All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I can change between selected and managed modes only on the FCU. I absolutely cannot change, for example a heading or an altitude etc. Please can anyone help?
  4. Seh ich nicht so verbissen. Aber: Nicht alles sind Satbilder. Etliches sind reine Luftbilder. Zumindest bei großen Zoomstufen. Man sieht die unterschiedlichen Auftraggeber auch immer schön unten im Bild.Dabei ändert sich gerne das Copyright je näher man ran zoomt. Landsat 8 hat ja "nur" eine Auflösung von 15m/Pixel.
  5. The probable problem (can be my mistake) that I reported in number 2 of the list shown in first post occurred after the completion of START CHECKLIST, that is, I had not yet programmed the route, which makes in my opinion the route irrelevant.
  6. Ja, das kannst du ändern: Definiere eine Region Nordamerika in der library.txt und ordne dort neue, passendere Kirchen zu. Ich hab dazu auch was im Manual der X-Europe geschrieben.
  7. Buenas. Acabo de encontrar esta respuesta a un usuario que tenía el mismo problema que yo: ”Please close this post, I was able to DL all files today, must have been an ISP issue.” Traducción: “Por favor, cierre esta publicación, pude hacer DL todos los archivos hoy, debe haber sido un problema de ISP.” Tenían conocimiento de este tipo de incidencia? Hay muchas preguntas en otros foros sobre cómo realizar correctamente la instalación. Un saludo. Otra cuestión: la versión 1.2.4.0 es compatible con el P3D V 4.5? A ver si va a ser ese el problema...?? otro saludo!!
  8. Hi everyone ! I just bought the Airbus Pro and I have a little issue, it breaks my immersion : Usually, during the taxi, we can hear the hostess make her safety demonstration, but for me, she doesn’t make her demonstration. But I hear when she says that the doors are closed, that we are cleared for takeoff etc... excepted for the safety demonstration, any idea ? Thanks (I have uninstalled and installed the Airbus twice, my « cabin sound » are « on » and the volume is « 100% » thanks) oh and sorry too, I have another issue, but this time it’s a little bit boring, my plane will just turn into cold and dark at any moment, during taxi, before takeoff, after landing, and I really don’t know why, I verified the assigned buttons on my throttle, all seems to be absolutely normal 😂 and the cold and dark state isn’t my Default state, my default state is the turn around state, I don’t understand 😕
  9. Spannende Info und überhaupt nicht oberlehrerhaft! Danke dafür und schöne Feiertage!
  10. Ich möchte jetzt nicht "Oberlehrerhaft" erscheinen, aber diese Aufnahmen sind Satellitenbilder Die Aufnahmen stammen vom 2013 gestarteten Satelliten Landsat 8. Dieser liefert in größerer Zahl detailiertere und farbtreuere Bilder als der Vorgänger Landsat 7. Für seine wolken- und nahtlose Satellitenansicht hat Google nach eigenen Angaben fast ein Petabyte an Daten ausgewertet.
  11. Hello, Stairport Sceneries is working on a new Paderborn Airport for X-Plane 11 only. Included are seasonal textures (TerraMaxx compatible). Here some early beta screenshots from the developer: Greets Heinz
  12. Buenos días. Al intentar utilizar el Aerosoft Updater para actualizar a la versión 1.2.4.0 sale un mensaje en el que me dice que tengo que instalarlo desde mi cuenta. No me da la opción de hacerlo desde el Updater. Tengo la opción de actualizaciones experimentales marcada. Gracias y un saludo.
  13. Hallo, unser Paderborn Airport wird für X-Plane 11 von Stairport Sceneries neu entwickelt. Dabei sein werden Jahreszeitenabhängige Texturen (Terra Maxx kompatibel). Hier schon einmal ein paar frühe Beta Bilder: Gruß Heinz
  14. Buenos días. He intentado cambiar la compatibilidad del instalador pero tampoco ha funcionado. He utilizado el modo seguro de W10, nada. He creado otra cuenta de usuario en W10, nada. Ayer actualicé el Active Sky para Prepar3D v4 (version 7044) y lo ha instalado sin problema. No existe la posibilidad de poder mandar a mi cuenta unos nuevos instaladores? Muchas gracias y un saludo.
  15. Use el Aerosoft updater. Es la aplicación adecuada. Saludos
  16. I thought of that...i'll do that when I get back from work and report back.
  17. Danke Google muss ich mal ausprobieren Was für ein Kürzel hat Google, g2xpl_1, g2xpl_8, oder GO2 ?
  18. Hm, have you tried to uninstall chaseplane? Sometimes this camera tools have strange effects. Just an idea to identify the problem.
  19. Bueno a veces ocurren situaciones muy inusuales con los instaladores (no solo los de Aerosoft), una posible solución es cambiar el modo de compatibilidad del instalador, puede intentar cambiando a Windows 8 o 7. Por favor avísenos cómo le va, si aún no funciona le pediría que abra un ticket en el siguiente link: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home Saludos!
  20. Since updating to v1.8.7 (rev.1) I get this error message. Details are listed in the text file. SIMStarter.txt Ignore the attachment below
  21. Please provide your computer specs and whether or not you're using any Orbx scenery in the area as an initial step in troubleshooting.
  22. And all of a sudden - just like that - everything is back to normal ...... then after a restart of the sim, im back to the same issue...
  23. hey guys... so I am having similar issues with the latest update from the website. See Image attached when I load the a/c, and open the third MCDU, only some LSK's are avail. So I, too, cannot set my a/c to the turn around state or open/close doors.. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled using the preferred methods and still have this issue. Regards,
  24. In the aircraft.cfg this entry seems to have changed for the A321 IAE: [FLAPS.0] lift_scalar = 0.73 For the A321 CFM: lift_scalar 0.428 All of the A319-20 aircraft have this entry: lift_scalar = 0.385 //0.86=>cfg 3 Just curious about the change - it seems odd that the A321 IAE would have a value so different from the rest. Thanks!
  25. I used the route LOWI-LFMN in "Volume 6 Step By Step Tutorial Rolf Fritze Version 06-01-09" for Airbus version 1.31(32 bits).
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?