All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Der Ansatz ist richtig, wobei ich noch einmal ganz von Vorne anfangen würde. 1.) falls über Nummernblock irgendwelche Sichten gespeichert wurden, die Datei b738_prefs.txt sichern. 2.) Die Zibo aus dem Aircraft- Verzeichnis löschen. 3.) die Zibo Version 3.42.Full neu installieren 4.) Schauen, ob alles wieder funktioniert, wie es soll. Nun das Update 3.42.3 ( mittlerweile gibt es schon ein drittes ) ausführen. Wenn das Update richtig ausgeführt wurde, muß es auch mit dem EFB ( Tab / Tablet ) funktionieren. Zu guter letzt die b737_prefs.txt in das Zibo Verzeichnis einspielen, damit die gespeicherten Sichten wieder da sind. Viel Erfolg .Gruß / Micha
  3. Ich habe mir auf Steam für den Fsx Steam die Packete: Airbus A318/319, Airbus A320/321 sowie RAAS geholt. Ausserdem habe ich in Steam bei den Wekzeugen noch weitere Programme(siehe Bild). Nun habe ich keine Ahnung in welcher Reihenfolge ich das ganze Installieren soll. Kann jemand helfen?
  4. Can you post your routes using the amended FIR file, testing here looks ok provided you use a waypoint on the oceanic boundary.
  5. At which airport did you place the CRJ in you first topic, maybe I can recreate the situation.
  6. View File Airbus House Colors F-WWDB Airbus A319 IAE Airbus House Colors F-WWDB DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. Use Aerosoft Livery to install it. Follow the instructions in Readme! Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/ Submitter gustavoaguiar Submitted 05/27/20 Category Aerosoft A318/A319 professional liveries  
  7. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Airbus House Colors F-WWDB DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. Use Aerosoft Livery to install it. Follow the instructions in Readme! Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/
  8. Also fiktiver Verkehr, nicht der reale... Danke für die Aufklärung...
  9. Unfortunately P3D has two ad-ons.cfg files stored in different locations - C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg From which path did you take this one:
  10. Today
  11. Is this the one you mean or is there another one somewhere? add-ons - Copy.cfg
  12. Will this update also be published on Aerosoft's support website for owners of the boxed product?
  13. Bist du zu schnell? Das Flugzeug würde in diesem Fall steigen, um die Geschwindigkeit zu verringern.
  14. I'm not an Airbus or Boeing pilot, but the FBW implementation between Boeing and Airbus are quite different. There will always be some input lag as in the Airbus you're flying the computer, the computer then in turn flies the airplane. IMO, the Aerosoft Airbus (330/320) are well modeled, assuming you have all their latest updates.
  15. BOW vs DOW is not formally defined under regulations. It can vary by operator and country. Typically BOW will include “essential” flight crew (two pilots with a standard weight that again varies by operator), fluids stored in aircraft -mounted reservoirs such as potable waster and toilet flush water, life vests or life rafts, books and operating manuals. In some cases, DOW is BOW plus “non essential” flight crew (flight attendants), food or other consumables storage that is not permanently mounted to the aircraft. (i.e. beverages in cans or bottles vs. water stored in a tank). The amount of catering in airline ops will depend on passenger load. It’s not to say that flight attendants are not “essential” (they are required when carrying passengers), but under all circumstances there will always be two pilots, but there may not be flight attendants if the aircraft is flying empty). Neither BOW nor DOW includes passenger or cargo weight, or fuel. Some operators simply calculate BOW only. That has been my experience in the corporate part 91 and charter part 135 world. Airlines may be different.
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. None of my AS Airbus Thrust reversers work after the latest update. Any ideas?
  18. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  19. Yesterday
  20. Flight Deck colors look off to me. Are you sure that's the latest version of the Airbus Professional for P3Dv4.5HF3? Are you using any third party shaders like Tomatoshade or PTA? If the answer to both questions above are "No", would you kindly download and run our Info tool (see below) and post the results here? ASVersionInfo.zip Also, your screen shot doesn't show it, but what is the altitude on the FCU set at?
  21. Please upgrade to the latest version of P3Dv4.5 (HF3) and all should be well. That would be version P3D v4.5.14.34698. Let us know how things are after the update? Best wishes.
  22. Hallo, kann auch bestätigen: AviTab (v03.18) funktioniert mit der 3.42.2 tadellos. So wie man es kennt. GPU, PAX, Fuel etc. einwandfrei anzuwählen. Das AviTab ist bei dir ja da, wie man sieht. Dein Zibo Plugin Ordner scheint evtl. zu fehlen, ist leer oder liegt am falschen Ort. Den würde ich mal neu reinkopieren. Der Plugin Ordner aus dem Zibo Upgrade 42.1 oder 42.2 muss ins Zibo Verzeichnis, nicht nach X-plane\Resources\Plugins! Das wäre mein Ansatz...
