All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Guten Morgen, wie ich vermutet hatte war der Fehler selbstverschuldet. Ein unbekanntes Zeichen in der Dateistruktur führte dazu, dass das EFB nicht korrekt geladen werden konnte. Aktivierung nun auch erfolgreich durchgeführt. Trotzdem kann ich anmerken, dass der A320 über den mitgelieferten X-Updater aktualisiert werden konnte obwohl ich ihn hier im Shop gekauft habe. Im Updater ist eine "allgemeine" Serial hinterlegt und eine Email war nicht erforderlich. Frohe Ostern
  3. Hi, 2 Möglichkeiten. 1. Du lädst dir die benötigten Charts aus dem Internet und fügst sie in /X-plane11/Rescources/plugins/Avitab/charts/xyz (wobei xyz für den jeweiligen Airport steht - so zumindest erstelle ich da nochmal nen Ordner der Übersicht halber) ein. Die Charts kannst du dann ganz normal im Tablet unter Avitab / Charts aufrufen. 2. Du nutzt Navigraph (kostenpflichtig). Dann gehst du im Tablet auf Avitab / Airport, gibst den gewünschten Flughafen ein und hast dann ein Menü (siehe Screenshot) in dem du die neuesten Charts aufrufen kannst. Vorteil, du hast 1. die neuesten Charts und 2. hast du die Möglichkeit deine Position in den Charts anzeigen zu lassen, für Departure / Arrival / Taxi etc. ganz nützlich. Wenn du die 2. Möglichkeit nutzt, musst du deinen Navigraph Account zuvor verlinken, das geht ganz einfach über Plugins / Avitab und dann Navigraph auswählen. Anschließend wird der Browser geöffnet und du gibst deine Zugangsdaten ein, danach hast du 30 Tage Zugang über über Avitab, aus Sicherheitsgründen musst du deine Logindaten nach 30 Tagen erneut eingeben, geht aber schnell.. Wenn der Navigraph Account nichtmehr bezahlt ist endet der Service natürlich entsprechend früher. Für beides benötigst du natürlich das Plugin Avitab (Die Zibo mod ist zwar kombatibel enthält es aber nicht! - Einfach in den Plugins Ordner extrahieren) Das gibts hier: Avitab Wenn du Möglichkeit 2 nutzen möchtest brauchst du einen Navigraph Account. Den gibts hier: Navigraph Möglichkeit 1: Möglichkeit 2: Zum aufrufen dann: Hier ist die eigene Position in den Airport Charts dann zu sehen:
  4. I said something very similar a little while back and i thought i may have pressed the B key by accident as a mate i was flying with said i was for example 400 feet above him on his ND but i was flying level at something like FL370 , i had to Recycle the QNH knob to get the correct reading , this was using the check list too and im starting to think i didnt press the B key during flight in the end .. see post below maybe it could be linked ?
  5. No release note of any fixes for this in v1.2.4.0?
  6. Ich bin das Thema noch einmal angegangen. Ich habe meine Version 0.8.188 mit dem X-Updater aktualisiert. Die Beta Version 0.6.2 beinhaltet letztendlich die im Store erhältliche Version 0.9.7. Ich bin den Kurs EDDT/EDDL noch einmal abgeflogen und muß all das vorher Geschriebene revidieren. Die A320 macht exakt das, was sie soll und ich bleibe letztendlich bei der neuen Version, nicht nur deshalb, weil mir der Fuel Truck besser gefällt Freundliche Grüße / Micha
  7. I have 2x EVGA GTX 980 SC's... and they're on stock clocks..I don't have auto update enabled..I'm currently using 419.67 driver I tried without SLI enabled nothing changed. I'll record a video from my simulator later on tomorrow.
