!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hallo Zusammen Ich hab neulich ein Video meiner Landung über X Plane aufgenommen. Leider ist die Qualität des Videos sehr bescheiden. Habe es mit mehreren Playern abgespielt. Kann das Video wegen der Dateigröße leider nicht hochladen. Muss oder kann man die Videoqualität vorher festlegen? Oder muss man das Video nachträglich bearbeiten? Besten Dank schon mal im Voraus Gruß Stephan
  3. hallo Recciosilva, thank you very much for your solution suggestion. i have tried this one, but unfortunately without success. i will therefore (have to) stick to my workaround solution. Robert
  4. Servus Stefan Die ZIBO is schon mal sehr gut ich hab keine Addons dazu. Was ich dir noch empfehlen würde ist Better Pushback. Ansonsten hab ich keine Addons in X Plane und bin sehr zufrieden damit. Läuft stabil und crasht nicht da hätte ich bei zu vielen Addons bedenken. Viel Spaß noch in X Plane Gruß Stephan
  5. No idea, never heard that. Maybe you can post screenshots of the cockpit, so that we can see the PFD, ND, FCU, ECAM screens etc.
  6. And to add, with this version all values like weight and and under the Balance section are adjusted automatically when you manually enter the total fuel amount.
  7. Gibt es nicht unter C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\ eine dll.xml? Poste sie hier mal, vielleicht ist da ein fehler drin.
  8. I made a 4 hour flight this morning, no breaks in the Sim like yesterday. I will keep flying and testing
  9. Well to cut a long story short I have found the problem. Its gate 31 its does not work and needs i am told a change in the AFCAD. It turns out to be just gate 31 that dos not work all other are fine. Thanks to FSDT when opening GSX custom parking place it shows gate 31 is not a /JS Can you tell me were the AFCAD is and how to change it please. Also could you forward it on to be fixed in the next update or patch. Thank you.
  10. Today
  11. Alitalia https://www.flickr.com/photos/38998307@N05/26290726574
  12. Der blaue Kreisel dreht sich unendlich im Fenster Flight Simulator X . Wenn ich auf "Ja" klicke kommt danch wieder das Fenster FSX mit der Fehlermeldung. Bei "Nein" läd der FSX ganz normal. Will halt auf dieses schöne Tool nicht verzichten.
  13. Hello, I'm having a problem (maybe it's not a problem) I see fuel being transferred to the central tank during the flight. is this normal?
  14. Hello Dave, starting with a new product is not eazy !!! Airbus Aerosoft product is a good addon !!(the best !!) i hope the best for the future !!! and I'M A HAPPY PILOT !! Regards Seb
  15. Hi, Just in case I re-installed all my Airbus following the Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure (for those having issues). I realized that when I install the A330 I got the following error. According to the error log dd_vcredist_amd64_20200121104418.log Error 0x80070666: Cannot install a product when a newer version is installed. see what I have installed Is this ok? or I absolutely need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.24123 version Pierre
  16. Das eine ist ne Scheune und das andere ein Einfamilienhaus... Habs geändert.
  17. Why do you stretch the window and don’t use the P3D ViewGroup feature? That does much better adjust the camera views.
  18. I have an issue with this update. I haven't used the A320 Pro family for a while, so installed the latest version (1.301) after switching off firewall and virus scanner. I run 3 screens (3x1) and usually have to stretch the window to fit the 3 screens once the airbus has loaded. On trying to stretch this installation P3Dv4.5 stopped working, white screen then crash, or had to be closed using task manager. I tried this with several of the A320/321 family and it was the same for all of them. Totally crashed P3dv4.5 if I tried to move or stretch the window. I have the FSLABS A320X installed and the PMDG NGXu and none of these behave in this way. Most of the other planes have pop out gauges and multiple windows which I move around or stretch with ease. I'm running an I7 with 16gb Ram and GTX1080 Ti graphics and have no issues with other models. Any insight or help would be appreciated.
  19. Thx für diesen tollen Tipp. Hat der Flughafen auch Rabbits für die 26 ?
  20. Until what goes green? CG/Trim should not affect any of the colors. I'm using the latest Fuel Planner under test right now, so what I see doesn't match what you see.
  21. Hans dont suggest flightplans from PFPX. I also put the data manually into the FMC. So you can see direct a possible error in the flightplan. 🙂 Or you end like this Pilot with a Simbrief flightplan. London --> Toronto Okay, south of Seville, he noticed his mistake in the flight plan. Wolfgang
  22. I started this topic on Saturday.with some advice from hanse I can get the pilots and cabin crew to board for a flight with cold and dark state selected.however when I land and parked I cant get crew to deboard no matter what state the a/c is in.
  23. Hi, I use the default setting in Active Sky. Thank you for your help Pierre
  24. why do I get this annoying beep when im parked up after a flight.the a/c is shutdown.external power is on.have I missed turning something off. regards derek
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?