Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Good to see you painting Matt! I'll finish up this Qantas and let you handle the rest! (you can never have too many Qantas liveries)
  3. Okay it seems it is working when I select a view with the embbeded view system. Then if I turn it off I've got the white plane again. I have to mention that I use EzDok 2 and as you can see the wing textures are good.
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you suffered this issue. I have never experienced this, and I use the Wind Update several times during all my flights. Is this repeatable for you? Also, please provide the version of the A33 your are using (1.0.0.1, 1.0.0.2, 1.0.0.3) and let us know what weather source you had selected in MCDU#3 (on the Pedestal). About 18 hours prior to the A330 release we added the Self Test to the A330 code. About 6 hours before release I discovered the problem you are citing, which occurs anytime the time in the sim is rolled back (so it happens not just with re-loading a saved folight from within the sim, but also if you change the time backwards while in the sim). I'm not entirely sure, but I believe you can close P3D, restart P3D, and load the saved flight from the P3D Scenario Selection screen and you shouldn't experience the issue... but I have not tested that (please let us know?). So anyway, we're aware of the problem and it's significance and we're hoping to provide the fix in the latest update. I was out of the office all day yesterday and I haven't had an opportunity to review the changes in the experimental update 1.0.0.3., but it may already be fixed in that update - I'll test it a little later today but you can always give it a shot yourself!. If the fix was not included in the 1.0.0.3. update then I'm sure a fix for this time/Self Test issue it will be out soon. Again, our most sincere apologies! Best wishes!
  5. I have a similar issue to the originator, so I have done some testing with all three Airbus packages A318-9, A320-1, and now A333. Initially, I re-calibrated the CH throttle quadrant levers in the Windows devices panel. I set up the same FSUIPC profile for all three packages, defining two levers, one per engine, using the "Axis Throttle X set" assignment but not calibrating them in FSUIPC. To test idle readings , I initially increased the throttle levers to about half setting and then back to idle position. In the first two packages, I got idle N1 readings of 19.1%, which is about what I would expect. More to the point, these figure did not decrease when pressing the F1 key. With the A333 however, the figures for idle settings are 1.014 EPR, and N1 of 23.9%, which seems a little high. Unusually, when I press F1, the figures drop to 1.011 EPR and N1 of 19.2%, which seems more reasonable. Only in the A333 do the figures in idle not reduce any lower than 23.9%, unless I press F1. Why is this? Is this the reason for increased speed while taxiing with idle throttle. Certainly the A333 seems to behave differently to the others. I wondered if FSUIPC was the cause of the discrepancy, so I removed it altogether from P3D. I defined the throttles inside P3D's normal axis definition menu.. I repeated the tests and the figures for the A318-9 and A320-1 were identical to those using FSUIPC, with no change in idle setting before and after pressing F1. With the A333, the same figures were obtained as above, with a repeat of the discrepancy noted when FSUIPC was in use. So FSUIPC does not seem to be responsible for this varied behaviour. I would be interested to hear what the developers make of this. I must add that in all of my other aircraft, I do not remember a similar case. Generally, if the axes are defined and calibrated properly, the idle engine values do not reduce any further when F1 is pressed. I always do this check when setting up a new aircraft to ensure the throttles are working correctly.
  6. Hello Simple problem but annoying. I press the knob in the middle under the mach button but nothing happens. The dim switch works fine.
  7. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  8. Thanks for your report! Yes sir, we were aware of this during the Beta and we hope to provide direct-on views in the coming weeks. We just didn't have the time to get to this before release. Best wishes my friend!
  9. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  10. Jack, We're not sure that it will as we're having some issues with it. But we are working on it and will post an update about this when we've completed our research and work - no time table is available at the moment (as it's being researched). Best wishes!
  11. Yeah, saw that after i have red the message above yours... My apologies... All good now!
  12. That can't be right, you should be able to change your username in Windows 10 Home. Try following this guide: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/change-account-name-windows-10/
  13. Bernardo, Please forgive me if I've misunderstood your question or problem. From my perspective, it seems that you wrote to us about having a question or experiencing a problem. I then explained how to operate the system to answer your question and so that you didn't experience the problem that you explained, then you wrote back telling me I'm wrong and then explaining to me what I initially explained to you. I don't mind being told I'm wrong... I'm the least perfect person I know and I'm wrong all the time! But in this case I'm simply confused, but I'd like to help you if possible. If you're not having an issue, then GREAT! But if you are still having the issue you initially wrote about at the top of this thread, then how I explained to use the system, that's all. I just don't know what else to say my friend, but I'll explain what I wrote in a little greater detail in hopes that it helps. In our Airbus, you have one of two options for climb: Open Climb (which is a Selected mode) is selected by pulling the Altitude knob and then selecting the Vertical Climb. Open climb will ignore any altitude restrictions in the FMGS (displayed on the MCDU Flightplan page). The OPEN CLB mode is engaged if one of the following conditions occurs: ‐ The flight crew pulls out the ALT knob ‐ The flight crew pulls out the SPD/MACH knob, when TOGA mode is engaged ‐ Acceleration altitude is reached, with CLB armed, and NAV mode not engaged ‐ Loss of NAV mode or vertical F-PLN when CLB mode is engaged. Managed Climb (selected by Pushing the Altitude Knob) uses pitch over speed in order to maintain the commanded airspeed (commanded either by the FMGS or entered manually by the pilot in the FCU Speed window) during the climb phase. Managed climb will adhere to any altitude restrictions in the FMGS (as displayed on the MCDU Flightplan page). With the Autopilot engaged, you have to use either Managed or Open Climb. If you are in Manged Mode, you can turn the Vertical Speed knob and it will display a vertical speed, but the aircraft will not respond to it because the system is in the Managed mode. I hope this is helpful to you my friend! Please let me know if I have misunderstood your question/problem. Best wishes!
