Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ich versuche mal die SAM Entwickler zu kontaktieren. Vielleicht gibt es da eine Idee.... Gruß heinz
  3. I got it started. Seemed to be an issue with Simconnect or Coutal, not sure which one.
  4. Today
  5. This is what it says for the 318/319 on mine Mathijs Installed version: 1.2.5.3 No updates available for this product! Rich
  6. Thats very odd considering i did not do that yesterday and it worked fine...
  7. I'm sure, but unless someone specifically tells us, we have to ask. It's not personal my friend. I'll take a look at this soon and get back with you. Best wishes!
  8. Are you loading a default aircraft first? I had a similar problem. Nothing happened after I pressed a start button. After reading the manuals again I saw you had to load a default aircraft at your airport, then load the CRJ. I haven't had the same problem since. Bruce R
  9. Hallo an alle von Aerosoft, Vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen? Ich habe mir jetzt auch das JARDesign A320 CFM Sound Expansion Pack v4 zugelegt und habe nach dem starten von X- Plane 11 ein Knacken im Cockpit wie bei einem Geigerzähler. Also noch im cold and Dark zustand. Ohne das ich die GPU oder APU gestartet habe. Installiert habe ich es auch richtig. Das löschen von sound3d und das einfügen sound3d-1. Mein Version: X Plane 11: 11.36r2 JARDesign A320: JD320-V3.4R2 gruß Micha
  10. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Passaredo Transportes Aéreos (circa 2004) PP-PSB DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION. For FSX and P3D. Requests are paid! http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/
  11. To be honest, we are not huge fans of SODE. It is based on a hack of the sim and the moment an update for the sim wrecks that all SODE stuff will not work anymore. Now the dev is a fantastic person and very attentive, but should anything happen to him the development is blocked.
  12. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  13. At this moment nothing. If we would update all airports all the time for free we would be out of business in a matter of months. You bought the product 'as is' without any promises of updates. As I said, if we overhault the product this will be changed.
  14. Krystian: No need to double post. Please use the correct language for the forum. Please do not hijack topics.
  15. I will close this here as it is really support for NavMap.
  16. And have you read the manual about these issues? And are your settings as advised in the manual?
  17. I found the Data sheet here, it looks like it is compatible with everything but the Airbus A220, I can live with that for all I know the A220 will just use what ever I send to ATC or I will just have to buy another Data sheet down the road when the Virtualcol Airbus A220 is added. Before I get this I just want to be clear that my current one day sub will not provide me with the updated Nav Data for the apps and planes, just want to be sure before I make more purchases. Once again any help on this topic is appreciated.
  18. problem polega na tym że przy kołowaniu do pasa na obu drogach tuż przed końcem drogi kołowania jest jakby niewidzialna przeszkoda i wyskakuje mi crash
  19. Oki Doki ---- vielen Dank ... der ASUpdater hat nun v1.3.0.2 ..... und die installierte Version ist 1.2.5.2 .... Danke
  20. Ok, but I already purchased the one day sub, can I update my planes and PFPX with that or do i need to get the data sheets? If so can you link the page and explain what i do with them or show me were there is a guide.
  21. Thank you for your reply. My only reason for wondering why those two airports show as closed on the map is because the map gets that information from the P3D scenery database bgl files - maybe it is reading the P3D default and not the Aerosoft Lukla - I will check further. EDIT: I just realized that Little NavMap is reading the Aerosoft Lukla scenery because it does show VNPL, VNL1, VNL2, etc. So again my question is why doesn't VNRT and VNRC show as open airports? I will follow up with Little NavMap and see if they can spread some more light on this.
  22. ja mam z kolei problem na drogach kołowania na końcach do pasa jest niewidzialna przeszkoda i mam crash co to może być ??
  23. Da wo du gerade bist. Oder was meinst du?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?