Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There is a detailed step by step pdf tutorial and an additional stand alone manual for the INS.
  3. Can you give me a little more detail? You had FSX Steam 2.0 and then updated to 2.1.0.0 with the Aerosoft updater, is that correct? Does the panel appear when you press shift-6, but it doesn't function? Or do you not have the panel at all?
  4. Hallo, mein Name ist Jürgen und ich bin neu in diesem Forum. Möchte auf diesem Wege alle Forum-Mitglieder grüßen und mich für eine Hilfestellung bedanken. Ich benutze XPlane 11 seit kurzem und habe die Installation auf zwei Rechner (Win10, I7 mit NVidea GTX 970) vorgenommen. Beide Rechner sind via WLAN miteinander verbunden. Der erste Rechner ist als XPlane 11 Hauptrechner, der zweite Rechner als Anzeigerechner mit drei Monitoren konfiguriert. Alles funktioniert soweit einwandfrei - jetzt habe ich FS-Flightcontrol auf dem ersten Rechner zusätzlich installiert ( ein wirklich gutes Programm) und wenn dieses Programm zusammen mit XPlane 11 läuft friert der Anzeigerechner von Zeit zu Zeit ein. Besonders wenn bei FS- Flightcontrol Änderungen des Zoombereiches der Karte oder der Kartentyp selbst vorgenommen wird. Irgendwas stört/blockiert offensichtlich den Datenaustausch zum Anzeigerchner. Für Hinweise zur Problembehebung wäre ich sehr dankbar. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Jürgen
  5. Hi I have not used fsx for some time started it up today pressed ctrl shift w but AES is not opening, Any help please my fault EGCC was off not activated
  6. I thought you guys would enjoy this article: https://www.foxbusiness.com/industrials/airbus-boeing-launch-new-long-range-jet Best wishes!
  7. Nach einem Neu aufsetzten des P3D und der neu version V4.5 habe ich einen Bug dass, wenn ich das Flugzeug von anfang lade alles funktioniert aber wenn ich das Flugzeug neu lade den Kafee-becher, das Natel und die Zeitung aufblokt in der Luft ( Siehe Foto ) was muss ich machen? kann mir jemand Helfen?? Besten Dank im Vorraus und Freundliche Grüsse M Baggenstos
  8. That's what I was thinking as well. I'm booting up in a few minutes and I'll see if anything else has changed. Thanks to you both!
  9. Why in the world would you think that? Guys, I never like to drop the hammer, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on a few things in this thread to prevent it's closure again. This is the A330 Preview thread for P3Dv4+. It's not a thread to ask about release dates, try to pry information from us about potential release time frames because you desperately need a the aircraft for some future event or your life will not be worth living (grin/wink), or complain to us many individuals in the flight sim community have moved from FSX (we don't control that guys). This thread is purely for us to show progress with this project when there is something new to show you, and for future customers to ask questions about the P3Dv4+ A330. I'd like to remind each of you that we had to close this thread for several months because people didn't respect that, and I'm leaning really strongly towards seeing this thread closed again if we can't curb this. All this speculation isn't healthy for you or for Aerosoft, so please, just wait until the Boss (Mathijs) provides updates and you yourself can gauge the status of the A330 Project as those updates are shown. But as for an actual release date, I'm betting that Mathijs will let us all know about one or two weeks before product launch, and rightfully so. If you want to know more about why release dates are no longer forecast, please read my thread BY CLICKING HERE. Believe me when I tell you that everyone on the team knows full well that the A330 is one of of the most anticipated flight sim products in our community. Two weeks ago I spoke with Calum at FSElite, someone who sees upcoming products for many developers, and he told me that he's dying to see the A330 Pro released as well! Can I share a secret with you guys? I'm probably more excited that any of you, as are many on the team! There is a terrific team working on the Airbus Professional Series, including the A330 Professional, and they are working hard to provide the community with a terrific A330! With every click of the mouse or press of a key on their keyboard, they know how badly people want the A330 Pro and we are all very, VERY grateful to each of you for that! The team takes their work very seriously, and I have no doubt that our customers will be enormously happy with the A330 Pro when it's released. In the near future we hope to stream some flights in the A330 for you, but please remember that most systems will be in various Beta states and a couple may be Alpha as we get this going. Such streams are to show you PROGRESS in the development, not the end product, and I want to make sure that everyone REALLY understands that. Moreover they will be LIVE streams, rather than a recorded flight that is edited and uploaded as some others do, and you guys know that live broadcasts are unscripted and anything can happen so keep that in mind as well. Let's try to remember that Aerosoft has many devoted flight simmers on the team, and we're flight simmers first just like you guys are! We know what you want, and we do our absolute best to provide it to you, and to ourselves! My very best wishes.
  10. Today
  11. I don’t use GSX because I don’t like that couatl engine. I had more sim freezes and crashes because of it.
  12. keenrw

