All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dave, it was so nice from you to help me with that issue. It was a great help, and i learned a lot. @DaveCT2003 thank you for your time.
  3. Nope, just ORBX Global and ORBX OpenLC Europe
  4. Before I go through removal/reinstall can you clarify "There is never any need to adjust the cameras for the aircraft"? Is that to say that pan/tilt/zoom is intended to be disabled in the external views (wing, engine, etc)?
  5. Soweit ich das bei XPlane.org erkennen konnte, ist die "neue" 10er Version noch im Beta-Stadium und damit nicht bei Aerosoft im Angebot. Sollte ich mich geirrt haben, lasse ich mich gerne belehren!
  6. Today
  7. Auch Moin, da muss ich nicht im Shop schauen. Hier im Forum wird immer, sobald neue Versionen zum Download bei Aerosoft zur Verfügung stehen, von Heinz Fichtbeil darauf hingewiesen! Dauert bei Aerosoft zwar manchmal länger, bis sie die neue Version bereit stellen können, aber damit kann ich leben. Frohe Ostern!
  8. Great livery! think you could make XA-UAU? https://www.airliners.net/photo/Aeromar/ATR-ATR-42-500/4215079?qsp=eJwtjcEKwjAQRP9lz3oQwUNv8Qf0YMHrshlqIDZhs4Kl9N%2B7Bm/Dm8fMSlJmw9ceSwUN1MAqLzpQZeV3o2ElxZSaKVsqcxD7cHbvGY5jGN1rRe26OIlsCCKohvjnN43QX4UmfXLyi5MH6L1nOl%2Bcx9Rq5r4B45Rp23ZW2jJJ
  9. I am currently unable to recreate with 1.2.4.0, so I believe it should be fixed now. Please let me know if it isn't and we'll have another look into it!
  10. Hello Bernd, we are currently looking into issues with GSX that are still happening. Thanks for the report!
  11. Hello, With the cargo and the passengers, between GSX and A320 even more seems to be wrong. In the Print Report, TOW has a different value than the system display for TOW. When TOW in the system display is probably the value without cargo. Please check again. Thanks CFG874 Bernd TOW im Printer und im SD unterschiedlich Hallo, Bei dem Cargo und den Passagiere scheint zwischen GSX und A320 noch mehr nicht zu stimmen. Im Print Report steht für TOW ein anderer Wert drin wie auf dem System Display für TOW. Beim TOW im System Display steht vermutlich der Wert ohne Cargo. Bitte nochmal überprüfen. Danke CFG874 Bernd
  12. Ok, i try For try it is a very simple route actually just from departure point or SID to SID arrival point. My exact route is: LSZH28, WIL3V departure (LSZH28, KLO23, BREGO, ZH555, ZH551, WIL) , to LSGG22( ILS) (PETAL, GG808, ISW40, LSG22) This is the arrival: As soon as i want to connect WIL with PETAL this happens: The funy thing is, when i incert direct to (PETAL) it works! With the route in the already mentioned problem , it is exactly the same! I am not able to incert FERDI, and if i do, it is not connected with the WP before.
  13. Moin Zusammen, man kann auch mal im Shop auf sein Konta schauen, da sind ja die aktuellen Versionen sichtbar. Habe gerade erfahren, das es die FF A320 als 10er Verion gibt. Mit Wetterradar! Bin mal gespannt, wann Aerosoft ddas Update bereit stellt 😉 Lothar
  14. Hallo Armin, danke für das neue Update. Nachdem ich mal nach längerer Zeit wieder in New York geflogen bin, ist mir aufgefallen, dass überall, wo eine Kirche getagt ist, natürlich auch eine Kirche steht. Das Problem ist nur, dass die typisch europäischen Kirchen mit Kirchturm usw. nicht unbedingt im amerikanischen Raum hineinpassen. Lässt sich da eigentlich etwas ändern? In den Städten, mit niedriger Bebauung stechen diese Kirchen nämlich extrem heraus. Oder würde nur helfen die betreffenden dsf zu deaktivieren? Nationales, bzw. Kontinentales Autogen wäre natürlich der Hammer. In diese Richtung sollte ja irgendwann mal was von SFD kommen. Liebe Grüße Martin
