!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2.9.3 : Replace Summer 2019 by winter 2019-2020: AeroUnion Air Hong Kong Air Zimbabwe Atlantic Airways Avianca Cargo Avianca Costa Rica Avianca Ecuador Avianca El Salvador Avianca Guatemala Avianca Honduras Avianca Peru Avianca Cathay Dragon Cathay Pacific Cargo Cathay Pacific Kalitta Air Kalitta Charters II St Barth Commuter TUIfly Replace Random Flightradar24 by FlightAware Add logos Airlines (Folder Logo Compagnie, File name depends on the flight number.If this starts with the ICAO of the company put ICAO.jpg and if it's the IATA put IATA.jpg) I could not find all the logos for all the companies, if you have missing logos in default database you can send them to my email address: mikoulprostgrandprix@gmail.com
  3. Que bueno que se solucionó la dificultad Saludos, Walter Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  4. Today
  5. Will forward to dev. Known and will forward. Will forward to dev. Is that in general not possible in the A330 or just a thing of newer EIS2 version? I had taken that from the A32S FCOM. Mist likely not, will forward. Will forward. Will forward. AntiIce already added to bugtracking. Others unlikely. Will check again.
  6. Buenos días, Tras varias pruebas y reinstalaciones, parece que el problema se ha solucionado. He podido realizar dos vuelos sin ningún inconveniente. Siento las molestias, y muchísimas gracias por la rápida respuesta!! Un abrazo Buenos días, Tras varias pruebas y reinstalaciones, parece que el problema se ha solucionado. He podido realizar dos vuelos sin ningún inconveniente. Siento las molestias, y muchísimas gracias por la rápida respuesta!! Un abrazo
  7. After installing Twin Otter Extended traying to load fuel I receive this message:" the aerosoft twin otter x extended settings folder does not exist". The installation of TOE is in a folder Aerosoft into Ecosystem folder. An additional TOE folder is insida an Aerosoft folder into P3D v4 directory containing an Aircraft file. Installed ana unistalled 3 times. Please tell me something. Thank you. Vincenzo Lofaro
  8. I have fixed this for myself although I'm not sure exactly how. I was drawn to this post in Avsim because the problem sounds vaguely to the one I've been having with this particular airport. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/570679-help-my-p3d-v4-crash/ As the original post isn't very clear where and when crashes happen, it's hard to say if in fact it is related but the recommendations in Rogen's post (no. 8 in the thread) looked pretty painless i.e. And before even doing that I would say first to clear the scenery indexes, i.e. delete the files in \SceneryIndexes_x64 and then test, because they will rebuild completely where as deleting the Scenery.cfg will not include custom areas when recreated. C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SceneryIndexes_x64\ Would also recommend deleting the shader cache, again they will rebuild completely. C:\Users\account_name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders\ Now I regularly delete the standard and HD shader indices and let P3D and Envshade rebuild them but not the scenery index. I deleted the scenery index, reinstalled GCTS and lo and behold, it doesn't crash anymore even after re-running Envtex and Envshade. To me that proves that something had gone wrong, probably in \SceneryIndexes_x64. That could be due to some other P3D software I've run but it isn't my drivers or system.
  9. I guess it can't be changed. At least it's good to know for sure. Thanks again!
  10. No time acceleration. P3dv4.5. Win10 On previous CTDs using Windows 7 I frequently got the D3D10Warp.dll error. No matter what web solution I tried to resolve it it would not go away.