  8. Today
  9. Ok, Ich habe die 3.1 r3 aber ich wusste nicht das es die neuste ist, da die gleichen Fehler immer noch da sind.
  10. Can you make a repaint of KLM royal dutch airline for the Aerosoft A321 CFM Would appreciate it
  11. Can you do this liverie for the aerosoft A321 cfm too? Would appreciate it
  12. Thanks, but it is not an Aerosoft plane and yes I mean pop-up tool tip.
  13. Das muss gehen. Die Version, die du bei Jardesign downloadest, sollte die Version 3.1r3 sein und ist eine Vollversion. Vergiss nicht die alte Version zu löschen. Du darfst nicht die neue Version über die alte updaten. Die neue Versionsnummer steht dann auch vorne auf dem panel. Gruß Detlef
  14. I returned SAN to PHX however I prgrammed the FMC by hand in all aspects. Managed speed issue came up again on descent passing flight level 250 from 270. Changing the rwy once again did not fix the speed issue. On my end it does not matter if the plan is uploaded from simbrief or entered manuall. A321. I will test out the 320 later. v1.2.3.6
  15. I have noticed that when passing the transition level, the copilot pulls the Altimeter knob and it moves and STD is indicated in the window above the knob. However, the altimeter does not actually change until I use the mouse to pull the knob. On descent everything appears to be correct. version 1.2.4.6, however this has been occuring for a while now. Clean install performed at ver 1.2.3.5
  16. Good evening, What are the buttons to open the popups of the three MCDU? Thanks
  17. Hi Only for your information. With the new 1.2.4.0 installer, i was able to install the A318/A319 without any probles. So the problem is solved. Thay you very much for your support! regards and happy easter Joël
  18. Exactly because without a connected flightdeck, one might want to turn only one dial instead of 3. Thanks.
  19. Are there an ports require forwarding to let traffic through CFD? What are the ports CFD uses? what de we need to do to allow traffic through a firewall? when we tried it on first release it seemed not all data was getting through.
  20. This week I don't have time for development or even a detailed reply; next week is a lot better in this respect. I see some things above that are in fact errors needing relatively easy fixes and those will be carried out. Other issues are more of a "not simulated" nature. You must bear in mind that when development commenced a decision was made that failures would not be simulated -- the focus would be on normal operations. Once failures are taken out, there is not much point in simulating all functionality that only exists to manage failures. There will be further development. But for FSX, nothing will be added that requires extra click spots. The VC model is at its limit and even one more click spot will cause graphics corruption. P3D doesn't have this limitation.
  21. Michael2

Restart

It's on my list for further development.
  22. I really like the Aero Mexico one. If time were unlimited, I would have made it as a default livery.
  23. Hi Aerosoft team, I just updated my A320 Pro with the version 1240. All seems fine except the MCDU NAV/RAD page. I explain below. In this RAD/NAV page we can enter VOR, ILS, ADF identificators. I made a flight from Dublin to Glasgow. I tuned first the IOM VOR. Ok , it displays corretly as attended. Note tha IOM is the only VOR known with this ident. After that, I tuned the VOR of TRN. Sor I enter TRN in the scrachpad and click on one of the VOR fields of the MCDU (Left one). Doing this, the MCDU displays a list of VORs named all TRN (as there are many VORs named like this). I choosed the first one (by clicking the corresponding side key) and what happens, the VOR field of the NAV/RAD page remained blank. The only way to solve this is to enter the frequency of the chosen TRN VOR instead of the ident. Entering the frequency, the VOR field is updated as attended. So there is a bug here, that were not present in version 1230. Same problem for the ILS of Glasgow (IUU) as there are 2 ILS named like this (the one of Glasgow and another one), the ILS field cannot be updated via the ident, but also only by entering the frequency (here 110.10). So, to sum up the problem: as soon as there are multiple objects (VOR, ILS) with the same ident (Here TRN or IUU), we cannot enter the corresponding field in the MCDU (after the choice screen),. We can only set the field by entering the corresponding frequency. Never seen this on version 1230. I just made a short flight from Dublin to Glasgow with the A320 (no flight plan) and noticed no other problem (Climb is Ok, approach is OK). I did not tested neither the A318/A319, nor the A321. Thanks. Patrice.
  24. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?