New releases: Geneva professional and OnAir: Airline Manager

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://github.com/voyageur/Ortho4XP/tree/master/Patches/%2B45%2B006
  3. Since I have P3D hotfix 1, not 2, and don't want to go to HF2 I reckon this plane will not run under 4.5 HF1? Thanks.
  4. Today
  5. A few pages back you'll find the post with the liveries we will deliver with the aircraft (I've posted the info below for you), but repainters are already working hard on more liveries. There is a lot of very good information in the posts between the Final Liveries post and this one... if you have some time my friend. Best wishes! Final livery list (with big thanks to Holgi! 1 SAT antenna normal door: DRAGON AIR B-LAB EDELWEIS HB-JHQ LION PK-LEF VIRGIN ATLANTIC G-VKSS CORSAIR F-HSKY 1 SAT antenna small door: AIR_CANADA C-GFAF CATHAY PACIFIC B-LBJ EUROWINGS OO-SFB SAUDIA HZ-AQI SINGAPORE AIRLINES 9V-SSB 2 SAT antennas small door: LUFTHANSA D-AIKO SWISS HB-JHK AIRBUS HOUSECOLOR Again, best wishes!
  6. Disregard. For some reason I thought the update to pro was an update for FSX Steam. Oh well.
  7. Will Aeroflot Russian Airlines be available as a livery when released?
  8. I'm enjoying the CRJ Pro a lot, and glad to hear you're looking to develop it further. I have several cabin wing views created in EZdok, and they all have exterior engine sounds. Any possibility that some cabin sounds could be made for views such as this?
  9. I have version 1.2.3.0 installed on FSX Steam. I am using the AsUpdater to update and I do have "Show available experimental updates for my products" enabled. I cannot update as it says "No updates available for this product!" What do I do?
  10. Yesterday
  11. Probably one of my new most favourite liveries. Great job. As Finn pointed out there is just some textures missing at the engine inlets, pylons or the main gear wheels. Hope you could fix that. I'd be awesome.
  12. Please can someone make a Garuda Indonesia livery (1) and new Cathay Pacific (2) livery both with a bit of weathering so they don't look squeaky new Thank you 1. https://www.airliners.net/photo/Garuda-Indonesia/Airbus-A330-341/4012179/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwkAMAL8iOXuoLHjosT5AD34gbEJdrN0lSW2X0r8bFm/DMMwOMc/Gmz1rYehBGSW%2B4AwFBT8K/Q5vrmsWcoYRZSE8YQidJ5rFhur6m3i95WW2v7wLsbgn1thWo68vDiyPxhCu7ilpmbC20DBNcBw/l5YvMw%3D%3D 2. https://www.airliners.net/photo/Cathay-Pacific-Airways/Airbus-A330-342/5737187/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwkAMRa8iWbtQBlx0pxfQhRcIyccWqzNkAjqU3r1xcPd4//MWkvx2fP3eCmigCjYZaU%2BFjV%2BVhoWeaJ9sGkzCPnLbcUqHuNRsfmmhlR1nERSH/v3VFPabUKXXHlE/BsBunSmdwutUy8y9AedppnXdACg8MCw%3D
  13. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/56446-757-300-condor-2019-d-abof-wir-fliegen-weiter/
  14. I got it... Thank you. The new thing for me was that FSUIPC had to be selected also in EFB....Thank you Look forward to fly her.. Thanks all for your nice eager to help Jens
  15. I Know... I will look to see what I can do in the EFB.. Thank you. Jens
  16. You can install both at the same time. The only files they share are some fonts and these are identical.
  17. How do I use the CRJ manager in PRO ... its not there? Thank you for your help guys. Jens
  18. diese Daten findet man z.B. in den Airport Information des entsprechenden Flughafens. Beispiel für LSGG habe ich beigefügt!! Gruß Hermann
  19. I decided to do a "manual install" from Navigraph rather than the desktop manager and track down the location of the introduced files. The CRJ is actually loaded in C:\Program Files (x86) as are my Airbus Pro. The NavData for Airbus are located in User\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph. However, the manual install put the Navigraph data in C:\Program Files (x86)\Aerosoft\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData. Now I will point to that location for future desktop updates and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up!
  20. I have just checked with the CRJ 1000 Pro of Air Nostrum in the GATE 43 of Manises Valencia LEVC and I have loaded a flight plan that I have created with SimBrief to Lisbon LPPT with alternative to Seville. At the moment it has been loaded in All correct without errors with Navigraph cards (Olympic Step already trying to use the NAVDATA Pro Charts) as can be seen in the Image.... Can I uninstall the previous version of CRJ 700/900, Will I have problems?
  21. In my case Webclient works but IOS does Not work. I Hope Aerosoft find the failure. I will use ist on my iPad (latest Version). Best Michael
  22. My friends, When he creates the new A330 Support Forum, I will ask Mathijs to also create a performance section for sharing data, profiles, and flight / fuel planning for Simbrief, PFPX and other tools (yeah, of course I know about "http://airlinerperformance.net/" n and other tools, some you guys may know and some you may not). Anyway, given this is a long haul aircraft it seems pretty important to have this as a sub-forum.... please let me know if you agree. Anyway, I spent considerable time developing and testing an Simbrief A330-343 profile which I'd like to share with you. Now, we're talking apples and oranges here, but I've been very happy with it. Since Simbrief does not yet allow for sharing of custom aircraft profiles (though I've written to my friend Derek about this and maybe we'll see this at some point in the future. Thankfully, creating an aircraft profile is very simple if you have the numbers and a little math skills, but since I've done the math all you guys have to do is create a new aircraft profile and use the numbers I've provided. I'll look to revise these numbers after I have a few more intermediate and long haul flights, but for now they should be fairly accurate for flights under 6 hours. I'll make sure this info is moved to the new A330 Support Forum when it's ready, but you guys might want to get a jump on things by creating your custom A330-343 Simbrief profile before release. Here you go:
  23. Bei mir geht der Webclient aber IOS App nicht. Schade, ich nutze nämlich nur die IOS App. Ich hoffe Aerosoft findet den Fehler. LG
  24. As the Navigraph FMS Data Manager can't know where you have installed the CRJ to, you need to help him a little bit (just like with many other add-ons). When adding the Aerosoft CRJ Professional to the add-on list you need to select it's installation folder. This is the folder, in which the "Aerosoft CRJ Professional" folder resides. If you have installed the CRJ into your Documents folder, this is the folder you need to select: C:\Users\[YOU]\Documents\Aerosoft If you have installed the CRJ to some other folder, you need to select that folder of course. It is important that you select the "Aerosoft" folder, not the "Aerosoft CRJ Professional" folder which resides within the "Aerosoft" folder. That's all you need to do. Afterwards the Navigraph FMS Data Manager will work just fine.
  25. As you can see I have decided to update.......the AIRACs including the CRP Professional, crossing my fingers...... In the end I checked if it has been updated in the right place ? ? ? ? ? ? ? the AIRAC 1913, so it seems that it has. Now the question is, if you uninstall the previous CRJ 700/900, how can I use the CRJ Manager application for 550/700/900 if these in CRJ Professional do not have EFB.
  26. Hallo Zusammen, vielen Dank für die Rückmeldungen. Der Screenshot von Airway Pirat trifft es ganz gut. Die Information mit dem Höhenunterschied hatte ich bisher nicht. Dann muss ich mich für den Beitrag entschuldigen. Ich bin immer davon ausgegangen, dass eine Runway komplett eingeebnet ist. Wo findet man solche Informationen mit der Höhendifferenz der Runway? Danke und VG Itchy2
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?