Pushback

Trouble is if you dont use the push back feature or GSX then you cant make the Airbus move left or right just straight back , i use the Airbus pushback and stop it manually if need be ,.. no issues what so ever doing that, its a great feature to have in my view.
  13. Thanks! I’ll try this next time if I EVER use Aerosoft’s pushback again which I doubt I ever will. I wish they’d fix this though.
  14. keenrw

Pushback

The default Shift+P works to stop the Pushback ,i have used it a few times if i think the Airbus pushback will go back too far over the taxiway lines
  15. Ich bin echt Verzweifelt. Hab alle im internet durchgesucht, keine Lösung gefunden. Zuerst mein System: NVidea GTX 1070 8 GB. 32 GB RAM. CPU i7 67 00k. Ich Spiele in 4k Auflösung. Die Grafikeinstellungen von den Sim lade ich als Bild hoch. Folgendes Problem. Seit einiger Zeit sind bei mir alle Linien verschwommen. In Cockpit ist alles relativ scharf, aber draußen die Gebäude nicht. Wenn das Flugzeug steht sieht alles ganz ok aus. Sobald ich mich bewege schwimmt alles so komisch. Und diese Schatten Effekte in Cockpit und draußen am Flügel... sehen ja echt sehr schlecht aus. Früher war das überhaupt nicht so. Die schatten wahren alle glatt. Und jetzt überall diese Treppenbildung. Ich kann nicht sagen was ich gemacht hab, das es sich so plötzlich verschlechtert hat. Ich vermute es hat was mit NVidia Grafikeinstellungen zu tun. Ich habe schon einige Einstellungen durchprobiert, leider ohne Erfolg.
  16. Hallo, Probiere mal das 124thATC. Dies ist auf jeden Fall besser wie das Xplane eigene und auch noch Freeware. Warum das Xplane eigene nicht geht kann man so ohne weiteres nicht sagen. Was passiert den wenn du enter drückst und eine frequenz auswählst usw. Gruß Eugen
  17. Mathijs I have full control to the folder but your right the OS may be putting some limitation on those folders. I got it working last night by deleting the A3XX TerrOnND folder and uninstalling just the A318-A319 and I didn't get the error. It was very strange the log found the file but said (addoncfg == false).
  18. Hier ist die Koordinatendatei dazu, diese ist in den Ordner <Flywithlua-Scriptfolder>/competiton/data zu kopieren Gruß Günther edhm.dat
  19. I need a dual engine wide body plane in September to take part in the KLM VA celebrations of KLM 100 years. I have been waiting and hoping that I could use the Airbus 330 for this but it doesn't look like it going to happen now.
  20. Best ask the person who made the livery.
  21. Installing it again will most certainly not change anything. The simple fact is that the current user has no rights for that folder. That is a limitation the OS puts, not the add-on.
  22. Ziellande Addon Hartenholm EDHM ist fertig. Mit höherem Schwierigkeitsgrad https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145516-ziellande-szenerie-in-albertville-lfka-stpeter-ording-edxo-und-hartenholm-edhm/ Gruß heinz
  23. Tja... kurze Landebahn in EDXO Und jetzt ist auch ein höherer Schwierigkeitsgrad in Hartenholm fertig: In Hartenholm ist das Ziellandefeld (gelb) kleiner: Nur 3 m lang. Hier findet eben die Meisterschaft statt ... Die beiden Felder Y und D sind hier 10 m lang. Dazu kommt in Hartenholm die schmale Landebahn (nur 15 m) und das große Waldgebiet im Endanflug auf die 23. Man muss also relativ lange eine gewisse Höhe beibehalten ...... Siehe auch hier: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145516-ziellande-szenerie-in-albertville-lfka-stpeter-ording-edxo-und-hartenholm-edhm/ Gruß heinz
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?