Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Aaron, I know this thread is quite old now, but just wanted to ask if you ever resolved this issue, and how? Several weeks ago I began having this issue, and I haven't been able to specify the issue because in between the issue happening and not happening, I did quite a few updates to the software and hardware (new HDD). Since then, I think that I've only been able to do one successful flight. Also, this ONLY happens when I am using my PC for Prepar3d. I have removed the HDD to still end up with a crash, updated all the drivers, did a deep clean of nearly all the hardware, and much more. Hopefully your experience could help me solve this, I am suspecting maybe the PSU to be the culprit? Thanks! One last thing, several years ago in 2016 when I first got my computer (similar to your situation), I began having this issue. I solved it after reading somewhere to restrict the CPU power usage to a max of around 85%. That worked then but I'm unsure if this is related, yet both had the exact same symptoms. - Aku
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hi Just a quck question .. is there a way to set a holding speed ? would like to select 220 knots over for example Timba at Gatwick .. i selct 220 at the hold but the hold wants 205 . Thanks rich
  5. Michael2

Cargo door

In another thread, since locked, it was claimed that being able to operate the cargo door without electrical or hydraulic power was an error. In fact the manual (the real one, not the abridged one supplied with the product) states that the door may be operated hydraulically with a hand pump if normal system hydraulic power is not available. So it is correct that you can open and close the door when the aircraft is cold and dark.
  6. I'm having problems with the hydraulics system not working. The aux pump works to some extent but once I turn that off the normal hydraulic systems will not work even with bypass turned off. Result is I can't retract flaps or gear and can't control the trim.
  7. Thanks for the clarification. My NavData is provided by Navigraph, so I can see why a new airport is not visible in the Fuel Planner.
  8. Does anyone have an idea why the Aerosoft A321 Cockpit is very dark in Cold&Dark Mode, cant see anything.
  9. You sre most welcome Roger. If you'll be good enough to provide a few screen shots, we can have the graphics artist take a look. He is presently finishing a different product so it may take a while for him to take a look at this, but he's the right guy to evaluate this. Best wishes!
  10. Hi Dave, I use tomatoshade but am not entirely sure that it is the issue. I found that the nav lights have similar brightness levels/bloom with and w/o the shaders. I guess what I am after is an effect similar to the previous airbus x extended package fsx/p3d v3 where the nav light is barely visible but still casts light splashes similar to a real world nav light if you had a wing view. The QW 787 is a good representation of this feature. The nav lights stay the same level of brightness throughout the day and have no bloom at all. They still cast light during night on the ground. So I guess I am just trying to make the effect as a whole smaller. Thank you for your quick response Dave! Roger Repasky
  11. Hello Roger, Are you using any third party shaders? This has been the cause of that particular anomaly in the past.
  12. Das werde ich mal ausprobieren. Danke für den Tipp.
  13. I have installed Lukla scenery to both FSX-Accel and P3D4.5. It looks fine in FSX, but there are black patches all over the surrounding area in P3D 4.5. I have attached a top-down view. P3D 4.5 running on Windows 7-64 Pro. I have Orbx FTX Global Base and Global Vector.
  14. Shalom and greetings all my pals, Getting exclusive de-icing treatment at Trondheim Airport, Værnes located 12 miles east of Trondheim, Norway Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight. Regards, Aharon
  15. I'm running a lower spec PC (e.g. 1060) and the frame rates have been pretty good (25-30) given the complexity However the scenery does take a minute or so to settle when you load it up. Initial frame rates are very low. Again, as is seeming becoming the norm it's a huge download. The documentation I think is poor. In the past sceneries haven't had a huge level of complexity and therefore the documentation hasn't always been critical. In this case between the orthos, the seasons and the configuration tool there are a lot of variables in the set up. Personally I think it could have been made a lot clearer. Generally on performance issues once you have the basic game settings and then add to it performance for the scenery life can get complex. For some the challenge of getting the right balance will be interesting, for others it could be less enthralling. One other issue is the large numbers of marshallers touting for business at ever empty gate (in the cargo area in places it looks like a dance party) which looks anything but realistic. If there's a setting to thin them out I've yet to find it.
  16. Hello, I am enquiring if it is possible to tune down the NAV light brightness. At night, the green and red lights illuminate the whole sharklet/winglet. I attempted to tweak the X and Y scales of the light effects with no success. If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Roger Repasky
  17. For Zurich and Tegel I can‘t say it at the moment, this are Padlabs (Aerosoft sister company) products and this Installers have never changed to the actual technique of the Installer used yet for actual Professional Products. They also not used the new add-on.xml System of P3D, still the old Scenery Library, so it is possible, that only the P3D\Ecosystem\Aerosoft Folder is possible. I must check this tomorrow.
  18. The older installers don’t support this new outside simroot folder install. As workaround you can place a copy of the the Prepar3D.exe in your new location.
  19. So sorry, with Zurich and Tegal Pro...are you saying i can install to the D Drive or i cant? The issue was on changing the path from C to the D Drive it then stops me and says it cant find P3Dv4 so im unable to install it onto a drive that stores all my other material at the moment...
  20. Ich lade es gerade mit Edge runter und es funzt. Da weiß ich nicht, was bei deinem Rechner falsch läuft. :-((
  21. The path/Drive the installer is per default using is only an offer (the only chance the installer have) and you can change this path where ever you want to have it. The professional installer (maybe not Zuerich or Tegel, they are very old, definitiv all Sim-wings addons do that) will save the Path you select and will use und hat one for the next time you install the same or another product.
  22. @Jan Depenbusch @Heinz Flichtbeil due to cange of my GPU GTX980 to GTX1070ti and shadercash refreshment, I do reach 20-40 FPT in average. see log as well tnx Log.txt
  23. I was able to install it as normal user (without Administrator rights). When I tried to install it using "Run as Administrator" no default folder was offered and I got the error on the top.
  24. hello gents When ever the cargo doors are operated, the yellow system pressurizes to operate the doors. This is shown in the HYD SD page as a green line pressurized system 3000psi at the right side (yellow sys). This is the only way we can check the door is being operated and in transit to either open or closed position. Currently this is not being reflected on the simulation. just FYI Regards Alfredo
  25. I just bought the Airbus Professional bundle and I have exactly the same error with the same parameters. Everything is the same. My Windows system is absolutely healthy, everything else works flawlessly. The problem is only with this product. (Two products, actually, but their installers are probably the same.)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?