Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Are you talking about the Airbus for FSX or P3Dv4? The version 1.31 is for FSX and P3Dv3 only!
  3. Hello Secondator Thanks you for this information. Very good I just downloaded the update version of 320-321 AS_AIRBUS-A320-A321_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip Info: Airbus A320 / A321 - Version 1.31 Cordially Jacques GOMEZ
  4. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  5. I simply can not recreate your problem. You are obviously using a camera tool and I getr the feeling that the problem is being caused by that tool. Turn it off, load an aircraft at ENGM, pan around and see what happens.
  6. Die Meldung GPS PRIMARY sagt aus, dass sich das IRS, alle 3 Systeme mit der die A350 ausgestattet ist, ausgerichtet hat und das Flugzeug nun korrekt navigieren kann. Löschen kann man die Meldung mit der CLR Taste. Das dritte MCDU, aber allgemein das FMGS, haben derzeit keine SID/STAR Implementierung, weswegen du die A350 manuell auf den ILS GS bringen musst. Gruß
  7. Today
  8. Sorry for my writing........It is a departure and i fly it manually
  9. Just notice today after landing Kopenhagen, and shut down engines (A321 CFM) there is no shutdown sounds at all... After looking (listening) Dave's video I notice there is never was those sounds (32bit busses it was). P3Dv4.3 and v4.4 client Aibus version 1.2.3.0 No saved situations at startup The file, A and B is present into folder. Would volume level do this? I have engines volume below 50% into P3D settings.
  10. I just had this happen again today. Flight is RPLL-RPMD. Happened at cruise FL350 (route: IPATA2P IPATA B462 MASBA W9A BN W9 RIMAR MAR1). TAT is -14C from ASP4.
  11. Unfortunately not. Mathijs told me on March 9th of 2018 that he would send me an installer to test, more than one full year and nothing...
  12. I often use PBD to facilitate approaches...... In this case you can use KLO/232/10
  13. I tried installing it with the standard install method, and the same problem occurs. Most likely a AFCAD, but can't come up with an idea of where this interfering file is..
  14. You can enable experimental updates on the updater through configuration menu. Remember to restart the updater so the experimental updates get enabled.
  15. HeyIs version 1.2.4.1 already released, my updater still indicates that version 1.2.4.0 is the correct version.thank you very much
  16. Como dice Walter... Ha configurado su producto? Hay un programa para hacerlo que se suministra con el programa principal.
  17. Thanks, Dave. I will do it as you advise and report the results. Regards, Josemari LEPP
  18. Salut Michel je viens voir votre message sur le forum, es ce que vous avez trouver une solution a votre problème ? j ai le même soucie depuis que j'ai installer le crj700/900. merci pour votre aide . cordealements
  19. Beim Starten des A 350 XWB von Flight Faktor kommt GPS Primary. Was bedeutet das und wie kann dise Meldung gelöscht werden ? D as FMS ganz unten rechts ist wohl nicht fertig, damit lässt sich kein vernünftiger ILS Flug z:B von EDDF nach LSZH fliegen. Hat jemand Bemerkungen dazu. Gruss WALTY
  20. By the way. This topic has a big number of views even though it's only open for five days. I guess there are a lot more people who experience this issue and just follow this thread instead of writing here.
  21. Thanks, got the files too. What exactly is different with these? I will have to update my P3D scenery and content part, as they indeed run on version 4.3 except for the P3D client, that runs the latest P3D 4.5 hotfix release. So far, I can already say, that I neither use Ezdok, nor do I start P3D with pre-saved flights.
  22. Hi Dave. 1. I don't use EZDOK camera. 2. I don't use saved flights. 3. I install full p3Dv4.5 (client,content, scenery) I downloaded the sounds and did the test but unfortunately it didn't help me.
  23. Hello FlyAgi, ok, I have tested it also because of APbjoerns text (passengers...). But with my system there are only about 4 - 5 FPS difference. For example: B12 = 31 FPS and A11 = 35 FPS. But I think, that depends on the Hardware used. I use a i7 6700K (32GB) and a GTX1080 (8GB). I think, I send an Info to our prod.-Manager. I don't know if you can disable the passengers in the terminal... and also the moving people... Greets Heinz
  24. Achso noch als Tipp. Versuche doch mal alle Plugins zu deaktivieren und fliege dann nochmal über die Alpen. Für mich hört es sich so an, dass der Absturz auftaucht sowie du über den Alpen fliegst. Denn eines muss klar sein, in Regionen mit hohen Bergen brauchst du viel mehr Leistung als in flachen Regionen.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?