!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Seychelles4XPlane - Seychelles Scenery for X-Plane is out now!

3. B777ER

LSGG - CTD

Always about 20 to 25nm.awa6 from airport. Mathijs suggestion to disable mesh is not going to happen. No other 3rd party airports in Europe have this problem. I have a bunch from numerous dev's installed all without issue including other Aerosoft airports. This bug is with LSGG, not my system. I'm uninstalling it. Waste of money.
  4. Would you kindly be specific? The other way is to go is to wait until the upcoming update and then check CFD in the smaller buses. If you chose the latter you don't have to reply now.
  5. Today
  6. I'm only flying in X-Plane but in P3D I can get almost stable 60 fps as well - but this is not depending on the software, I personally need 60 fps because of high sensitivity, motion sickness and stuff like that.
  7. Not sure what sim you are talking about, or what your system specs are, but performance such as you describe is completely (hopelessly) backwards. If your talking FSX/P3D then it sounds like things are really and suoer seriously messed up for you my friend. I would pist your situation iver on AVSIM znd seek some assistance. Best wishes.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Hey Dave Im more trying to make sure my install is how it should be that CFD pretty much is perfect in A330 but basically nothing syncs in the smaller airbuses.
  10. I applied the recommended settings when I purchased the A330 day one of release - to try and get the EFB to work, these settings didn't help but I kept them, hoping that one day the EFB might suddenly work. Looks like these settings didn't help me with the FCU brightness adjust either. Really annoying to fly around during the day and have the EFB and FCU lighting turned on and fully bright.
  11. Congratulations Tyrion on winning January's Screenshot Contest. Nice angle of a stunning bird!!! Email to follow shortly.
  12. Congratulations on winning the December Screenshot contest. While it is a simplistic shot, the livery of this non-existing airline is fitting. Email to follow shortly
  13. Mit 16 GB kannst du mittlerweile an Grenzen stoßen, je nachdem, was du insgesamt für AddOns verwendest. Wenn deine Leistung ansonsten okay ist würde ich einfach den Speicher auf 32 GB erweitern, ein neues Mainboard brauchst du dazu nicht.
  14. Thanks Marc, that is what I had done, spot on
  15. Hallo Rudi !!! Ich habe (hatte) sie n i e. Helau Raimund LOWW
  16. It would work in v3, but not supported in anything above that unless you change out the cockpit.
  17. Hi! The CF point is what you need to delete! CF is Course to Fix, and it provides you with a route from CF to CF10, wich is behind the CF point! So it takes you around. So next time just delete the CF. Good luck sir! Many Greetings Denmark MAN/Marc J. Nielsen
  18. Hallo Raimund, ich habe auch noch die Version 1.2.7.82 und wie beschrieben habe ich diese Probleme (fast) nie??
  19. Da hätte man aber massig Zeit gehabt das mal vorher zu melden. Jetzt ist die Szenerie erst einmal für eine Weile "aktuell".
  20. Hallo Reiner du hast recht, dies leider meinerseits vergessen gegangen 😞 Doch, ich habe "nur" 16 GB RAM
  21. So, das Problem scheint gefunden zu sein..Meine 16GB RAM reichen wohl auf einen Schlag nicht mehr. Jahrelang war ich in XP11 mit 16 GB RAM unterwegs (Objekte auf der zweithöchsten Stufe) und hatte bis gestern noch nie Probleme. Ich weiss lediglich, dass ich mit mindestens 3 Flugzeugen (FF 757, MD80 sowie der KingAir) an der genau gleichen Stelle Probleme bekomme (auf FL 320 ausgenommen KingAir). Evtl. ist die Gegend dort unter mir relativ stark bebaut. Muss ich wohl zwei Riegel mehr einbauen (oder soll ich gleich ein neues Brett kaufen?).
  22. Is there a recommended setting for G29?I really ca n’t set it up, many keys are invalid.
  23. I can't fly below 60 fps because I notice even framedrops down to about 58 and everything below for me just feels bad, just stuttering and not enjoyable at all. Regarding the simulation speed I don't think high frame rates can be a problem as no simulator I know of (and also no modern game) simulates time depending on frame rates, the sim time is always the same. X-Plane is an exception here: If frames drop below 20 the simulator slows down because the flight model is calculated per frame and needs a minimum of about 40 flight model calculation cycles per second to work reasonably, but if the simulator runs at more than 20 fps it does not matter if this is 21, 30, 60 or even higher, the simulated time will be the same. 🙂
  24. I wonder is somebody can help me understand why sometimes you endup with this mess on your filed flight plan at approach. I download my FP's from Sim Brief, but occasionally ones like this show up, and then it's a chore to clean them up. I'm flying EDDT to ENSB on a A320
  25. Hallo Homerun1978, vielleicht liegt es an meinem Browser (Firefox) , aber ich sehe an keinem Deiner Posts ein angehängtes Logfile, mit dem man dem Fehler auf die Schliche kommen könnte. Gruß Reiner
  26. Jetzt muss ich mich doch mal zu Wort melden. Bei mir in der Stadt Gera sind seit Version 3 sämtliche Supermärkte weg bzw. steht da zwar ein Kaufhaus aber eben nicht mehr LIDL, NETTO usw. .... Die Frage ist eben nur bei Version 2 waren sie ja noch da, zumindest zum grössten Teil. Nun dachte ich halt ich warte ab auf Version 4.2 da hier bei jemanden ein ähnliches Problem war, doch nun installiert und wieder das gleiche. Ich weis es ist nur ne Kleinigkeit, aber es hatte ja einst schon funktioniert. Ich fliege ja nunmal gerne ab und an vom Flugplatz Gera-Leumnitz (EDAJ) aus über meine Heimatstadt und da fehlt mir unter anderem gerade als Beispiel der LIDL direkt vorm Haus wo ich wohne. Was kann ich denn da eventuell selbst tun? Das Beispiel LIDL befindet sich an der "Straße des Bergmanns" falls dies was hilft.
  27. I recently found out that I'm able to Taxi when I start directly with the taxi state, but when I start with the Turn Around state I'm not able to use the taxiing checklist
  28. Like we germans say: "Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr!"
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?