Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Really strange. Did you started NG as Administrator? This is the first complaint I got for SimConfigBackup.
  3. Today
  4. I'm one of those with P3D V4.5 + Hotfix and AS Pro 1.2.4.1 and no issues (except for my other reported issue with the anti-ice triggering a ucrtbase.dll error, but that's another case and doesn't happen all the time). No 'got hit by missile' behaviour on my end. lol
  5. Can anyone help me with my folders for Dortmund XP? I have so many folders I don't know what to do with them. In the documentation it says you will have three new folders.. but I've got 6 plus the airport making 7.. what do I do? Which ones do I put in my custom scenery folder and which ones go in my JSGME Mods folder.. if any? There are so many folders and options I don't know what to do. Inside the main airport folder there are more options and seasonal variations.. just so many in total.. help this confused chap!! Thanks steve
  6. Wird im Changelog, dass dem Download beiliegt, erwähnt. Der Entwickler ging wohl davon aus, dass sich der geneigte Nutzer es mal anschaut. Sobald er merkt, dass dies nicht der Fall wird es sicher angepasst.
  7. Most welcome! I thought it was very interesting too!
  8. Ja sollte man aber auch mal in die Manuell schreiben. Jedenfalls geht es jetzt plötzlich.
  9. Yesterday
  10. I looked for this question but could not find it. I would like to purchase and install Airbus Pro for P3D (have P3D 4.5) but I have been running the older Airbus X, and it doesn't work great in P3D. Should I completely uninstall Airbus X before I install Airbus Pro? Will the Uninstall Program in the Airbus X do the job, or do I need to remove more files? Thanks.
  11. Hallo Ich habe mir Active Sky 16 für den Prepar3D v4 angeschafft, damit ich wie im FSX auch Real Weather darstellen kann. Seither habe ich im Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 Professional zwei Effekte festgestellt: a) im ND wird neuerdings das Wetter im Wetter-Radar angezeigt, was super ist b) im FCU sind plötzlich die Schriften viel zu gross, d.h. irgendwo wurde die Schriftgrösse geändert (sie Bild), was sehr störend ist Kann ich das irgendwo korrigieren? Walter
  12. Seit BSS 1.5 ist der FFConnector nicht mehr nötig.
  13. Hi Oliver, I am running P3Dv4.5 and the airport is "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 Professional" Sorry for not mentioning it in my first post Thanks for help
  14. No problem. Hope that update fixes the issue for you!
  15. Yeah - it's installed now. Thanks for that! Gaz
  16. I got this when I tried an Aerosoft update, but it never mentioned that an update, but I tried and it didn't work::
  17. On the Aerosoft Updater on the bottom right corner you will find button that says Configruation where you can enable Experimental updates. Once enabled, remember to restart the Updater to have them available.
  18. How do you get experimental updates? I can still only get the 1.2.4.0 version. Thanks for your help on this. Gaz
  19. I'm using 1.2.4.0. Thanks for this - I'll do an update. Gaz
  20. Das ist aber wirklich bedauerlich, dass wir jetzt (2 Jahre nach Erscheinen des P3Dv4) immer noch nicht den Mega Airport München wieder nutzen können. Für all meine anderen habe ich die Upgrades gekauft, aber das hier ist echt ein bißchen schwach. Und, ehrlich gesagt, auch keine gute Werbung. Oder gibt es zu EDDM "professional" schon etwas neues?
  21. In jeder Aircraft.cfg gibt es die Rubrik "Autopilot". Beim Bus sind da drei Einträge zum Thema Bank max_bank = 25.0 max_bank_acceleration = 1.8 max_bank_velocity = 3.00 Da kannst Du ja mal experimentieren, denn ich glaube nicht das Aerosoft da etwas ändern wird.
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  23. Those error messages are not relevant. simply turn them off in P3D.
  24. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?