If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello I already try the preset for PFPX and PFPX don't see the A330 if someone can help me please
  3. Bitte installiere P3D4.5HF2 (ein Client update ist ausreichend) und aktualisiere den Airbus auf Version 1.2.5.3 mittels des ASUpdater (experimental updates aktivieren).
  4. You need to update your P3Dv4.5 to hotfix 2. Just re-installing the client package is sufficient, no need to re-install all P3D packages.
  5. I have prepar3d v4.5.12.... etc. Can i use the a330 for it or will it crash?
  6. Chances are quite high that it will become available shortly after release as a community upload by one of the many talented repainters here. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/124-aerosoft-a330-professional-liveries/
  7. Hallo gerhardt, ok, mach das bitte. Die Entwickler sind dabei, die Sache zu prüfen. Und je mehr Infos sie haben umso besser... Sende bitte dort dann auch die SAM.log Datei aus dem SAM Ordner mit. Und auch die Log.txt aus dem installierten X-Plane 11 Ordner. Danke und Gruß Heinz
  8. Where is turkish airlines, like its Turkish Airlines which have the most a330!
  9. Tomorrow will be historic, no doubt about it! Hats off to Aerosoft for your paitance (with us, the bickering customers), comittment to the hobby, your talents and so much more!
  10. Ich nutze die P3dv4.5 Version,allerdings ohne den neuesten Hotfix. Die Airbus Version ist 1.2.5.0! Shader Tools nutze ich keine.Sehr komisch!
  11. Today
  12. You need to update your P3D! ... Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/2429/aerosoft-a320/a321-professional?number=AS14202 Afterwards please also update your Airbus to the latest version 1.2.5.0
  13. hola que tal, las versiones que tengo instaladas son estas : PREPAR 3D V4.0.23.21468 PROFESSIONAL PLUS - AIRBUS A320/321 PROFESSIONAL V1.0.0.0
  14. ¿Qué versión de P3Dv4 y qué versión de Airbus utiliza?
  15. Habe ich ehrlich gesagt noch nie so gesehen. Welche Version von P3Dv4 und welche Version des Airbus verwendest du? Verwendest du irgendwelche shader tolsß
  16. The most important question for me is: Which preview topic in this forum will I check regularly in the future? The closure of this topic will sure leave a void in my life. Seriously, I want to congratulate the Aerosoft team for showing tenacity and passion throughout all these years of development. It probably wasn't the easiest of jobs defending themselves against all the criticism because development had to be put on a backburner in favour of the new A320 series or the previews showed what they were always meant to show: namely a work in progress, with all the corresponding flaws. I sure got a taste of all that criticism and sometimes plain vitriol when I read all those comments here or on other flightsimming sites while also defending Aerosoft against unjustified expressions of criticism myself. I think it will show that it was good to wait for an A330 that reflects the latest simming technology and new code. Even if I admit that it sometimes was disappointing for me as well to extend the time of waiting for another stretch of time. I love the A330 and while it wasn't meant to be to fly this Airbus parallel to a real-world flight in Air Berlin colours, I'm glad that I don't have to fly Boeing only anymore on my occasional long-distance flights. And an A330 in Lufthansa and Eurowings colours right from the start isn't too bad either. 😉 And if one day there'll be a A330-200 (or A330-300 with GE and PW engines) preview topic in this forum, I'll be glad to fill the aforementioned void in my life as well. 😉 So thank you, Aerosoft, for bringing this marvellous aircraft finally home - and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) future expansions to this product!
  17. I'm having a problem similar to this: However, for me, when the ALIGN countdown gets to 0, it often does not change any of the screens (they remain RED). It mostly does, and that's fine - but I'm wondering if there is another way for it to this as I have to stop and restart P3D at the moment. In this pic, it is still counting down, and it worked, but not the time I tried it before). Fantastic aircraft, by the way. If you have a real one, can I try it for a day?
  18. Thank you very much for the explanation, Stephen! Apparently you are not only an expert on real-world flying. 😉
  19. Maybe there is an opening with MSFS2020 though? I have heard they have very good working relationship with Airbus.
  20. That still does not make it a political decision to use RR Trents for our product. That decision was 100% practical. Gents, Sunday 20:10 local, going for food for me, dogs, cats and horses, wine (for me and my wife) and some stupid TV. Don't expect any more replies from us today. Tomorrow we'll have the last fights over what files to include and what not, select what banners to put where, okay the product pages text and translations, make the last installers and test those on nine machines etc etc etc.
  21. Wow, some people must have looong evenings... relax guys, it won't be out before tomorrow noon central european time. Spend some time with your wife or girlfriend, they're likely going to miss you over the next days/weeks.
  22. Ja,INTEG LT ist eingeschaltet. Zwei Screenshots,einmal vor Cold and Dark,Beleuchtung funktioniert.Und einmal nach Cold and Dark start. Wie Du sehen kannst ist die Beleuchtung der Drehschalter im Instrumentenpanel dunkel.
  23. We have no plans for that at this moment. It is almost impossible to get the data we need for that. Airbus Industries is very very security minden about those. Same with the 350 and 380. Anybody who is doing an moderately realistic add-on for those either has cracked some iPads or is using interpreted data.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?