All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Aerosoft team, I just updated my A320 Pro with the version 1240. All seems fine except the MCDU NAV/RAD page. I explain below. In this RAD/NAV page we can enter VOR, ILS, ADF identificators. I made a flight from Dublin to Glasgow. I tuned first the IOM VOR. Ok , it displays corretly as attended. Note tha IOM is the only VOR known with this ident. After that, I tuned the VOR of TRN. Sor I enter TRN in the scrachpad and click on one of the VOR fields of the MCDU (Left one). Doing this, the MCDU displays a list of VORs named all TRN (as there are many VORs named like this). I choosed the first one (by clicking the corresponding side key) and what happens, the VOR field of the NAV/RAD page remained blank. The only way to solve this is to enter the frequency of the chosen TRN VOR instead of the ident. Entering the frequency, the VOR field is updated as attended. So there is a bug here, that were not present in version 1230. Same problem for the ILS of Glasgow (IUU) as there are 2 ILS named like this (the one of Glasgow and another one), the ILS field cannot be updated via the ident, but also only by entering the frequency (here 110.10). So, to sum up the problem: as soon as there are multiple objects (VOR, ILS) with the same ident (Here TRN or IUU), we cannot enter the corresponding field in the MCDU (after the choice screen),. We can only set the field by entering the corresponding frequency. Never seen this on version 1230. I just made a short flight from Dublin to Glasgow with the A320 (no flight plan) and noticed no other problem (Climb is Ok, approach is OK). I did not tested neither the A318/A319, nor the A321. Thanks. Patrice.
  3. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  4. Hallo zusammen seit dem Update des Prep3d auf 4.5 habe ich mit der Airbus Pro Serie ein nerviges Problem das ich nirgends beschrieben finde und eine Lösung suche. Was ich bereits getan habe ist eine komplette neue Installation des A3xx Pro Series mit vorheriger Deinstallation. Alles wurde immer im Admin Modus installiert. Sobald die Maschine aufgestartet ist steht sie bereits betriebsbereit da (nicht cold and Dark). Sobald ich auf das Rechte MCDU oberer Rand gehe sehe ich nur ein schwarzes Display, sobald ich im rechten Bereich oben klicke sehe ich ein teil der Konfig, aber nicht alles. Auch das PFD ist ohne Zahlen und angaben. Alle anderen Flugzeuge wie QualityWings funktionieren. Wie das aussieht ist im angehängten Bild ersichtlich. Herzlichen Dank
  5. As we found some incorrect mix of files on the users systems we decided to release a completely new build (so only usable by downloading the fresh installer. We advise you to use the control panel applet to remove the previous version first. If you want a completely fresh start, delete the aircraft product folders and this folder and this file from your Documents\Aerosoft folder: HISTORY 1.2.0.0 online release Please note the 1.2 version number is used to align with the A318/A319. 1.2.3.0 Non-Experimental (save you liveries!) Full new Build Bug Fix: Problems with Chrono fixed Bug Fix: Some fuel systems issues solved Improvement: ND elements updated to newer Airbus standard Improvement: Better GSX2 support Improvement: More and corrected AIDS prints Improvement: Corrected pitch on flare Improvement: Silenced 60/70 feet AGL calls Improvement: Better fonts for FCU, COMS etc Improvement: ND Runway drawing now includes MAGVAR 1.2.3.1 Experimental Bug Fix: Better prevention of Stuka dives Bug Fix: Brake fan sound played more reliably Bug Fix: WHEEL ECAM pages corrected temperature indications Bug Fix: Possible fix for missing paper in printer Improvement: Removed obsolete sounds Improvement: Printer sound shortened Improvement: Latest tweaks to printouts Improvement: PFD markers updated to 2019 Airbus standard Improvement: Background lighting for several displays unlinked from Shift-L Improvement: ECAM COND Temp drop to OAT significantly slowed down when both packs are switched off Improvememt: MAG VAR for runways corrected when using Navigraph 1.2.3.2 Experimental Bug Fix: Updates of GSX2 compatibility Bug Fix: Issues with brake fan sounds solved Bug Fix: AUTO ELEV value in CAB PRESS ECAM page was always 100 feet too high, now correct Bug Fix: CVR GCTRL logic corrected Bug Fix: APU RPM corrected for IAE engines Bug Fix: CTD issues with print avoided Bug Fix: Flaps/trim now corrected reset on runways change Bug Fix: Speed/mach and alt values on F-PLN pages corrected Bug Fix: Constrains displays incorrectly Bug Fix: Display of MagVar for WPTs on F-PLN corrected Improvement: Minor tweaks to PROG and REPORT pages Improvement: Minor graphical tweaks to PFD Improvement: Minor functional tweaks to PFD added RNP AR capability….L/DEV added DH indication added MDA indication added landing elevation indication added tailstrike pitch indication Improvement: Logic behind CPT BARO and ISIS BARO changed Improvement: Print margins Improvement: ET timers now reset on loading Cold & Dark and Turn Around 1.2.3.3 Experimental (Including Connected Flight Deck) Aso indicated as 1.2.3.4 Bug Fix: Fix in RAD NAV on VOR course Bug Fix: Fixes in Loadsheet report, wrong values when not using the FuelPlanner Bug Fix: Minor fix on RemoteCDU: it might be disabled under certain conditions. Bug Fix: Fixes related to magnetic variation on WPTs shown on F-PLN page (multiple leg types) Bug Fix: FMGS was totally locked up on PRINT ALL for WX reports Bug Fix: Arrival airport data was sometimes unavailable when ALTN is also present, leading to issues like