All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In the aircraft.cfg this entry seems to have changed for the A321 IAE: [FLAPS.0] lift_scalar = 0.73 For the A321 CFM: lift_scalar 0.428 All of the A319-20 aircraft have this entry: lift_scalar = 0.385 //0.86=>cfg 3 Just curious about the change - it seems odd that the A321 IAE would have a value so different from the rest. Thanks!
  3. Today
  4. I used the route LOWI-LFMN in "Volume 6 Step By Step Tutorial Rolf Fritze Version 06-01-09" for Airbus version 1.31(32 bits).
  5. For now it should work with 4.4 still. But we are always looking for ways to improve the product using the latest tools and therefore can only ensure the long term compatibility with the latest Prepar3D version.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Moin, ich versuche das mal abzuklären. Wird aber wohl erst Dienstag etwas ... Gruß heinz
  8. Buenas! Ya he hecho esa gestión. No han recibido ningún tipo de incidencia cómo esta, en otros foros? Un saludo.
  9. Today I purchased and installed EGLL Mega airport and since doing so, my simulator is completely unstable. Using P3D V4.4, I am getting continuous CTDs and lockups. I deactivated EGLL and my sim is back to normal. Would you suggest a possible cause and solution for this, as it seems completely useless on my PC! Thanks.
  10. After 1240 The A320 has engines working OK. A318 is loading with engines off,A319 with no avionics and a newspaper and coffee appearing and disappearing repeatably. Thanks, david
  11. looks like the AFCAD is the culprit - not really shure what it could be (strange behaviour). If it's possible you could send me tha AFCAD file as I personal message - I'd try to have a look at it
  12. Thanks for the report bhorv67, I'll have a look into the issues you have mentioned and will forward my findings to devs.
  13. Does anyone know where I can get a Divi Divi livery for my twin otter?
  14. Disabled, as in the attached image, all traffic returns. Enable EHAM, Amsterdam Schiphol, Priority 1, as in the attached image above, traffic disappears. I don't have any options to try.
  15. I'll add to my first post another issue just discovered - on arrival, the FO is unable to turn on either passenger sign switch. The switch will not go into the on position. Same result if I try to turn it on manually. The switch will snap back to 'auto'. This behaviour stops when checklists are turned off. If checklists are left on, there's is a rapid clicking sound until the checklists are turned off. this issue presented itself some versions ago, and somewhere along the line it was resolved. Something in 1.2.4.0 is causing the issue to come back P3d 4.5
  16. Vielen Dank Aber auch die flight contols werden nicht mitgesprochen. Ist aber echt schadees war mega nice
  17. Found a workaround. After fueling and before boarding manually enter the values for Passengers and gargo with the same values as loaded. Everything proceeds normally after that.
  18. Here's the same problem but with Malpensa https://youtu.be/6YP9UsdG7MQ
  19. I flew from KCLT to KPHL with a Simbrief generated plan this time. AS weather. A320 CFM. Once again I got the managed speed issue during descent. This is three flights in a row with two aircraft from the series. I am actually excited about this because the issue seems to be confined to a particular phase of flight with 1.2.3.6. It has been called Alpha Floor mode in other posts, but today got me thinking. I was on descent and the behavior was as if the Approach Mode was somehow initiated. In fact, I left the speed alone, everything in managed mode and manually activated the Approach Mode and there was no change in behavior, again leading me to believe that something is automatically activating approach mode internally. Has this been explored?
  20. Hola, Otra razón puede ser por el antivirus, intente desactivarlo temporalmente.
  21. Dave, it was so nice from you to help me with that issue. It was a great help, and i learned a lot. @DaveCT2003 thank you for your time.
  22. Nope, just ORBX Global and ORBX OpenLC Europe
  23. Before I go through removal/reinstall can you clarify "There is never any need to adjust the cameras for the aircraft"? Is that to say that pan/tilt/zoom is intended to be disabled in the external views (wing, engine, etc)?
  24. Soweit ich das bei XPlane.org erkennen konnte, ist die "neue" 10er Version noch im Beta-Stadium und damit nicht bei Aerosoft im Angebot. Sollte ich mich geirrt haben, lasse ich mich gerne belehren!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?