If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Could you once send the logfile.txt from the OMSI installation directory to support@aerosoft.zohodesk.com ? Please also include the following information: - If this is only/mainly happening with the Berlin X10 map or also others? - Which preset options you are using now
  3. That does not appear to be the case however I cannot check an older version until later today. From your PFPX configuration/general tab what version is indicated ? I have tested all the AirlinerPerformance via fresh download today in v2.03 of PFPX and they are all functional.
  4. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  5. The answer is simple: Nothing 🙂 The 2x click behaviour is reported due the Beta Tests too but it seems Hans has difficulties to reproduce this at his PC. But nevertheless the CRJ works with this behaviour well and set the choosen weights correct into the FMC. Has you controlled the weights there? You must keep an eye on the green dot. It should be between Max Landing and Max Take-Off. Wolfgang You see I was about 1900kg below max Take-Off weight and the CRJ700 climbed perfect.
  6. Today
  7. its very frustating ( for me) but install the update but stil ctd . uninstall remove all crj maps that where left . removed p3d4 config and shaders . restart instal crj and patch but still ctd. firewall off. it is not that I`m without charts I have them running on a tablet but morethe frustation that I
  8. Hallo, bin froh, dass ich dieses Dickblech nun zu meiner Flotte zählen darf. Es gibt im Netz sehr gute Tutorials, besonders die von Mörderkaninchen haben mir sehr geholfen. Bei mir zeigt der Daumen auf jeden Fall Richtung Himmel! Viele Grüße Vollgas
  9. What version of PFPX is in use as it does not look current ?
  10. that's the big problem, the aircraft doesn't show up
  11. Use the 'add new aircraft' option ( NOT from template ) and select the aircraft type. Enter a registration and adjust weights/capacities to suit the addon:
  12. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  13. ok, ich kenne mich mit Linux nicht aus. Da kann ich dann nicht mehr wirklich gut helfen.... Laut Log.txt wird diese Bibliothek benötigt.... Ich versuche einmal die Entwickler zu erreichen. Gruß Heinz
  14. Post a snapshot of the files showing size and extension as below: Note these are true performance files and not specific to QW for which you will need to adjust weights and capacities accordingly
  15. Can confirm. CTD during cruise while selecting KJAC approach chart. I am using Navigraph. Very annoying, I hope you get that fixed.
  16. FlyPrecisely's Mykyta Demidiyuk had created a set of profiles for the A330 Family ( includes most engine variants of the -200 and -300) and it does contain a PFPX Aircraft profile for A330-343, might help you in tweaking your profile as well, Cheers, Swapnil.
  17. You have perhaps third party shaders on your system?
  18. http://airlinerperformance.net/aircraft-types/
  19. Den FF A320 habe ich leider nicht, aber einige andere FF-Produkte. Über den Airbus habe ich bisher nur sehr gute Kritiken gelesen und über die Boeing 752/767/777 von FlightFactor kann ich versichern, dass diese einwandfrei und auf hohem Niveau simuliert werden. Wenn nach einiger Flugzeit die Triebwerke ausgehen, kann ich mir vorstellen, dass etwas mit den Tanks nicht gestimmt haben könnte. Beispielsweise "Trapped Fuel" aufgrund mangelnder Belüftung, oder auch Vereisung und ggf. die einfachste Ursache: Tanks leer und keine (automatische?) Umschaltung auf verbleibenden Sprit/Tank. Natürlich gehen dann auch die Bildschirme aus, da über die Triebwerksgeneratoren kein Strom mehr geliefert wird. Bezogen auf die Qualität der FF-Produkte würde ich aber eher auf einen Anwenderfehler schließen, als auf fehlerhafte Simulation. - Macht doch aber nichts: Ich persönlich finde, gerade das macht den Reiz der Flugsimulation aus, sein Wissen immer mehr zu erweitern! Man müsste aber mehr Informationen haben, um eine die Ursache bestimmen zu können. Das ist im Nachhinein natürlich meistens schwierig. Um die Frage bzgl. "lohnt sich der FF A320?" zu beantworten: Ich bin mir ganz sicher, dass er ein sehr akkurat programmiertes AddOn-Flugzeug auf Study-Sim-Level ist und - wenn man das will - damit definitiv sehr lohnenswert! Viel Spaß und viele Grüße, Jörg
  20. I tried a flight with 0 PAX / 0 FWD CARGO / 0 AFT CARGO / 4800 KG FUEL and the performance seems ok. When I use the performance module to load up the a/c I have a problem. Everytime when I adjust the values the green dot moves across the weight and balance sheet and disappears totally (CG movement seems unrealistic). When I select "SET PAYLOAD IN SIMULATOR" I receive a red value for CG and/or T.O.TRIM. When I hit the "SET PAYLOAD IN SIMULATOR" button again the values change back to to green and the green dot is positioned within limits and takeoff trim is most of the time 7.3. Pictures below show my observation. Am I doing someting wrong?
  21. I have the same issue with Navdatapro charts. No matter which chart I select, it will always cause a CTD. I tried several diffrent airports. Regards
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?