All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Then how do you eliminate that trailing discontinuity? That's what I'm talking about, an attempt to delete the discontinuity in the legs page breaks the legs page. If you try to fix the damage by deleting the elements, it breaks the simulator and causes a CTD. And I know it's the wrong way to do things, I'm bringing up two topics here: 1) There's a trailing discontinuity that can't be erased 2) It's possible to CTD the sim very easily.
  3. It's supposed to be a fitness training for passengers before they sit in an airplane for hours
  4. Hello In the documentation Vol1-In P3D v1.2.4.0 pages 37 to 44 are missing. Raymond
  5. What is the minimum version of P3D required for the newest latest version 1.2.4 of the Airbus? No mention of this in the announcement. thanks, mike
  6. And now i noticed that the mcdu is constantly doing calculations altough i havn't inserted or changed anything
  7. Hallo Micha82 und Othello, klärt das Problem zwischen euch beiden bitte per PM, nicht öffentlich hier im Forum. Das ist nicht mehr Zielführend... Wenn Ihr zu einem Konsens gekommen seid, dann könnt ihr das ja hier wieder posten.... Gruß heinz
  8. Hello, I will forward this to the developers.... Greets Heinz
  9. yes, did new start. And set fisr the buss to turn around. And now i checked the A320, and it is the same. This morning, with the experimental version, it was no problem. I deinstalled the old version with the aerosoft deinstaller, installed the new one, did reboot and now it isnt working anymore.
  10. Hi all I have updated just rightnow my busses to 1.2.4.0. Now i cant connect routes in the mcdu propperly anymore. As soon is i want to connect a short flight from LSZH to LSGG or LSZH to LOWW my whole routing dissapear. I try to explain, as an example LSZH to LSGG in A319 Take off via RW28, WIL3V departure and in LSGG ILS22, as soon as i want to connect WIL with PETAL WP my routing in LSZH dissapears. Example in the picture. The same with LOWW. Here is my routing.. and now i'd like to connect WIL with PETAL, as a simple routing.. And now this happens. Does anyone have an idea? (btw, new NDP is updated) Thank you for your help Cheers Pascal
  11. Today
  12. Correct. The logging parameters only activate when the issue is deteceted.
  13. Is there an update only for FSX? I have no idea what "experimental update" you mean. Last Version for the CRJ´s is 1.2.3.0 so far I know. Do not use the leg page for building a flightplan You can fill in a Rwy in "ORIG RWY" then you see automatic related SIDs or STARs to that Rwy. Airways on the left side, Waypoints, VOR, Nav Aids on the right side Regards, Wolfgang
  14. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  15. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  16. Just bought EGCC Manchester for XP11 the other day and I don't know about you, but when I buy a payware scenery that boast about SAM integration and movable jetways, I don't expect to see this: No idea if it's like this for every stand, but stand 25 is definitely like that for me. 🙃
  17. Dachte ich ehrlichgesagt auch immer. Ich hab meine Region (4 Kacheln) mit google zl 18 gemacht und das sieht top aus, wenige Wolken und ich konnte keine dunklen Farben feststellen bisher. Zuvor hatte ich Bing benutzt da hatte ich viel zu viele Wolken und jede Menge Farbunterschiede. Das gilt aber jetzt nur für die Region 50/10-11 und 49/10-11, wies in den Alpen aussieht weiß ich leider net. Achja und ZL18 braucht natürlich viel Platz, glaub die 4 Kacheln haben um die 130GB.
  18. On my end the exclude fule is showing as being 1KB, is it supposed to be this size? I looked at the afcaed thru ADEX (did not change anything just looked) and from this it looks like the exclude file is not working as it should be
  19. Vielen Dank für die Antwort
  20. Hello OPabst, Oups... sorry, I saved this addon on my computeur with my p3dv4 addons folder!!! Thank you for the info for Professional version. best regards
  21. Vielen Dank Hermann und Micha, das ist eine ebenso ausführliche wie anschauliche Erklärung. Werde ich morgen gleich in die Tat umsetzen. Gruß Rolf
  22. Ich hatte eigentlich gedacht das sind Satellitenbilder und keine Luftbilder. Welche Provider ist dann am besten geeignet für die Alpen.
  23. Hi, I can try it. But no guarantee. I’m no scenery developer. All I add, is learning by doing.
  24. You just need logs from flights having this issue, not from flights without the issue from people who have had it happen before (even sporadic)?
  25. AAC47

Cold and Dark ??

You have problem to understand that focus is made on normal operation............... Intereseting to know that You survived a 3-eng Flight Can't understand why You are stucked in a game which can't compete in the big leage Why are you here....? You are not the only IRL pilot on DC-8
  26. Buenas tardes. Acabo de descargar desde mi pagina de Aerosoft la Versión 1.2.4.0 para A318/9 y A320/1 y no se ejecutan ninguna de las dos aplicaciones. Las intento ejecutar como administrador en W10 Home 64 pero, como he dicho antes, no se ejecutan. Podéis intentar ayudarme. Muchas gracias y un saludo.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?