  15. I’d have to vote for 64 bit sims too. OOMs as history (at least for a very long time) is gigantic.
  16. Not sure if requested before, an American A320 IAE (of America West ancestry) with SAT. http://www.airliners.net/photo/American-Airlines/Airbus-A320-232/5325087/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwjAQRa8is3ahFlx0Fy%2BgCy8wTD4abJswGdBQenfH4O7x/uetJHkxfOzeCmikClZ50p4KK8%2BVxpVeaO%2Bs0ZnCDE3Cyy4Mp4Ofala7NB8iG4IIiiH%2B/VUj9DehSu89vH90gN4603B2H1MtE/cGjNNE2/YFfoswsQ%3D%3D Thanks, Darryl
  17. There’s been occasional official hints as the above from Eagle Dynamics for years that they will even do an F-16, either themselves or by an associated studio, so it could certainly happen. In the past, the hints have quietly faded though. However, sInce DCS is a completely different platform from FSX/P3D/XP11/FS 2, the likelihood of Aerosoft doing what would be a one-off project for a radically different sim is almost certainly zero. As you may know, the Aerosoft F-16 is licensed to LM by Aerosoft as a stock aircraft in P3D.
  18. Also, please provide the complete route so I can check that? In the meantime, please see if the folllwing route works for you. By the way, we have discovered a bug that MIGHT be affecting this issue. Please take a look at the following thread and see if there are any similarities to what you are experiencing?
  19. This is not normal operation of either the Aerosoft View system or the standard views for the Airbus. There is never any need to adjust the cameras for the aircraft. So, something must have happened with your config type files, as I can say that all views work just fine in the Airbus whether you're using standard views (Airbus view system turned off in the MCDU settings), the Airbus view system itself, EZDoc and Chaseplane work fine with our software as well. I would uninstall, remove any remaining Airbus files EXCEPT the GENERAL folder. If you're installed to a default location then you'll find the folders/files in your Documents/Aerosoft folder. Then reboot, reinstall the Airbus Pro, reboot, and then give it a try. If you have added any liveries, be sure to back them up using the Livery Manager. Let us know how you make out? Best wishes.
  20. I just checked the ORBX folder, there is no files containing LEBL in the file name, the only files containing LEBl are in the aerosoft directory
  21. No sir, it's not our product. I can't say for sure, but it's likely this one....
  22. I don't have ORBX Vector..let check the ORBX folder and i'll get back to you.
  23. Bonjour ! Je viens d’acquérir l’Airbus Professionnel et j’ai un soucis, un soucis mineur mais bon, ça casse un peu mon immersion, alors voilà : Habituellement, durant le taxi, on entend l'hôtesse faire les démonstrations de sécurités, bah voilà, moi, elle ne les fait tout simplement pas, pourtant, « cabin crew » est activé et j’entends bien quand elle me dit que les portes sont fermés et quand elle dit aux passagers que nous sommes autorisés au décollage, que nous allons bientôt arrivé à destination etc... etc... alors que je ne l’entends pas du tout lors du taxi, pourtant, je faisais exactement les mêmes procédures avec l’Airbus X est tout allait bien... une idée ? Merci ;)
  24. Do you also use ORBX Vector? Can you search inside the ORBX folder for any file containing LEBL in the name and deactivate the related files if found.
  25. ... und wie sieht es mit zufälligen Fehlern im X-Plane 11 aus? Menü - Flugeinstellung - Anpassen (beim Vorschau Bild) - Ausfälle... Wenn die eingeschaltet sind, vielleicht einmal ausschalten. Aber ich mache doch noch einmal eine Meldung an unsere Produktmanager.
  26. Hello, I'm sorry for the late reply. Here's a video from my simulator showing the problem https://youtu.be/f9Fm7q3cw1I
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?