  11. I don't believe you can change the pressure configuration within Topcat. Using the main program you can see hPa as the main function with the inHg equivalent displayed: If you call up the results table you'll also see the hPa figure in use which is relayed back to PFPX: TAKE-OFF KORD/ORD RWY 10L TORA 3962M G-ZESA BOEING 747-400 RB211-524H CHICAGO OHARE INTL TEMP +2C QNH 1018 WIND 110/09 (08KT HW) ------------------ CONDITIONS ------------------- TOW 216523 KG FLAPS 10 THRUST TO2 RWY DRY AIR COND ON ANTI ICE ON OR OFF ------------------ FULL THRUST ------------------- +2C 271020 OBS(B) 114-121 121 141 2221M 1.57 ---------------- REDUCED THRUST ----------------- +69C 234034 OBS(B) 127-129 129 139 1054M 1.37 +70C 231976 CLIMB 129 129 139 980M 1.37 +71C 227989 CLIMB 129 129 139 902M 1.37 +72C 224001 CLIMB 129 129 139 823M 1.37 //+73C 220102 CLIMB 129 129 139 740M 1.37 *************************************************** DO NOT EXCEED MAX STRUCT TAKE-OFF WGHT OF 396894 KG *************************************************** ------------------ ENGINE OUT ------------------- "AT 2200' LT TO HP 'OBK' 113.0" (092 INBD RT) ---------------------- END -----------------------
  12. Version 1.0.0

3 downloads

Repaint made by David Andrade If you want to see another repaints vist my home page https://pilotfriends69.wixsite.com/deltaliveries (old) https://andradecreations.weebly.com (new)
  13. Hello, I am having a recurrence of my issue noted in this thread: I hadn't flown the A330 in some time, the only major system change I can think of was to update windows. When I did so some permissions changed for A330 folders but I put them back so that all users have access. Last night I reinstalled using Dave's instructions as I did to solve the issue last time. After doing so I started up the sim to test and the plane loaded successfully. However this morning when I went to start the sim to conduct a flight the CTD's continue. There is no error message given and nothing shows up in event viewer. The flight loads to 100%, I hear what sounds like the landing gear settling on the ground, then it crashes. The screen remains black. No other aircraft are affected in the same way. Logs are attached, other relevant info: A330 version: 1.0.0.7 P3D Version: 4.5.13.32097 Windows Version: Windows 10 Home Edition, version 1909, build 18363.657 ECAM_Systems.log EFB_Ctrl.log Immersion.log MCDUFPLNDataClb.txt MiscD2D.log AB_ND_GDI.log
  14. Hi, When I select any A21 with IAE engines the performance table shows the engines as being CFM (see screen shot attached. The aircraft.cfg file general section has the following: [GENERAL] //A321 atc_type = AIRBUS atc_model = A321IAE editable = 0 performance = "Cruise Speed\n0.78 Mach 530 mph 828 km\/h\n\nEngine options\nCFM56-5B3 33,000 lb thrust\n\nMaximum Range\n2,454 nm 4,352 km\n\nService Ceiling\n41,000 ft 12,497 m\n\nFuel Capacity\n42,000 lb 19,050 kg\n\nEmpty Weight\n105,906 lb 48,038 kg\n\nMaximum Gross Weight\n196,210 lb 89,000 kg\n\nLength\n146 ft 44.51 m\n\nWingspan\n111 ft, 10 in 34.09 m\n\nHeight\n38 ft, 7 in 11.76 m\n\nSeating (typical configuration)\n186" Category = airplane Can anyone please advise what should be the correct entries. Kind Regards
  15. Hi, I posted on this before but now I have more information. The issue is that PFPX calls TOPCAT for the takeoff and landing data, and then brings the altimeter setting back in hectopascals, which gets passed to the OFP, even when the airport is located in a region in which inches of mercury would be preferred. Attached is a screenshot of PFPX calling TOPCAT for takeoff information from Chicago O'Hare. You can see that PFPX/TOPCAT is fetching the altimeter setting in inches of mercury, and interpreting the METAR correctly - you'll see that under "Pressure," the correct numbers 30.06 are displayed. However, when you look at the results window (this is the information that TOPCAT will append to the OFP), you'll see that the altimeter setting is in hectopascals ("QNH 1018"). You'll see it in the line that reads: TEMP +2C QNH 1018 WIND 130/12 (09KT HW) (emphasis added) That line is brought into the PFPX flight plan verbatim. I'm guessing that TOPCAT is looking at a config setting somewhere that requests results be given in hPa, but for the life of me I can't see where that would be. The PFPX file for the aircraft I'm using has the units set at feet and pounds. Under TOPCAT performance module, the file that is called is Boeing 747-400 RB211-524H, but I'm not sure what that links to or even if it's the problem. Within TOPCAT, I have only one aircraft in the aircraft database, and under "Aircraft Details," the pressure units are listed as inches of mercury. Inside the TOPCAT "Aircraft" folder, the files are unreadable to me (i.e., not readable by a standard text editor). Inside the TOPCAT "Configurations" folder, I can see some readable configurations but I can't see a line for setting a preference for the altimeter setting. That's all I can think of. Can anyone help me get TOPCAT to send inHg to PFPX? Thanks!
