Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Once again, the checklist for descent preparation was not triggered by my flight, also the approach and landing checklists were not working. I don't know what am I doing wrong that prevents the checklists from starting. I landed the flight without the checklists but would like to know why these checklists are so intermittent. In the many YouTube videos on the AeroSoft A319, especially the one by Q8 Pilot in which he used the automated checklists and they worked just fine. I am puzzled. Anyone else having issues with the checklists?
  3. There is no brake fan in the A330 that we modeled, the message is from old code that we'll likely be removing. I don['t see the message in question in your screen shot... did it get cut off? If you still have it, I would love to see that message as I reported the same thing during the Beta but could not find the screen shot I took of it.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Greetings, I took my maiden flight in the A330 yesterday: DLH469 from KAUS to EDDF. Overall, a very nice experience. I did observe some minor issues with the autoflight system that were a little irritating: As I got close to EDDF, I flew the UNO25S RNAV approach inbound to RW 25L from the UNOKO fix. As I was passing through UNOKO, IBVIL, and MANUV, the aircraft "overshot" UNOKO a little bit, and kept veering off course to try and turn back around to hit UNOKO again, rather than just continuing on toward IBVIL or even MANUV. I had to manually intervene by pressing the HDG knob and selecting a heading toward MANUV. It was not a major issue, but the aircraft seemed to have a bit of trouble with getting itself back on course smoothly if it overshot a fix in a series where several of them were close together. I was using real-time weather fed in from AS P3Dv4, and the conditions near EDDF were very windy and rainy at the time. So I think the weather was a factor in the aircraft getting off course just a bit. Perhaps the real thing also behaves this way, I'm not sure. But it seems like the autoflight system could perhaps handle this situation a little better? Just wondering. Also, a question: does the weather radar only show on the left side ND? Or did I miss a switch or setting somewhere to enable it on the right side ND, as well? I only got weather on the left side ND during my flight. I have version 1.0.0.2 installed currently, but will plan to update to 1.0.0.3 later today. Thanks for making a great product overall, really enjoying it so far. Will love it even more once all the little initial bugs get sorted.
  6. I would like to request Hawaiian Airlines N380HA
  7. AGC chart for Malmo ESMS is blank, all other charts for Malmo are working.
  8. Is there any way to smooth out he SPD and ALT Tape on the PFD. Thanks Randy
  9. Just wanted to +1 this issue: I took my maiden flight in the A330 yesterday, DLH469 from KAUS to EDDF. I have version 1.0.0.2 installed. (Will update to 1.0.0.3 later today.) Overall, the flight was very nice experience. However, I did notice the same issue as reported above: for a good portion of the flight, the EFOB prediction in the MCDU was stuck at -0.5 for me. It slowly corrected itself as I got closer to EDDF, but still, this behavior seems very off. I landed at EDDF with just a bit under 10t of fuel.
  10. 1.0.0.3 Still CTDs on the links or docs.
  11. Es gibt für Linda eine neue A330 pro Beta! Die alte A3xxx ist für den Airbus 330 wohl nicht optimal.
  12. First of all congratulations for the release of the A330 it is truly a very welcome addition to my hanger. Just some problem that me and my friend encountered. INTEG lights cause simulator to pause Parking brake does not set for both of us engines don't start for both us MCDU/sync displays. What does it do? APU, AC panel, Batteries don't display properly Tables don't extend The printer does not print radios display don't switch on or off MCDU is very buggy in regards to the display This is only how the aircraft behaves under shared cockpit. Other wise when using it as a single pilot it's perfect
  13. Same problem here.... It makes no sense that the SGSS makes the range rings disappear.... Please Aerosoft, fix that
  14. Did a complete reinstall and the reverse thrust worked correctly on the first flight but not on the second flight...
  15. Update: no joy did the fixer still same guess its other things but real strange doesn't do it with QW or PMDG. Ill keep working around. Ill try doing a restart of PC too. But gitta go bed now Ill also try a fresh install of .NET after fixer
  16. Sorry to report that the reverse thrust failed again on the second flight
  17. Hi there i write you today because on the ecam i've got that the brakes are hot and when i tryed to cool them i didn't found the BRK FAN can you help me with that ? Thank you
  18. I removed REX environment and updated Nvidia driver to 441.66. No more kernalbase.dll errors. This only works for me when using the Airbus 330. Hope it helps
  19. hi Dave came here from the other post yes I have other stuff orbx fsdt etc installed and I am running HF2 as was asked. I guess ill try .net fixer and if not ill get round it as I have been for a while now
  20. Problem erkannt! Schalter am Overheadpanel funktioniert, wenn linda nicht aktiv ist. Die Tastenbelegung über Linda funktioniert beim A330 verkehrt herum Off ist on / On ist off Da passt wohl einiges in der Konfiguration nicht, werde denen mal schreiben. mopple vielen Dank für deine Mühe!
  21. The problem come from Nvidia Inspector... The A330 don't support 8x SGSS ! Very strange
  22. I've messed around with the PFPX.txt file to attempt at editing the OFP, but I have had no success so I'm reaching out here. What I'm trying to change on the OFP is to be able to show Estimate Time of Arrivals for waypoints. So if the departure time is set to 12:00, I should reach waypoint X at 13:05. Can someone please enlighten me on what to change in the OFP, if it's even possible? Thanks, Carl
  23. I'm going to PM your something and we can discuss before continuing here in the thread.
  24. Hello, i don't understand why for a few days the operation of checklist (pilot and co-pilot ar on) is erratic. The pilot no longer executes all requests from co-pilot..i try to look for where is the function that cannot be executed to do myself manually. Using the skip item is not a solution. The check liste is incomplete. Thank for yours replies. Michel
  25. Sorry, Herr Flichtbeil, ich habe Sie in der vorhergehenden E-mail einfach gedutzt. Das war unhöflich von mir.

Viele Grüße

Peter Wegener

26. good evening I was able to resolve the problem. I renamed the file: "texture.F-GZCA" and by magic the plane appeared. thank you for your help and good luck for your good work.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?