All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. During installation, I got a error setting up Visual C++ (x64) ver 14.0.24123. as "Other version already installed" Then no gear, go gauge. As instructions in this forum, I installed latest version of Visual C++ both (x64) and (x86). https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads Now, everything works fine but when I switch view from cockpit to external or using vc view bar(Upper left on the cockpit), I have CTD randomly at any location no matter at which airport what season, what time. error view says "kernelbase.dill error". Any solutions for this? Thank you for your help.
  3. Letting FS2Crew users know that FS2Crew has released Version 3.4 of FS2Crew Airbus Pro. Version 3.4 includes FREE support for the new A330. To obtain version 3.4, login to your FS2Crew account, click "Completed Orders", then re-download and re-install the Airbus Pro version. Also, if you're using Ultimate Ground Crew X with the new A330, no issues have been reported thus far, so it should work out out of the box.
  4. Aerosoft Bus Professional (64 bit, P3D V4) https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/863-aerosoft-bus-professional-64-bit-p3d-v4/
  5. I purchased download the AS A330 Pro last night. I have issues with pitch control during final approach while landing manually. Pitch is quite unstable. Where is AS A330 Pro support forum? Haseen Ahmad.
  6. Thanks for your reply! Yep, of course. My default settings as same as Manual vol. 1 's recommend settings. Perhaps I have to get used to this wide-body bus. As for the problem that the FCU is too dim, thank you for your answer and it has been solved perfectly! Anyway thanks a lot for your help! I really enjoy your A330 product. Eric
  7. I am having the same issue. All INIT pages were set up correctly. Indications and predictions are fine until passing the first waypoint but then a discrepancy develops like mentioned above.
  8. Hi, "The installer suddenly disappears without a message." Well, then the installation is incomplete. Thus, the Airbus itself and the uninstaller can not work properly. I'll send you a link with a custom installer (private message) Please use this. Why the installer breaks off, I can not say that yet.
  9. Contact us on support@aerosoft.com.
  10. Which two confirmation screens do you mean? And what is LRM please?
  11. Good morning, Loving the new A330 but I've found a problem I can't seem to fix.As the day turns to night in my sim, the audible warning "Lights On" repeats every two seconds and I can't seem to turn it off. It's really annoying and I've tried flicking on and off all the lights with no luck.Even starting a flight at night is impossible, as just before taxiing the warning comes up and won;t stop. The only solution I have found so far is to only fly during the day!
  12. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  13. I just got an email from Navigraph telling me that a Navigraph Charts session expires one hour. That's the reason why you get all those crashes. I also got new software from them which will sort the problem. I'm going to implement this into the CRJ now. Again, I'm terribly sorry that this happened. Unfortunately I couldn't avoid it because I simply didn't know. Most of my test flights are shorter than one hour, so I didn't come across the problem myself. I'm closing this thread now and will get you guys a new version asap.
  14. I asked many times but no answer... maybe they have changed their mind about it...
  15. We will check this. I just experienced kind of a strange behaviour.
  16. Did you have the correct actual fuel figure set on your INIT B page. on ECAM the FOB value is measured directly from the tanks while on the FMGS the fuel is calculated from the INIT B value. If the INIT B value is not same as the actual fuel on board value, the FMGS calculations will be wrong.
  17. Remember to check that your altitude is set in managed mode (dot on the right side of the altitude on the FCU) before takeoff. This should allow the CLB mode activate automatically.
  18. Hello! Sometimes when I adjust the pressure the auto pilot panel turns completely black. Sometimes it's just a few sections that disappears and sometimes the whole panel goes black. At first I thought it had something to do with panel states but I'm quite confident the bug is with the altimeter setting. EDIT: It just happened again without me touching the pressure gauge so I'm really back to square one with this... Kind regards Jesper
  19. Hello skwal, Are you above or below the profile when you get the expend speed brakes message? How about speed? There are many variables that go into displaying that message. Could you please take a screenshot that shows all your displays and we'll take a look.
  20. Please make sure that your rudder is properly calibrated on the center position. Also the pedal disconnect switch on the tiller (pushed in) will disconnect the rudder control from nose wheel steering. To control nosewheel steering with your rudder axis, have the tiller option OFF and don't touch the pedal disconnect switch. Manipulating these switches might cause some issues especially if you manipulate them while your rudder is not properly centered.
  21. I can confirm! I have the same problem! I tried to run the installer several times, but when I start to delete the plane, I get the same error as in the picture above! I wanted to reinstall the plane because of a problem with the engine levers.
  22. Also, on the initial FMGC page, you need to move the navigraph nav database from "second nav data base" to "active nav data base". This worked for me.
  23. It sounds like the slew mode on your simulator is activating and your hardware controls are giving a forward input in slew mode. So please check the keyboard control to activate slew mode.
  24. Hello eric, Did you apply the settings we recommend for control on manual vol 1? We have consulted many real world pilot advisers to gain feedback on flight control behavior. Also, it's good to remember that the A330 is a big heavy aircraft that has lots of inertia so the movement would not stop suddenly when stick gets into neutral position. Think of stopping a light shopping cart and a heavy shopping cart. We are aware of the flare logic not being complete and hopefully will get a chance to have a closer look into it at some point. About the FCU, there are two knobs under the glareshield that control the brighteness settings on the FCU. The right knob will control the brightness of the display. Have you tried that?
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?