Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Air France livery version 1.0
  3. Got one today using the flightaware option on the EFB. Its not a windows issue as other planes are fine so please dont use that reason for CTD's with this aircraft.
  4. Friends, I'm unable to find any official documentation concerning what each cabin sound is and what triggers it. Is there anywhere I can find this? If so, can someone direct me to it? I'm trying to understand how the sound system works, and what triggers certain announcements as I am working on a new cabin sound pack for the A330. Thanks in advance!
  5. As stated in my post; to take the choice ''what pilots hear with their noise cancelling headphones'' makes no sense as these pilots either hear nothing or they hear music from their iphone connected to the headphone (irl). We should simply choose for straight cockpit sound without phones. This is how the 330 cockpit sounds in real world: (notice the capt his Bose as he is NOT hearing this sound , he hears com only !)
  6. No. Support for FSX and FSX-SE has not ended yet for SIMstarter NG. Can you please open it in P3D Mode and post a DebugPack. I need further investigation. Thanks.
  7. Hab gestern nun endlich den Download der X-Europe 3 auf die Version 3.0.6 geändert, d.h. alle Änderungen auf der FAQ zu 3.0.6 sind da schon drin.
  8. Today
  9. Happily doing a flight from YSSY to YPPH using the velocity livery (yours). 3/4 way through flight and clicked on the flightaware tab and got a CTD. For adding to your bug reports please. Other tabs including the weather was fine. Regards
  10. Really like airplane icons instead of the "<>" psssst Aerosoft
  11. Version 1.0.0

10 downloads

[FLTSIM.XX] title = Aerosoft A333 professional China Airline Skyteam B-18311 sim = A330-343 model = SD3 panel = sound = texture = B18311 kb_checklists = AirbusA333_check kb_reference = AirbusA333_ref atc_id = B-18311 atc_airline = Dynasty atc_flight_number = 1000 ui_manufacturer = Airbus ui_type = A330-343 ROLLS-ROYCE ui_variation = China Airline Skyteam B-18311 ui_typerole = Commercial Airliner ui_createdby = Aerosoft atc_parking_types = GATE,RAMP atc_parking_codes = CAL description = Airbus A330 - 343 RR / China Airline Skyteam B-18311 \nwww.aerosoft.com \nRepaint by SAMSAM2006
  12. I was talking about files such as Company Routes and stuff in documents which I deleted. I do have some of the Mega Airport scenery installed in the P3D root which I believe is the default for the installer. (I know its bad practice to install things into root but... I'm lazy). There is some good news though... 1.0.0.3 seems to have fixed the problem for now.
  13. This is great - does this apply to the A330?
  14. can i have this livery psd file cuz i want fix to China Airline B-18311 Skyteam livery
  15. Version 1.0.0

20 downloads

[FLTSIM.xx] title = Aerosoft A333 professional Cathay Pacific One World Livery B-HLU sim = A330-343 model = SD3 panel = sound = texture = BHLU kb_checklists = AirbusA333_check kb_reference = AirbusA333_ref atc_id = BHLU atc_airline = Cathay atc_flight_number = 1000 ui_manufacturer = Airbus ui_type = A330-343 ROLLS-ROYCE ui_variation = Cathay Pacific B-LAX ui_typerole = Commercial Airliner ui_createdby = Aerosoft atc_parking_types = GATE,RAMP atc_parking_codes = CPA description = Airbus A330 - 343 RR / Cathay Pacific B-LAX \nwww.aerosoft.com \nRepaint by SAMSAM2006 Add to Aircraft.cfg
  16. @Heinz Flichtbeil Dieser Thread wäre im Simheaven Sub-Forum besser aufgehoben. Danke für's Verschieben.
  17. Poprad city. Much remains to be done in the city itself. This is the railway station, the city polyclinic in the territory of which there is a helipad, a number of other buildings.
  18. @Maxwell Davies, once my finals are done i'll check my sched and make em
  19. I was watching a replay of my landing and noticed that landing gears did not move :when they touched down and wings were stiff ?? Thanks Here are 2 screenshots :
  20. Which nav data provider are you using? The data you're asking about comes from a navigation database provider and isn't part of the aircraft. Depending on whether it's NavDataPro (which includes the non-updated free one that came with the Airbus) or Navigraph, you'll probably have to manually add the VHHX data to the file. Once you let us know which provider you use, someone in the community may be able to post the specific entry you'll need.
  21. Hello~ Recently, I wanna fly in Kai Tak with the Aerosoft A320/A321 but I can't find any data about VHHX in the FMC Is there any way to get the MCDU database for VHHX? Cheers, Gary Lau
  22. Hi Dave, No worries you tired and i appreciate all your effort. Am still getting 8000kg difference between PFPX and A330 weights. I will maybe email support and see what they can offer. Thanks again.
  23. Virgin Australia please. They operate -200's but if someone could do a -300 that would be awesome
  24. I wondered if you'd see that! Hey, did you get my text message today? Tomorrow if you have a minute.
  25. That's what I heard too..... This one will be tough though....don't look for it from me for a bit. She is also not the 1st in line (am I really a retired painter? LoL)
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?