Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lately I haven't been using autosave but I'll turn it on for my next A330 flight. Should be sometime this week. Way back (somewhere earlier in this thread probably) when I was having these issues on the A320 I seem to recall doing just that and finding it wasn't always repeatable. Could it be a simple PFD issue? The actual autoflight does not honor it (at least not in these instances, as opposed to the instances during cruise where it does) and the correct data always shows in the MCDU PERF pages.
  3. As I use hardware throttles and run it all through fsuipc (paid version) just wondering, before I purchase the A330, if this has been resolved?
  4. Ya it works sometimes and doesn't other times. Hopefully it gets added to their list of things to look at and fix.
  5. Hi everyone I have attempted the couple fixes mentioned and have the latest version of the aircraft but it still ctd when I click on the link tab. thanks for any advice.
  6. Do run the Aerosoft Airbus in this configuration? Direct and no calibration?
  7. It happened to me only once I think on the update 10.0.2. I reseted the aircraft to “ready for takeoff “ and it was gone.
  8. I like Steve's signature...Retired? Great looking American!
  9. Today
  10. THX so much Request Paint Thai Airasia X livery ,Thank you very much
  11. No. The detailed technical data and information necessary to do one to the level of the current A3xx series is unobtainable from Airbus. As Mathijs and others have stated in the past, even line pilots flying the A350 don't have access to the necessary data.
  12. I got the A330 and really enjoy the immersion of the checklists, my only annoyance is that it will automatically turn on taxi lights for before taxi checklist and landing lights (and t.o) during before takeoff checklist. Those are not required and real life and only use prior to taxi and prior to take off. If I am doing checklist but I will havent taken off I dont need them on.
  13. Similar happened to me on VATSIM couple of days ago. Still quite a distance away, but still pretty cool to run into other peeps (not literally)
  14. Is there any plans for development of Aerosoft A350-9/1000 Varients ?
  15. Ok, I'm going to re fly the route again tomm morning and see how it goes.
  16. Throttles do no work if I start P3D v4.5 HF2 with Simstarter NG. Throttles do work if I start P3D without using Simstarter. I know this has been previously reported in the Aerosoft Bus Professional (64 bit, P3D V4) forum which Mathis acknowledged and stated the issue has been passed on to you. Any idea of what's causing the issue and when there might be a fix?
  17. I think someone is doing Hawaiian....I thought I saw something just a page or 2 back.... Last update for this weekend....need to get ready for a busy work week. I'll work more on this one when I can, and wrap up Cathay and Qantas.
  18. okay, thanks for telling me that, enjoy flying with my livery
  19. It's my pleasure. I just have one small issue. After applying a profile (region) simstarter NG is corrupting my p3d v4.cfg. Once P3D v4 loads to the menu, trying to access the airport menu leads to a delay in loading the airport menu. The only way to avoid the delay in loading the airport menu is is to replace the p3d v4.cfg with my backup. Is there a way to disable SIMStarter NG to not touch my p3d v4 cfg? I don't even touch the Sim ConfigSet section and it corrupts the cfg with the previous flight profile or master profile. I have not created any profiles. Do you recommend that I create a profile? Come to think of it, I have not tried that yet. Thanks.
  20. Is it possible to change suggested the views that are on top of the screen. I would much rather like to have the wing view which is more realistic to what passengers have than the engine view which is from a to low position you could never have that view with a camera. Sadly unlike 99% of the other add ons for p3dv4 the wing view is under "outside" instead of "aircraft" or own views. So I always have to switch between "Spot" and "Wing View" using the mouse instead of just the switch at the Sidestick.
  21. yes i think it was cut and i'm sorry for that i'll try to get it again
  22. Once again, the checklist for descent preparation was not triggered by my flight, also the approach and landing checklists were not working. I don't know what am I doing wrong that prevents the checklists from starting. I landed the flight without the checklists but would like to know why these checklists are so intermittent. In the many YouTube videos on the AeroSoft A319, especially the one by Q8 Pilot in which he used the automated checklists and they worked just fine. I am puzzled. Anyone else having issues with the checklists?
  23. There is no brake fan in the A330 that we modeled, the message is from old code that we'll likely be removing. I don['t see the message in question in your screen shot... did it get cut off? If you still have it, I would love to see that message as I reported the same thing during the Beta but could not find the screen shot I took of it.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?