dashed UTC, EFOB etc Bug Fix: Occasional exception when scrolling the ARRIVALS page Bug Fix: Fixes in F-PLN page, spd/mach and alt values displayed incorrectly, constraints displayed incorrectly Bug Fix: During fire test the engine fault light on pedestal now nolonger comes on Bug Fix: ELEC: GEN1+GEN2 "OFF" light logic inverted Bug Fix: HYD: ECAM page: Status of HYD pumps inverted Bug Fix: CTD happened on HOLD at PPOS Bug Fix: Clearing the Flaps/Trim settings on RWY change Bug Fix: TO SHIFT clearing manually and also automatically on RWY change Bug Fix: PROG page: manually entered required RNP value was being overwritten, and also wrong font size; Bug Fix: PSD placement on a curve was incorrect, e.g. LEMD ILS32RZ VIA ASBIN Bug Fix: REPORT page: it was totally blank when the arrival airport wasn't selected. Bug Fix: CTD on WX request with the wind speed given in other units Bug Fix: ACARS: the wind speed from METAR REPORT wasn't converted when storing values (if given in different units, KMH or MPS) Bug Fix: the RNP value wasn't synced with FO MCDU; Bug Fix: incorrect indication for the RNP value with precision Bug Fix: enormous curves on ND caused by invalid navaid coordinates, if navaid isn't present in the active navdata Improvement: Connected Flight Deck activated for Open Beta Improvement: Tweaks to QNH/STD Improvement: More tweaks to PFD Improvement: ECAM COND: Temp drop to OAT made faster again when packs are switched off Improvement: GCS switch of WXR now springloaded to AUTO position Improvement: Multiple changes to DUPLICATES page Improvement: Tweaks for GSX2 Improvement: layout for prints improved Improvement: ELEC: Several internal adaptations to match newer BUS logic from A320 Improvement: Dual Input sounds added 1.2.3.5 Experimental Bug Fix: State loading issues solved Bug Fix: New versions of Connect Flight Deck (still alpha code) Improvement: Further tweaks on GSX2 interaction Improvement: Small tweak to VC graphics 1.2.3.6 Experimental Bug Fix: Added ASC.cfg files missing from 1.2.3.5 update 1.2.4.0 Non-Experimental, Full new installer, save your liveries! Bug Fix: Avoiding CTD in Connected Flight Deck Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction Improvement: Refinements to Connected Flight Deck Improvement: Vol1 manual updated
  6. Mail from Simmarket: Version 1.2.4.0 - NON EXPERIMENTAL (save you liveries!): Bug Fix: Avoiding CTD in Connected Flight Deck Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction Improvement: Refinements to Connected Flight Deck Improvement: Vol1 manual updated ...
  7. Hi everyone. Just have flown this bird and I loved it. I know you´ve already donde several repaints, beautiful ones. Just want to mention that Aeromexico was too a costumer of DC-8. Hope you have time one day and do this repaint. Thanks and have a great day.
  8. Ich habe auch jedesmal das Problem, dass sich mein System vermeintlich aufhängt, aber ich lass es durchlaufen, da die zu ladenden Inhalte ja schon mächtig sind. Szenerien, Plugins und so weiter . Und das passiert auch bei X-Plane eigenen Fliegern. Wenn das System hochgefahren ist, ist und bleibt es stabil.
  9. Today
  10. Ah yes, sorry forgot that this is a full installer.
  11. When you update through the ASUPdater, you are being told in the window whats new/has changed. But anyway, Mathis will announce this here in the forum also very soon.
  12. Ich sollte für Airfoillabs jetzt einmal eine Lanze brechen. Wenn der Customer Support so weitergeht, dann fühle ich mich mehr als gut aufgehoben. Auf jede Meldung gab es sofort einen automatisch generierten Bescheid als Bestätigung des Einganges. Bei machen Reports bekam ich schon nach einer Stunde den Stand der Bearbeitung mitgeteilt. Fragen zu offenen Tickets wurde nahezu sofort (< 1 Stunde) beantwortet. /Othello
  13. I've got repetative error after startup of SIMstarter v.1.8.6 (rev. 12) . Please see the screenshot attached and text copied from the "Details". I can press Continue and go on with the setup but would like to now is this critical and how to rectify the issue. I run it as Administrator. Please help. Thank you for your time and assistance. Dmitry SIMstater Error.txt
  14. Hi, Ich habe es versucht ihn zu updaten aber es geht nicht es ist immer die gleiche Version. Ich habe es auf der Website von Jardesign gedownloadet und auf Xplane.org store aber es funktioniert nicht.
  15. And please add an option so we can choose if we want to link them or if we want them to work independently.
  16. Which graphiccard you have? Did you use a uptodate driver? The scenery has a flatted terrain below with a groundlayout based on the SDK of P3D, where flickering should not be possible (no Z-Write). When it happens anyway, the flatten is overroled or the graphic system don‘t do what it should do.
  17. I made some changes to this, but the testing and evaluation process is naturally quite long. I'll report my findings later.
  18. There are no other addons active in this area, I'm only using Aerosoft's Barcelona after a completely clean install of P3D V4.4 and tried with 4.5 too. Anyways it seems that there is no cure at the moment. Thank you @OPabst
  19. Maybe there is no response, because nobody can reproduce the issue and so no tip for you? Did you check that there is no other addon activ in this area, like other afcads changing the Altithude of the airport.
  20. Kindly close this topic as there is no response after 24 hours. Thank you.
  21. You mean all three altimeters linked to the Captain one? I guess I can do that.
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?