Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. And believe me, that's high end.... Some of our very reputable testers (actually real pilots) called it the probably 'the best aircraft release in 2019 so far'.
  4. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  5. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  6. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  7. Did you check the CRJ pro? That's what we worked on simultaneous.
  8. Hallo X-Planer. Gibt es hier im Forum Nutzer der TBM 900, die das im "Paket" mit gelieferte Autorouter Flug Planung Programm benutzen? hätte hierzu ein paar Fragen! Gruß Hermann
  9. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  10. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  11. Now we have an aproximate A330 release date, can we know the project of the hi end aircraft you talked about? If not, when could we have some hints?
  12. No idea, we absolutely never test with non-standard shaders. The people who model the aircraft spend months on getting all colors exactly as they believe works well (on calibrated displays). Almost all non-standard shaders compress part of the color spectrum and thus simple remove colors. We seen some screenshots from customers with shaders that removed 20% (!!) of all colors.
  13. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  14. I'm not 100% current on what the PMDG issue is, however I recall there was something with the login. That is not a problem in the CRJ since we open the login window in the browser instead of an in-sim popup. That should avoid the blank login window. I asked among the testers if someone uses reshade and could run a test with the charts. Sorry, wrong preview. Thought this was the CRJ preview.
  15. Today
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. One Question to the EFB, will it work same as The one in the PMDG 747 an will don't work with reshade an i can't use the Charts ?
  18. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  21. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  22. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  23. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?