  14. I have a multi-display setup, one display for the flight sim and the other for ProjectFly, Navigraph charts, AS etc. When I click away from the simulator, the sim sounds mute, as is the usual behavior, but when clicking back, sounds return, except for the engine sounds. Engine sounds return for the first few times (maybe 10-20 click in's and out's), but eventually, the engine sounds never return.
  15. Ok no worries, Thanks. Maybe Dave cab shed some light,
  16. Sorry but I do not have the AS A330. With all other aircraft I use I load from PFPX data only, and using the ZFW figure and pax/cargo numbers.
  17. Stephen, Any help on my situation with the weights being different?
  18. Just doing my first flight on the A330 Pro and faced a CTD shortly after T/D while I inputted the weather information in the FMCG. What's worse is that when I restored the FSUIPC save flight, all the displays remained in the "Self Test In Progress" state and wouldn't come out of it. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. Running P3Dv4.5HF2 and I restarted immediately after installing the A330.
  19. Installation proceeded exactly as you described i tried reinstall unfortunately unchanged.I'm able to finish from about 10 flights in about 3. Windows 10 Post Fall Creators Update 64-bit Prepar3D v4.x location: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ Prepar3D v3.x not installed FSX Steam Edition not installed FSX SP2/Acceleration not installed XAudio2_9.dll found: 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800) XAudio2_8.dll found: 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800) XAudio2_7.dll found: 9.29 (DXSDK_JUN10.100602-0421) XAudio2_6.dll found: 9.28 (DXSDK_FEB10.100204-0932) XAudio2_5.dll found: 9.27 (DXSDK_AUG09.090904-1620) XAudio2_4.dll found: 9.26 (DXSDK_MAR09.090316-1354) XAudio2_3.dll found: 9.25 (DXSDK_NOV08.081027-0939) XAudio2_2.dll found: 9.24 (DXSDK_AUG08.080731-0600) XAudio2_1.dll found: 9.23 (DXSDK_JUN08.080530-1349) XAudio2_0.dll found: 9.22 (DXSDK_MAR08.080305-1539) Microsoft ESP SimConnect Client v1.0.20.0 - (Version Data: 1.0.20.0) Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.60905.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.60905.0) Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61242.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.61242.0) Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61259.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.61259.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.56336.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 - (Version Data: 10.0.30319.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.24.28127 - (Version Data: 14.24.28127.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.24.28127 - (Version Data: 14.24.28127.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Additional Runtime - 14.23.27820 - (Version Data: 14.23.27820.0) Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.23.27820 - (Version Data: 14.23.27820.0) Prepar3D v4 Content - (Version Data: 4.5.12.0) Prepar3D v4 Professional Plus Client - (Version Data: 4.5.12.0) Prepar3D v4 Scenery - (Version Data: 4.5.12.0) I've tried the repair tool framework but it didn't help. the images you need.
  20. Miguel it has been answered many a time here and in the PFPX topic you posted, SEE POST NUMBER 1 posted by Dave where he has provided a template and download the performance file for the A330-343 again as posted from AirlinerPerformance and install to PFPX as published on that site.
  21. I've also tried the same settings in last pic for A320 and it loads the flight plan no problem but not in the A330
  22. Today
  23. Thanks for the screenshot. We have a recent A330-343 FCOM that covers the same. If I can get a video and some question answered I will look into coding that feature.
  24. hey it was 1.0.0.2. now 1.0.0.3. I think the issue may have been the unusual strong tail wind. maybe the pressure? i wonder if you can set yourself a headwind of 100+kts using active sky at .82 at FL390 then close AS and see if it happens your end? AS_P3Dv4.cfg I know when i close activesky it then sends the sim into a CAVOK condition rather than keeping the weather thats there.
  25. Good afternoon to all. I have just purchased the A330 and I am overall quite impressed by the plane: smooth, good flying performances althought I also note a certain sensitiveness in the longitudinal (pitch/elevator) axis (but not a RL A330 driver, so might be just a wrong feeling). My question is related to the pre-set VC views: they generally appear to be "tilted" some degrees in the SW-NE direction (see picture). They can be manually adjusted (space bar + mouse) for orthogonal viewing angle, which I would prefer, but then they revert to default perspective when re-selected. Is there a way to store the manually adjusted view (perspective) as default? Additionally, as noted in other threads ,the views are designed for the wide-view aspect ratio enabled. Other add-ons do not require this setting (actually, they work better without it). Would it be possible to have two sets of pre-defined views, one to be used with WWAR set and the other with WWAR off? Thanks in advance for any suggestion and congratulations for producing such an excellent add-on. Alfatango
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?