If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ist es nicht möglich die GLIBC_2.29 in Deinem Linux nachzuinstallieren? Gruß heinz
  3. PITCH is the “default” vertical mode, which will be active if no other vertical mode (SPD, IAS or VS) is selected. The aircraft should capture an armed altitude from PITCH mode, just as it does for the other vertical modes - but it is really not the correct or ideal vertical mode to be using in a cruise climb. SPD or VS would be more appropriate.
  4. Today
  5. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  6. Ich hatte da so ähnliche Probleme, Pedale von Thrustmaster. Unter anderem fliege ich hauptsächlich den Jar Design A320 oder x-plane F4F und irgendwann wollte ich nach links oder rechts lenken am Boden und nichts ging. Viele dieser Tipps hier berherzigt, Pedale unter Tisch auseinander genommen und kontrolliert und neu geölt, in x-plane alles neu konfiguriert, Ergebnis = null. Dann fand ich in x-plane bei den Belegungen für den joy-stick irgendwo die Einstellung Bugrad oder so ähnlich "neutralisieren", mit einer mir nicht selbst belegten Konfiguration. Nachden ich diese eigentlich nicht eingestellte "Belegung" in der Simulation dann mit der entsprechenden Taste betätigte, Zack, Räder in Neutral und lenkbar, als ob es nie Probleme gab. Und dafür krabbelte ich unter den Tisch usw., schönes Wochenende und 2. Advent?, der Lutz. PS.: 2. Advent?, weiß gerade nicht wie lange ich unterm Tisch war, Spaß muss sein!
  7. When I'm in the virtual cockpit and I click on the PFD or MFD to get the 2D pop-up, about 1 in 4 times the sim (P3D V4.5 with all hot fixes) will crash to the desktop. I'm running the latest version of the CRJ that was released a few days ago. Any suggestions to stop this would be helpful. FYI, I have charts disabled in the EFB.
  8. The cockpit is exactly the same in dimension as the first one from a few years ago. There are some little "variables“ build in which you will not notice but Stefan will if some "other company" tries to use the AS model for their own aircraft... 😉
  9. Hallo Frank.. Die hab ich mir schon runter geladen.... Löst aber auch noch nicht mein Problem, ich zieh jetzt mal alles Leitungen und versuchs noch mal.. Mfg Harry
  10. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  11. in the top right corner of the webpage you can edit your profile
  12. I do not know where to activate a signature...
  13. It would be nice to activate a signature in your posting.
  14. Please re-check, I signed my post with the Picture!
  15. Eine neue Version ist also nicht immer eine Verbesserung. Ich bevorzuge Linux (begründet) zu Windows. Schade. 1.1.0 für mich. Gruss,
  16. Just keep reading this before you buy: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/148161-a330-release-notes/ We want to be 100% clear on the state of the product when you buy it.
  17. SAR71: I hope I'm not saying something out of place here, but to a great deal, they already are. If you compare the texture files, there are similarities. You will note that four files have the same name, with the exception that the old files have a letter C at the end, and the CRJPRO has a letter A. Copy those four old C files to a new folder. Change the A to a C in name of the four files you just copied. Next, copy the CRPROF_VC_MAINPNL_A.dds and the texture config from any CRJPRO texture folder and paste them in that new folder as well. If you want to have the registration number show up correctly in the VC, you will need to edit that file. That can be done using DXTBmp, and MS Paint. Add a section to aircraft config and you should be good to go. Oh yes, ensure you have permission before altering others files. Seasons Greetings, Roger
  18. It's the basic AP pitch mode. You have three ways of manipulating the aircraft in climb / descent: V/S IAS / MACH hold PITCH hold
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?