Grand Caravan, aber zu der Frage mit den Checklisten kann ich dir eventuell weiterhelfen. Diese findest du in deinem Flugzeug-Ordner unter: Documents, Documentation Docs …….! So sieht es zum Beispiel bei der Carenado B200 King Air aus: Grüße Hermann (ü60)
  25. I Will try this. Thank you so much
    Awesome job by a local talent! Not sure why a lifeless dude would rate this one star.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?