  16. Und, hatte ich ganz vergessen, Marcos EDHK Kiel-Holtenau hat richtig viele Helipads, teils auch auf Schiffen und anderen interessanten Orten. EDHK Kiel-Holtenau by MrMo - FlyAgi.de
  17. Hallo zusammen, ich möchte die Lichtkonsole des A350 nachbauen. Dabei haben sich mir folgende Fragen aufgetan: 1. mit welchem Shortcut kann man das Licht steuern? die Standartshortcuts für Landelicht an etc. funktionieren beim A350 nicht und in der Spezifischen Liste findet sich nichts für die Lichter. 2. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit Befehle auf Tastend zu stellen? Also so, dass der Schalter nur solange betätigt ist, bis ich kein Signal mehr gebe?
  18. What do you mean by throttles "locked together"? Are corp throttles physically tied together in this case? If this causes uneven thrust, then the levers are not calibrated evenly. If locking them together is supposed to work, both throttles must return exactly the same values for any position. But why don't you just unlock them and use them as separate levers as in the real thing? Both throttles at the same position doesn't necessarily result in the same engine N1 there either.
  19. Hello, All: I had asked a few months when the full fuselage paint kit for the A330 Pro would be available. The thread has been closed and I haven't been able to find a release date or if it's available I don't know where. If anyone knows if it's available or will be it would be appreciated. Regards
  20. Shalom and greetings all my pals, I am wondering if it is possible to use Aerosoft KDAB Daytona scenery to recreate screenshot of this runway approach precisely exactly same like this accompanying photo below?? What runway did the plane approach to, please?? Thanks, Aharon
  21. Du hast doch schon eine sehr schöne Route mit deinem Flug Kannst ja auch mal von Winterthur aus z.b Zürich anpeilen und bis Zürich mit dem Autopiloten und in Zürich auf einem Helipad manuell landen. Die haben doch genug um den Flughafen herum Grüße Sky
  22. It's on the to do list but I first need to be able to track down the problem. It's not that easy.
  23. Hello Pelle, I've just come across this GREAT tool and would like to congratulate and thank you for developing it, for it fits my needs almost perfectly! And, since you called it an "odd feature" in the manual, I would also like to give you very positive feedback on the randomizer option, which is what I will mainly be using FV for. I noticed that very few users interact with you here and on YT, so i thought I'd come by and express my joy at finally finding a tool like this. I have managed to create some tools myself with Excel VBA Userforms, but nothing as complete as yours. Keep it coming! Regards, Bruno.
  24. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  25. Let me check on the screenshot thing. But yes, we need most of our attention on FS2020 right now, but there is also a big update pending for the A318/A319, A320/A321 and A330. There are also some scenery on final.
  26. Vielen Dank Horst für die schnelle Antwort. Werde alles mal durchprobieren.
  27. Das schöne an Helicoptern ist ja, dass du eigentlich überall landen kannst. Auch kannst du normale Approaches auf Runyways fliegen, dann per hover taxi zum Parkplatz etc, du brauchst dazu nicht zwingend spezielle Helipads. Ich selbst fliege meist irgendwie über größeren Flughäfen herum und suche mir dann bestimmte 'Löcher' irgendwo zwischen Gebäude oder markante rechteckige Flächen und versuche dort möglichst mittig zu landen, dann wieder hoch, nächster und so weiter. Nach der landung schaue ich dann jeweils im replaymodus, ob ich irgendwas mitgenommen habe, wie meine Abstände zu den Objekten sind etc um es dann nächstes Mal besser zu machen. Sehr gut zum Üben sind Militärflugplätze mit den vielen kleinen Parkplätzen an den 'Fingern' wo die Militärhangars stehen - da kannst du dann von einem solchen Finger zum nächsten und brauchst zum Landetraining nicht weit fliegen.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?