All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Check the name of the STARS eg on the Navdata pro chart the STAR from XAMAM (North East) is called the GODLU 1K .. whereas the new STAR on Navigraph is called XAMAM 1X ....the STAR from KONAN is now the KONAN 1C ..on Navdata pro its still the older GODLU1C the star from BEDEK is now the BEDEK 1C not the GODLU 1A etc etc
  3. I've got the same issue in the A330, I don't have any shaders, all default. yes, running HDR active. pls help!
  4. It’s exactly the same and latest chart that is available at the Lido viewer I’ve just checked it. My Best Regards
  5. Today
  6. As you can see some STARs have been renamed but it's not reflected in the NavData Charts
  7. Yesterday
  8. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  9. As simple as you ask, just read this forum:
  10. Guten Abend Zusammen! Mein Bildschirm blinkt und wechselt die Farben, wenn ich bspw. in P3DV5 im A330 mit der Maus auf einen Ausdruck aus dem Cockpit-Drucker gehe (Video anbei). Das Problem tritt auch bei manchen Knöpfen auf dem Overhead auf und auch in P3DV4 im A320 beim Klicken im Aerosoft-Menü in der MCDU. Ist das normal / bekannt und kann man das abstellen? Viele Grüße! IMG_6319.MOV
  11. In latest update, 2.0u.6 42, I wanted to move some things in scenery.cfg section of scenery configurator. When I pushed OK, I got the attached error. The path is the correct one to the scenery. Why is access denied?
  12. Guten Abend Zusammen! Seit ich P3DV5 und den AS A330 installiert habe, bekomme ich beim Wechsel aus dem oder in den Vollbildmodus in P3D die Fehlermeldung DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG (Bild anbei). Einmal kam die Meldung, als ich auf dem EFB auf Charts geklickt habe. Die Anleitung hier hat leider nicht geholfen: Die Grafikkarte sollte ok sein, da recht neu und ich das Problem in P3DV4 nicht hatte. Danke schon mal für Eure Unterstützung!
  13. Moved to the dedicated A3xx Professional section.
  14. Don't know if this is in the right place, but if not please redirect. For a long time now I have been searching on Forums to find a way of incorporation Vatsim into P3D native VR but without success. today I found a way which you can use without taking off you headset, just like looking down at your tablet when flying. I only have the Rift s but there must be a way round for other headsets. Just start up as normal putting in all basic information vehicle, airport and such then enter native P3D VR. Press the oculus button on the right hand controller and then enter Desktop, then just click anything on your task bar and it will come up on the VR desktop, then when you have finished looking or amending just press the oculus button and you back in flight VR. I use Vpilot so if I get a call from a controller I just press the oculus button see who is calling then press again to go back to VR set my comm only takes a couple of seconds, but your cockpit always remains clear. As long as it is in your task bar you can view anything, even watch movies on a long flight, I have used flyinside but I found it too buggy. Hope this helps some one.
  15. I dont seem to have a sode folder in my install. Is this a separate download Graham
  16. I think it works when you are airborne. During airborne, if you push the knob it displays ---, otherwise (pull) it displays the selected airspeed.
  17. Do you have an example of what is not correct? I compared charts from Eurocontrol with those from NavdataPro and Navigraph and at a first glance I couldnt see any difference.
  18. Die P3D V5 Version des Installers brauchst Du nicht runterladen, der bringt Dir im V4.5 HF2 garnichts, den kannst Du nicht mal installieren ohne einen P3D V5 zu haben. Nur mal zur Sicherheit: Wenn der ASupdater ein Produkt rot anzeigt, also nicht die letzte Version installiert ist, dann gibt es zwei Möglichkeiten, was er beim Klicken des Produkte rechts anzeigt: 1) ein online Update vorhanden: Dann kann man unten auf Updaten klicken, dann sollte das rot verschwinden. 2.) Er zeigt an, das ein Update über einen neuen Installer verfügbar ist. Dann reicht ein „Runterladen“ das neuen Installers aber nicht aus. Man muss das alte Produkt dann schon noch deinstallieren und den neuen Installer auch ausführen und das Produkt damit neu installieren, sonst wird das Rote nicht verschwinden. Wenns dann immer noch rot bleibt, dann würde sicher ein Screenshot des ASUpdaters mit dem roten Produkt angeklickt (hier A330) helfen für die Analyse.
  19. I made a upgrade of my gear, it help a lot. Hardware -------- CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (3840 x 2160 x 4294967296 farver) GPU Driver 445.87 RAM 32GB @ 3000MHz Best from Claus
  20. So I made some changes in the selected parameter,click ok and run profile. Nothing change in the CFG file. Read instruction dont see anything on how to apply. How do I apply this change?
  21. Airbus 330 professional erscheint im rot im updater Habe Prep3dv4 +hotfix1+2 Bei erneuter herunterladen von meinem account bleibt der Eintrag rot Muss ich vielleicht die Installer Version für Prepar3dv5 herunterladen damit der Eintrag blau wird? MfG Herman Klaver
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  23. Will be added with next update. Thanks.
  24. Try to uncheck the checkbox in the Aircraft configurator (Axx Configurator) under the section "Performance" named "Force ECAM Software Rendering" since I unchecked it, no CTD with this D3D10warp.dll messages anymore Regards Marcus
  25. Hi Liamr685 I just leave the check/flows preparation screen on. Cheers Tom
  26. Hi again, After spending more time looking into this I have actually find out that it is in fact the file TSS-3A that's causing the clicking noise. I edited the sound cfg found in (D:\P3D V4\P3D V4 Core\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_CFM). After removing the line's for the sound file TSS-3B the clicking noise was still present, I then removed the line's for the sound file TSS-3A and the clicking is no longer present. After then copying this for the A319/A318 I can confirm this also worked and I no longer have any clicking noise whilst using the aircrafts Just to clarify.... I edited the sound cfg found under... D:\P3D V4\P3D V4 Core\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_CFM D:\P3D V4\P3D V4 Core\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Sound_CFM I removed the lines adding the sound file TSS-3A and this fixed my engine clicking sounds. Hope this helps Kind Regards Tony
  27. I reinstalled Aersoft A318/319 Airbus Professional, and the ASUpdater does not function. It opens with a blank screen and then closes. I am running P3D 4.5 however, I recently updated windows 10 to the latest version. Could this update be the cause of all my problems.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?