All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 20190423-13h33m30_SIMstarterNG_DebugPackage.zip I get the same Error message when i select Tools > Refresh airports. If i select "continue" then the refreshing runways function hangs.
  3. No for sure it can happen with all models.
  4. @Secondator that was the first I’ve seen it and it hasn’t happen since. I was using a livery that was originally intended for the 32 bit Airbus if that helps at all. Kevin
  5. Today
  6. Hello Dave I created new saved flights with 1.2.4 The saved flight will only work if i restart p3d. That takes a while. Kind regards Shane
  7. Hallo Hyzenthlay, mache es nicht so kompliziert (was Deine Arbeit nicht herabwürdigen soll). Es gibt unter FL95 ein m.W kostenloses Planungstool für VFR-Flüge. Dies habe ich zwar seit Längerem nicht genutzt, weil ich derzeit mehr IFR unterwegs bin. Aber sonst hat es mir immer sehr geholfen, zumal dort auch verschiedene Flugzeuge hinterlegt sind. Happy Landings Olaf
  8. Thanks a lot for the help, I'll see what I can do Yeah, still the same. It's probably an FPS issue, so I'll focus on that.
  9. OK, currently there are known function / status problems in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu and we are already working on it. Hopefully the solution will be included in the next experimetal update..... Regards, Rolf
  10. una version sin PBR tambien estaría bien...
  11. Just drew up a concept for the CRJ, would greatly appreciate someone bringing it to life!
  12. Any ETA on the non PBR version ? Really too shimmery for my taste on the Carenado ATR. Thnx
  13. Well aware with this issue, it happens on one of my systems occasionally.
  14. 4.4 and over If there will be changes it will always be mentioned.
  15. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  16. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  17. That size should be fine. Sure you put it in the right location?
  18. Can you say what you expected? The screenshot does not look strange to me. It's how it would look in a moist atmosphere.
  19. But that should be done by tweaking the lighting settings, not by limiting the hardware.
  20. Hello, after some time, i want to fly from Oslo to Frankfurt. But in Oslo, the Jetways are only Black. Can someone help me? I use GSX V2, but I don't know, if there is something like incompability. I reinstall Oslo, but this change nothing. Greetings steamtrain25
  21. No, it is a stand-alone company, always has been.
  22. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  23. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic. Proseguimos la atención en el servicio de soporte
  24. No hace falta. Ya he localizado tu ticket
  25. Moin, i have tried both. Always the same problem Best Chris
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?