All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks a lot for the help, I'll see what I can do Yeah, still the same. It's probably an FPS issue, so I'll focus on that.
  3. OK, currently there are known function / status problems in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu and we are already working on it. Hopefully the solution will be included in the next experimetal update..... Regards, Rolf
  4. Just drew up a concept for the CRJ, would greatly appreciate someone bringing it to life!
  5. Today
  6. Any ETA on the non PBR version ? Really too shimmery for my taste on the Carenado ATR. Thnx
  7. Well aware with this issue, it happens on one of my systems occasionally.
  8. 4.4 and over If there will be changes it will always be mentioned.
  9. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  10. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  11. That size should be fine. Sure you put it in the right location?
  12. Can you say what you expected? The screenshot does not look strange to me. It's how it would look in a moist atmosphere.
  13. But that should be done by tweaking the lighting settings, not by limiting the hardware.
  14. Hello, after some time, i want to fly from Oslo to Frankfurt. But in Oslo, the Jetways are only Black. Can someone help me? I use GSX V2, but I don't know, if there is something like incompability. I reinstall Oslo, but this change nothing. Greetings steamtrain25
  15. No, it is a stand-alone company, always has been.
  16. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  17. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic. Proseguimos la atención en el servicio de soporte
  18. No hace falta. Ya he localizado tu ticket
  19. Moin, i have tried both. Always the same problem Best Chris
  20. Congratulations to AA777-200ER on winning March's screenshot contest. I am assuming that this is KIAH (Houston), shows some character - foggy atmosphere although there is some movement a few gates are still open which could indicate delayed flights inbound as a result of the fog. Email to follow shortly
  21. Evening. This is is s shot in the dark. I’m looking for a profile for the HS 748. I’m not really sure what I can use as a substitute if nothing exists. Cheers, colin
  22. Hola Miguel, El producto al que te refieres fue desarrollado por Feelthere (acorde a la página en Steam) y no por Aerosoft. En el siguiente link probablemente puedan ayudarte con el problema: https://www.feelthere.com/ Saludos, Walter
  23. My bad. Just saw my server subscription down since yesterday. Haha. you can close topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?