Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get some additional information from you, including background information, so that we know which direction to go to help you resolve the issues you're having. 1. Which version of the Aerosoft Airbus do you have? The latest version of the Airbus A318/A319 and/or the Airbus A320/A321 (also sold as the Airbus Bundle) is 1.31, and the latest version of the Airbus X Extended (no longer for sale in our Shop) is 1.03b. Please also let us know if you purchased the Aircraft from Steam, or otherwise where and when you purchased the Aircraft. If you purchased the product from the Aerosoft Shop, the version number can be found in your shop account, or you can also find it in the Product.cfg file which should be located in your Main FSX Folder\Aerosoft folder. 2. How much experience do you have setting up and operating the Airbus (any Airbus) in flight sim? It's fine if you're brand new to this, we just need to know where to start in order to help you in the most expedient means possible. 3. How much experience do you have setting up and operating any high-end, third party Airlines in flight sim? It's fine if you're brand new to this, we just need to know where to start in order to help you in the most expedient means possible. 4. Which version of FSX are you using? FSX? FSX Deluxe? FSX Acceleration? FSX Steam Edition? Looking forward to hearing back from you.
  3. Looks amazing. Thanks for the news. The CRJ has always been one of my favs and I fly it regularly.
  4. Du nutzt bestimmt noch XP10. Am besten schreibe mir eine Email, dann schicke ich dir was zu. Ich hab das heute schon für jemanden gemacht, daher ist per Mail am einfachsten für mich, muss ich nur noch weiterleiten. Und es wird dann auch im Update 3.0.5 drin sein.
  5. I only asked because I didn't the pre-order option, just check out and pay.
  6. Seeing as this is your product I thought you'd know. Do you have the product? None of this looks familiar to you as the support person????????? My apologies I just saw you are a moderator per your tag and not product support. I'll wait for the support folks. Thanks.
  7. So I have followed the procedures and again it still showing the same flight plan when the switch is flicked to plan. I'm not sure why is has failed this is why I'm asking for help!
  8. Sorry, aber das ist nicht möglich.
  9. @FlyAgi Hallo, ..habe eine Verständnisfrage zu den FlyAGI Vegetationsdaten,welche in X-Europe 3.0 enthalten sind. Sind diese Vegetationen in der gesamten Szenery sichtbar ? ..kann bisher keine Vegetation von FlyAgi in den Szeneryen feststellen,ausser bei bestimmten Airports wie z.B. EDDK V.3.01 in welchem u.a. die FlyAgi Vegetation includiert ist und auch perfekt funktioniert. Vielen Dank für eine Info.
  10. Neither is planned at this point. To clarify this: It's not optional and never was. It's always in the model. Removing it can't be done with visibility control and it's simply not worth the effort to create and maintain three additional VC models.
  11. I found this confusing as well. I just tried 'ordering' something else as an experiment and sure enough, there is an option called 'prepayment'. I don't understand what it means but I paid up front with PayPal, so I guess it doesn't apply.
  12. Today
  13. Hallo, ich habe eine Frage bzgl. dem Cockpit der toll gestalteten A320 Modelle für die FSX Steam Edition. Ich möchte gerne das voll funktionsfähige Cockpit des Standard A321 für den Aerosoft A320 haben. Nun habe ich dies probiert und leider funktioniert dann einiges nicht: - Klappen fahren visuell nicht aus, man sieht nicht, wie die Ruder betätigt werden - Lichter funktionieren gar nicht (bis auf das Cockpit Licht) Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dies zu lösen? Der Hintergrund ist, dass ich gerne mit dem Standard ATC fliege (ist zwar nicht jedermanns Geschmack, aber mir machts Spaß) und das die Routenplanung da viel einfacher ist. Wenn ich im Standard ATC mir eine Route berechnen lasse, muss ich diese ja erst ins MCDU eingeben und ich möchte mir das MCDU generell ersparen und mich aufs Fliegen konzentrieren. Danke im Voraus für eure Hilfe! LG Alex
  14. For the audio panel, has any consideration been given to support airline specific cabin announcements and safety briefings? P.S - it would have been great if a CRJ-200 was also considered for the future.
  15. Hallo wenn ich Europa 3.0 installiere bekomme ich immer diese Fehlermeldung. Error loading the scenery package: Custom Scenery/simHeaven_X-Europe-5-scenery/ 0:01:54.796 E/SYS: | X-Plane cannot run with this package installed - you may need to remove the custom scenery package. 0:01:54.796 E/SYS: | Please see the log.txt file for detailed error information. 0:01:54.796 E/SYS: | http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_10_/broken_custom_scenery.html Open Scenery X habe ich aktualisiert. Log.txt
  16. Bist Du sicher, dass Du den Cycle im richtigen Ordner eingespielt hast, und wird er Dir auf der Status-Seite richtig angezeigt?
  17. Is this the case for the current P3Dv4 version only?
  18. telling us, which airfields would be really helpfull
  19. I am not sure. But if you feel realism is important it's not crazy to do what real pilots do and insert the flight plan manually! That is already the case in the current version.
  20. My only question is whether the HUD will be an optional item just as it is in the real world? This would be a realistic feature to allow for airline specific configurations.
  21. Hallo Wauwi, Leider habe ich den FF320 nicht und weis daher nicht, ob bei dem Flieger der ältere AIRAC cycle eine Rolle spielt. Aber normalerweise kann man jede Maschine mit einem auch sehr viel älteren Cycle fliegen. Mit welchem Cycle wird denn die FF320 ausgeliefert? Beim Installieren eines neuen Cycles wird doch immer ein Backup angelegt, funktioniert der Flieger denn, wenn du den alten Cycle wieder einspielst? Gruß Detlef
  22. the import of the flight plan will be possible with pfpx?
  23. OOOHHHH thanks you very much !! I love the CRJ and even more the 1000 ❤️ Thanks Thanks!
  24. So far i'm just doing spot checks. I have not looked at all of them yet but so far with each one I go to is some awful issues. Settings are set as per manual. I'm still checking the rest but so far here's 4 with some nasty low res textures. Is this the intended look?
  25. Die Anzeigen lassen sich doch scalieren, an den Rand jeder Anzeige und dann ziehen, nur leider merkt der Flieger sich nicht die Anzeigengröße. Muß man bei jedem Flug wieder neu einstellen.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?