  23. Thanks for the file! Just out of curiosity: KZWY (New York Oceanic) is also set to kts, same with KZAK (Oakland Oceanic). I'm not sure if they also have to be in Mach or not. Does anyone know this?
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  25. I am using version 1.3.1.0 of Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional on Prepar3D Version 4.5.12.30293 running on Windows 10 Version 1909. I am unable to load any cargo via the LOAD AND FUEL Settings MCDU. The LOAD CARGO option is greyed out and the FRONT CARGO and AFT CARGO labels flash orange when OPEN. I go to the Settings MCDU click LSK5L for LOAD/FUEL, I see the START BOARDING and LOAD FUEL are orange, but LOAD CARGO is grey. When I go to ACFT DOORS and open the FRONT CARGO and AFT CARGO they flash orange. My parking break is set, TRAFFIC CONES and WHEEL CHOCKS are SET, I am CONNECTED to EXT.POWER GPU and GSX SERVICES is set to NO I have waited until all passengers and fuel have loaded and the BOARDING and FUEL labels are green, but CARGO remains greyed out. LOAD INSTANT will load the CARGO, but the option remains greyed out.
  26. Okay, downloading did not take that long, it was the installing/uninstalling & testing that took a while😊 First of all thanks for the hotfix. It is definitely a frame rate improvement👍 Here is a small report: I am running P3Dv5HF1 in full screen windowed mode (7880X1440)+ AS P3D beta 3+fsuipc+sode. Winows 10 pro V1909 OSBuild 18363.836 Latest graphics drivers (Radeon V20.4.2) Graphics settings in sim: The mooney acclaim stock aircraft is loaded to the apron, then taxi to rwy & take off. With scenery V2.0.0.0: Frame rates at apron ±15 to 20 During acceleration down the runway frame rates drop to 1-2 fps (Slide show) When wheels brake loose from the ground there is an immediate increase in framerate to ±15 to 20 Landing: halfhill upwards rolling on the rwy frame rates brake down to 1-2 fps Now Hotfix (V2.0.01) with extended settings: Frame rates at apron 30 During acceleration down the runway frame rates drop to 1-2 fps (Slide show) When wheels brake loose from the ground: immediate increase to 30 fps (Wauw, never saw such a big and fast framerate increase 😊 Landing: halfhill upwards rolling on the rwy frame rates again break down to 1-2 fps And now Hotfix (V2.0.0.1) with simplified setting: In short : 30 fps all the time (taxiing,TO & landing) Wauw Cudos to the dev team 👍👍👍👍👍 Big thanks Johan PS: one question though, why is the twin otter removed in this hotfix ? 'No support for the twinotter' is a little cryptic for me 😉
  27. Hi I'm creating this topic for the A321, altough I had the same problem with the A320 but did not take a screenshot there. Current version is: 1.3.1.0 Especially during descent, the Airbus does not follow its own managed speed settings. Furthermore the speed drops below the green dot without any flaps extended. I've seen this behaviour multiple times now and took a screenshot on my last flight. Here my destination is UKLL, following the KOKUP1J arrival. As you see the speed limit on the next waypoint was set to 220 kts but the speed dropped way below. During the approach I used selected speed a few times (which worked as intended) and switched back to managed speed where the speed dropped again. Am I doing something wrong here or what is the expected behaviour? Regards
  28. Ein Umstieg auf P3D V4 halte ich für nicht diskutabel, da bist Du ja gleich wieder „von gestern“ Wenn wäre die Frage, was ein Umstieg auf P3D V5 für Voraussetzungen hat: 1.) Ein Windows 10 mit 64bit, da hast Du nichts gesagt drüber. 2.) 64 bit braucht nicht mehr RAM, da Applikationen aber mehr als 3/4Gb nutzen können, auch Windows, nutzen sie das aus und man sollte mindestens 16GB RAM haben. 3.) Viel wichtiger ist aber der Grafikspeicher (VRAM) und die GPU, den diese werden heute von modernen Games, so auch P3D, insbesondere V5 intensiver genutzt, als das RAM. Da sind 6 besser 8GB minimum, wenn man nicht alle Einstellungen runterregeln will. Neue Addons auf alte Simplattformen vergewaltigen zu wollen, ist aber keine Alternative, da muss man dann damit leben, was es für diese noch gibt.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?