Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes but it doesnt change the fact that when computing this flight, PFPX limits it to FL180/FL195. So i cannot know how much fuel i need if i perform it at FL280 or FL320. And the second problem is that when computing this (before validated) flight, it generates a lot of errors and the flight isn't valide anymore.
  3. Yes. The specs are from the new computer and yes, after installed airbus i restart computer. I'm using P3Dv4.5 with the Hotfix.
  4. Zunächst musst du den Flughafen an sich runterladen. Das wäre AS_EDDK-COLOGN-BONN_XPLANE11.ZIP. Die anderen beiden Downloads sind wie es in deinem Kundenkonto auch steht "OPTIONAL". Sofern du das Plugin SAM noch nicht installiert hast, solltest du die Datei AS_AIRPORT-SCENERY-ANIMATION-MANAGER.ZIP ebenfalls runterladen und korrekt installieren. AS_EDDK-COLOGN-BONN-SEASON_XPLANE11.ZIP enthält Dateien, die die Jahreszeit verändern, mit der der Flughafen dargestellt wird. Für alles Weitere empfehle einen Blick in das pdf Handbuch, welches bei jedem Download beiliegt. Gruß
  5. A few more bits of information will help us help you. What's the full path to your FSX installation? Did you disable your antivirus during installation? Did you install as Administrator? Is your FSX version Acceleration, Gold, SP2 or Steam edition Also, while this is unlikely since at least parts of the add-on were installed, review the following: If a product key was required for installation, did you copy and paste the key from the confirmation email you received or the download page in the shop? If so, were you careful to not include any spaces before or after the serial key?
  6. Override the FL195 capping (pale digits) in the ROUTE section
  7. Hi, Ich habe mir heute, hier auf Aerosoft den Flughafen EDDK Gekauft. Bei meinem Konto habe ich aber mehrere möglichkeiten was zu downloaden: AS_EDDK-COLOGN-BONN_XPLANE11.ZIP AS_EDDK-COLOGN-BONN-SEASON_XPLANE11.ZIP AS_AIRPORT-SCENERY-ANIMATION-MANAGER.ZIP Welche soll/muss ich downloaden damit es funktioniert und es so aussieht wie auf den Bildern und im Video. Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus. LG Urknallex
  8. And what exactly do i enter into PFPX? Because this route is not validated by PFPX and still limit the altitude to FL180.
  9. Here you go: (FPL-DAERA-IS -B738/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1 -LSZH1845 -N0398F320 VEBIT T51 LASUN UN176 MOROK UL856 GIVRI UM982 TINIL -LFPG0050 LFPB -PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/190519 REG/DAERA EET/LSAC0007 LFFF0012 RVR/75 OPR/// PER/C -E/0145)
  10. The route is Level Capped by EuroControl at FL195 via RLP and is applied by PFPX REF: LF4232
  11. In der Menü Leiste von xOrganizer AUTO SAFE OFF aktivieren dann bleibt die scenery_packs.ini unverändert. Gruß Hermann
  12. Thanks. No it get a lot of messages and no correct validation....
  13. Today
  14. Hello, I cannot recreate it here. I have a GTX 1080 (8GB) and I have better Framerate with our payware Köln Bonn as with payware Frankfurt XP (EDDF) for example. With Köln Bonn here between 30 and 44 FPS (depends on the aircraft used) without any changes done with the settings tool. There must be another problem. You (APbjoern) are using an older GTX 980 but so big differences are a little bit strange I think... But you are using many Plugins: ASXPConnect, AutoGate, AviTab, BetterPushback, DataRefEditor, FlyWithLua (Scipts? ...), Gizmo, GndHandling, HeadShake, SPAD.neXt, TerrainRadar, UltraWeatherXP2.5, WorldTraffic, WorldTrafficRadar, X-ATC-Chatter, X-Camera, LibRain, ... Also X-Europe and many Ortho texures are installed. And you are using many AI-Aircrafts. About 20 if I read the Log.txt correct... May be this all is a problem (RAM and VideoRAM). I think the GTX980 has 4 GB or lower VideoRAM. Greets Heinz
  15. Does your Airbus in Cold and Dark start with engines running and then shuts them down automatically after loading? Or is the Airbus immediately cold and dark after the flight has loaded?
  16. Could you use this? LSZH SID VEBIT DCT HOC UL613 RLP STAR LFPG
  17. Captured some shots during filming ... this scenery is something else compared to the old Lukla ...
  18. Should the scenery.cfg shown in the Scenery Config Manager match the loaded scenario? For instance, I do not activate certain sceneries in a North America scenario, should they also be shown as inactive in the scenery.cfg file in Config Manager?
  19. Hi I never found a valid route form LSZH to LFPG that goes above FL180. PFPX calculates the route via the airway T51 that is limited to FL195. So the maximnum Flight Level will be FL180. That's not realistic. And if i choose a direct insetad of the airway T51 form VEBIT to LASUN, i got a lot of messages from PFPX saying that my route is not valid. Can someone help me find a valid route that goes above FL180? In real planes are flying beetween FL280 and FL320 on this route. Thanks and cheers Franz
  20. Nur ein Schuss ins Blaue. Hast du vielleicht das Lua-Tool XPRealisticCockpitSounds installiert. Das erzeugt auch Windgeräusche.
  21. Hallo, ich habe vorhin im Aerosoft-Store das im Titel genannte Add-On gekauft. Nun habe ich folgendes Problem: Ich habe das Add-On ganz normal installiert wie es verläuft, wenn man in der entpackten Datei die Installation ausführt-als Zielordner habe ich den Ordner gewählt, in welchen ich den fsx (Professional Edition) gespeichert habe. So weit, so gut. die Installation war schließlich fertig, ich öffnete das Spiel und wollte mir das Add-On ansehen. Bereits in der Vorschau war zu erkennen das die Textur der Außenhaut des Flugzeugs fehlt- bei allen Varianten. Auch im Spiel fehlen zahlreiche Texturen des Flugzeugs, funktionsfähig ist jedoch alles. Es würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir Helfen könntet das Problem zu lösen. Mit besten Grüßen, Manni
  22. Hello, today I bought the Add-On I mentioned in the Title. So now, I have the following Problem: I installed the Add-On normally. (I selcected the File where I have stored my fsx for the installation. ) So then, as I started my game i wanted to take a look at the plane but I noticed, that there were huge parts of the texture missing. I tried several things to fix it but i couldnt find any solution. I would be glad if you could help me. Regredably, Manni
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?